Archive > The Amazing Race 19 Spoilers and Speculation

TAR 19 Locations/Destinations **Spoilers**

<< < (65/66) > >>

georgiapeach:
Looks like transit only so far...

Dom:
Not sure if this has been posted yet, but the Amazing Race has checked in on Foursquare at 'Parc Elisabeth Park'. The marketing guys seem to have a thing for using the the same word twice! 

AmazingRace_CBS The Amazing Race
The Amazing Race is traveling to Brussels, Belgium! (@ Parc Elisabeth Park) 4sq.com/v5EJvG

LoveRocked:
I think my guess is pitstop of Parc Elisabeth Park. I'm not sure.

theschnauzers:
My cable channel guide doesn't have an episode title for episodes 11 or 12, but it does have this description for episode 12:

--- Quote ---New, HD (TV-PG,L) (2011) The final three teams race to the finish line in Atlanta, where one of them claims the $1 million prize. (reality) (L=Frequent Coarse Language).
--- End quote ---

Plaidmoon:

--- Quote from: theschnauzers on November 28, 2011, 04:22:03 PM ---My cable channel guide doesn't have an episode title for episodes 11 or 12, but it does have this description for episode 12:

--- Quote ---New, HD (TV-PG,L) (2011) The final three teams race to the finish line in Atlanta, where one of them claims the $1 million prize. (reality) (L=Frequent Coarse Language).
--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

Frequent Coarse Language?  :ascared

I'm guessing Andy will sin a few times but fortunately the Lord and CBS will forgive. 

I'm going to be on the receiving end of a lightning bolt for that one. :hides

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version