Archive > The Amazing Race 19 Spoilers and Speculation

TAR 19 Speculation and Discussion *of SPOILERS*

(1/182) > >>

georgiapeach:
TAR 19 will be starting before long.  :hearts:

As always, per RFF's practices, exact info on teams, locations and especially possible start city will be withheld until it is believed that the teams are safely underway and it is possible to share without jeopardizing anyone's chances.

This thread will be opened as the race gets underway!

smiley:
A night start possibly, Peach?

Aussie:

--- Quote ---We have arrived in Taiwan and everything is going well. It was a heck of a long trip to get here but if the first few hours are an indication of our time here it will be incredible. The people are friendly and the food is awesome. Gwynivere did very well, almost puked at LAX and had a couple of small meltdowns but also got compliments from other passengers for behaving so well on the plane. Melody hates landing
a few seconds ago · ·
--- End quote ---

Doubt this guy is on the race, but he may have seen teams? I dunno, just guessing here, lol.

Jobby:

--- Quote from: AussieBoi on June 17, 2011, 12:43:07 AM ---
--- Quote ---We have arrived in Taiwan and everything is going well. It was a heck of a long trip to get here but if the first few hours are an indication of our time here it will be incredible. The people are friendly and the food is awesome. Gwynivere did very well, almost puked at LAX and had a couple of small meltdowns but also got compliments from other passengers for behaving so well on the plane. Melody hates landing
a few seconds ago · ·
--- End quote ---

Doubt this guy is on the race, but he may have seen teams? I dunno, just guessing here, lol.

--- End quote ---

I don't think they have reached Taiwan yet.

redwings8831:

--- Quote from: TheAmazingRace4Ever on June 16, 2011, 11:28:23 PM ---post from facebook
Teams are on flight to Taipei,Taiwan
also got an earlier one but im sure peach know that 1

--- End quote ---

There are no posts on facebook that come up when you do the following search: Teams, flight, Taipei.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version