Author Topic: TAR 19 EP 12 "Go Out And Get It Done" (Atlanta, Georgia)  (Read 81372 times)

Offline Aussie

• RFF Frantic Poster
Re: TAR 19 EP 12 "Go Out And Get It Done" (Atlanta, Georgia)
« Reply #150 on: December 12, 2011, 06:28:45 PM »
Sorry if it's been mentioned before but does anyone know the time difference between 1st and 2nd?

I read in interviews that it was around 1 hour, and another hour between 2nd and 3nd. :cmas11

:cmaslol And an ad on channel 7. said that it was the closest finish ever. -.-

Offline Cocoa

• RFF Game Host
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #151 on: December 12, 2011, 06:29:21 PM »
I think the finale episode is so dull. I only like the first few minutes of it, when they all arrived in the flight simulation task.
It seems that the TAR finale episode is getting duller as season goes by.

Yes! I agree with your first sentence, definitely! It was pretty meeeeeh for me. Even RFF thought of a better possible final task than this one! :lol: :groan:

But your second sentence? I beg to differ. :neener: I liked TAR15, TAR16, and TAR17's finale. :lol:
Currently on hiatus. If you need to urgently reach me, you can send me an email :D

Offline scruffs

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #152 on: December 12, 2011, 08:15:52 PM »
So the final task has nothing to do with the absence of the clueboxes... it would have been better if those things that replaced the clueboxes will be arranged according to the places...  :cmas15
Chance favors prepared minds.

Offline RichInSydney

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #153 on: December 12, 2011, 08:41:28 PM »
Sorry if it's been mentioned before but does anyone know the time difference between 1st and 2nd?

I read in interviews that it was around 1 hour, and another hour between 2nd and 3nd. :cmas11

:cmaslol And an ad on channel 7. said that it was the closest finish ever. -.-
Yes thats why I hate Australian commercial television!  :cmas30:
"I wish the world was flat like the old days, and I could travel just by folding a map."

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
« Reply #154 on: December 12, 2011, 09:23:46 PM »
I think the finale episode is so dull. I only like the first few minutes of it, when they all arrived in the flight simulation task.

Yes! I agree with your first sentence, definitely! It was pretty meeeeeh for me. Even RFF thought of a better possible final task than this one! :lol: :groan:

But your second sentence? I beg to differ. :neener: I liked TAR15, TAR16, and TAR17's finale. :lol:

I thought TAR 16 was dull. TAR 15 one was still the best in past seasons. With no memory tasks, the switch in positions within the teams until the last ten minutes between the final three teams was crazy and absolutely memorable!!

Offline slayton

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #155 on: December 12, 2011, 10:14:57 PM »
I have to give the editors credit for a second straight season.  They did to the winners what recently was only reserved for the non-winners.

I never understood why the editors included the inconsequential train ticket losing sequence until Ernie & Cindy won. Being in danger always seemed to be one of the old reliable plot points that they would use for the winners.  It happened so many times with Amani & Marcus that I completely ignored Ernie & Cindy's moments.

Was there more to the TAR3 and TAR4 DVD commercial than just showing the cover art?  I switched back to CBS late and only caught the tail end of it.

Offline serendipity

• Honorary Amazing Race Detective
  • RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #156 on: December 13, 2011, 08:48:22 PM »

I thought TAR 16 was dull. TAR 15 one was still the best in past seasons. With no memory tasks, the switch in positions within the teams until the last ten minutes between the final three teams was crazy and absolutely memorable!!

I agree TAR 15 finale is great! The most exciting finale ever~
However, I think the finale this season is ok, except the last task is easier than I thought, the tasks/clues in the finale are generally hard and it takes time for teams to do, I especially like the typewriter task since it is more mental than physical.  The problem is that the teams are spread with a long time lap between each other which killed all the suspense for the whole leg, but this is not foreseeable in the planning stage.

Offline loseaguy

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #157 on: December 27, 2011, 08:01:57 PM »
I love this season because I got a chance to see every team and Phil!!!!!!!!!
Hope to see this show coming to Taiwan again.

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #158 on: December 28, 2011, 12:35:46 AM »
y'all were great!! Good job!!
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline Declive

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #159 on: January 14, 2012, 07:29:56 PM »
Hm,so Loseaguy was our guy in Taiwan,nice!  :ghug:
100% commitment makes everything easy
99% commitment makes everything hard

Offline wolverine

• RFF Newbie
« Reply #160 on: March 27, 2012, 11:45:11 PM »
I think the strong time in the final 3 is just Ernie & Cindy. The others made it into final 3 because the cab drivers work together and left Andy & Tommy last. No surprise that Ernie & Cindy won the race. And why my favorite teams always came at 4th? Really thinking about that.

Offline Declive

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #161 on: March 28, 2012, 10:49:10 AM »
I think the strong time in the final 3 is just Ernie & Cindy. The others made it into final 3 because the cab drivers work together and left Andy & Tommy last. No surprise that Ernie & Cindy won the race. And why my favorite teams always came at 4th? Really thinking about that.

Welcome to RFF wolverine!
100% commitment makes everything easy
99% commitment makes everything hard

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #162 on: March 28, 2012, 11:06:32 AM »
:welcome: to RFF, wolverine! And I would love to see a race of all the best final four teams! Some of my favorites went out there as well.
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.