Archive > The Amazing Race 19 Spoilers and Speculation

TAR 19 Contestant Speculation and Spoilers

(1/85) > >>

georgiapeach:
We'll be hoping to get to know our new teams right here as soon as the race begins! :hearts:

And despite what has been posted elsewhere, we do NOT believe TAR 19 to be any sort of an AllStars season.

DeafRacer:

--- Quote from: georgiapeach on June 12, 2011, 11:07:27 PM ---We'll be hoping to get to know our new teams right here as soon as the race begins! :hearts:

And despite what has been posted elsewhere, we do NOT believe TAR 19 to be any sort of an AllStars season.

--- End quote ---

:lol3: :lol3: :lol3:

I can confirm Season 19 is NOT All Stars! It'll be a crop of fresh new faces.

georgiapeach:
^^What Luke said. :tup:

Prophet:
I'm sure everyone would love to know if any of the team descriptions we are getting from LAX match what some here may already have.  :)

Prophet:

--- Quote from: Kiwi Jay on June 18, 2011, 04:35:34 PM ---New post from this poster on Twitter

posted a few seconds ago -

One team is a married couple...both are "little" people. I think they might be the same ones that had a reality show, but not sure

--- End quote ---

The Roloffs from TLC's Little People Big World? It may be possible to get a bead on whether or not they could be on there.

UPDATE: They were both on Twitter and FB as recently as yesterday.

UPDATE 2: How about Bill Klein and Jen Arnold, another little couple from TLC. Their FB fan page hasn't been updated since June 8.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version