Archive > The Amazing Race 19 Spoilers and Speculation

TAR 19 Speculation and Discussion *of SPOILERS*

<< < (3/182) > >>

Dom:
Ugh, I would have been well up for driving up to Heathrow to see if the teams come off the flight. Sods law that I'm out of the country!

Jobby:

--- Quote from: georgiapeach on June 18, 2011, 08:16:03 AM ---And the Dallas sighting, like the JFK sighting is believed to be bogus. :tup:

--- End quote ---

I don't think it is likely they will fly Cathay Pacific for the first leg flight too. JMHO.

Prophet:
So they were supposedly spotted in LAX...why would they fly to Europe?

mjriches2005:

--- Quote from: Kiwi Jay on June 18, 2011, 04:31:22 PM ---Other tweets by Twitter poster:

Some of the teams I see got the earlier flight to frankfurt, the others are on my flight this evening!! They won't show me the clue :-(

Teams are really nice (and hot!) but say they'll get in trouble if they pose in a picture with me :( amazing race gonna be awesome

They won't tell me where they're going once we get to Frankfurt but I see some of them have boarding passes for connecting flights.

Funny to see how teams are already forming cliques and some won't even go near the other. Two of these girls must be pageant queens
a few seconds ago

This last one doesn't make sense however...why would they START in Argentina, I think he means first leg in Argentina, but due to volcanic ash had to change race course...?

Crew guy told me they were supposed to start the race in argentina but had to change last minute cause the flights got messed up!

--- End quote ---

connecting in Frankfurt to somewhere else in Europe makes sense also Africa is a possibility.

Kiwi Jay:
...Because they can, and have before?...TAR14 - LAX-Switzerland on Lufhtansa (cannot spell)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version