Archive > The Amazing Race 19 Spoilers and Speculation

TAR 19 Contestant Speculation and Spoilers

<< < (2/85) > >>

mjriches2005:

--- Quote from: Prophet on June 18, 2011, 05:55:50 PM ---
--- Quote from: Kiwi Jay on June 18, 2011, 04:35:34 PM ---New post from this poster on Twitter

posted a few seconds ago -

One team is a married couple...both are "little" people. I think they might be the same ones that had a reality show, but not sure

--- End quote ---

The Roloffs from TLC's Little People Big World? It may be possible to get a bead on whether or not they could be on there.

--- End quote ---

That's what I think too.  Matt Roloff's facebook page said his last post was 16 hours ago.  Even very strange, last week in Tualatin, Oregon, Amy Roloff was scheduled to make an appearence at a frozen yogurt shop on the 20th (Monday), but it was postponed/rescheduled. hmmmmm!!!!!!

tdeathgem:
Phil doesn't tweet during the race right? Phil hasn't tweeted in the last 22 hours, which means it could have started  this morning

amazing race fan:

--- Quote from: ~RealityTVistheBest~ on June 18, 2011, 11:17:46 PM ---WE HAVE OUR FIRST PICTURE!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://yfrog.com/h27jxtmj

Green team- Looks to be a mother/son team

--- End quote ---

I am not so sure that team is a mother/son team. One person is definitely a younger looking male but the other person might not be a mother. It could just be another male but with long hair or that could be a female but I am not so sure that is a mother/son team.

eddiethejet:

--- Quote from: ~RealityTVistheBest~ on June 18, 2011, 11:17:46 PM ---WE HAVE OUR FIRST PICTURE!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://yfrog.com/h27jxtmj

Green team- Looks to be a mother/son team

--- End quote ---

Why would they be at china airlines though?? Hmm.

Kiwi Jay:
Definitely not a Mother/Son team....Hello, the far male has long hair, a cap and skater shorts with longish socks and black shoes. I'd call this team a M/M skater-type team

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version