Archive > The Amazing Race 19 Spoilers and Speculation

TAR 19 Locations/Destinations **Spoilers**

<< < (2/66) > >>

mjriches2005:
The race could start in Seattle, Portland, San Francisco, Las Vegas, Hawaii, San Diego, Anchorage, or Phoenix other than LA.

amazing race fan:
I think we will see a Seattle start. Interesting that we will be see Asia first.

apskip:
Schwartmoor,

Thanks for the intelligence on AR19. I noted "Reward: 6 / 18 6 / 20 $ 54,000 per day; 6 / 19 6 / 20 two days $ 36,000" as a lot of money if in U.S. dollars. I assume that that reward is being quoted in New Taiwanese dollars and not U.S. dollars. The NT$ is currently worth 3.5 U.S. cents, so these rewards for a team of 18 people would equate to U.S.$ 1890 for 6 teams and $1260 for the other 6 teams. Does that seem to be appropriate compensation for a dragon boat team, U.S.$105 and $U.S.60 per individual?

redskevin88:

--- Quote from: Snooky on June 03, 2011, 09:46:02 AM ---Maybe not TAR 19 and an international version ???

--- End quote ---

There is no news of TARA and I think its too early for another season of TARAus. TAR Israel just finished. I don't think China Rush will visit Taiwan..

weihen:

--- Quote from: redskevin88 on June 03, 2011, 10:31:06 PM ---
--- Quote from: Snooky on June 03, 2011, 09:46:02 AM ---Maybe not TAR 19 and an international version ???

--- End quote ---

There is no news of TARA and I think its too early for another season of TARAus. TAR Israel just finished. I don't think China Rush will visit Taiwan..

--- End quote ---

I can be sure this is Not China Rush.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version