Author Topic: Mediiia Whore AR Game  (Read 5397 times)

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
Mediiia Whore AR Game
« on: July 02, 2004, 11:53:37 AM »
Anyone want to play?? ;D
I went ahead and created a league I made it open to the public..hopefully we could get a full house??

http://www.realiiity.com/mediiiawhore/amazingrace/ViewLeague.asp?ID=965
League
RealityFanForum
Password
banana

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
Re: Mediiia Whore AR Game
« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2004, 11:55:45 AM »
I 'll wait to make my picks.. :P

Round 1 Picks

My Picks 
Question My Answer
Who is eliminated? (110 Minutes of Fame)  Alison/Donny Bob/Joyce Brandon/Nicole Charla/Mirna Chip/Kim Colin/Christie Dennis/Erika Jim/Marsha Kami/Karli Linda/Karen Marshall/Lance No one 
Who uses the fast forward?  (55 Minutes of Fame)  Alison/Donny Bob/Joyce Brandon/Nicole Charla/Mirna Chip/Kim Colin/Christie Dennis/Erika Jim/Marsha Kami/Karli Linda/Karen Marshall/Lance No one 
Who uses the yield?  (30 Minutes of Fame)  Alison/Donny Bob/Joyce Brandon/Nicole Charla/Mirna Chip/Kim Colin/Christie Dennis/Erika Jim/Marsha Kami/Karli Linda/Karen Marshall/Lance No one 
Who is the yield used on?   (25 Minutes of Fame)  Alison/Donny Bob/Joyce Brandon/Nicole Charla/Mirna Chip/Kim Colin/Christie Dennis/Erika Jim/Marsha Kami/Karli Linda/Karen Marshall/Lance No one 
Which team finishes first? (42 Minutes of Fame)  Alison/Donny Bob/Joyce Brandon/Nicole Charla/Mirna Chip/Kim Colin/Christie Dennis/Erika Jim/Marsha Kami/Karli Linda/Karen Marshall/Lance No one 
What place does Charla and Mirna finish? (30 Minutes of Fame)  10th 11th 1st 2nd 3rd 4th 5th 6th 7th 8th 9th They don't finish 
Which best describes the eliminated team? (22 Minutes of Fame)  boy/boy boy/girl girl/girl white trash/idiot 
Will any team lose all their money? (14 Minutes of Fame)  No Yes 
Which continent will the teams travel to? (20 Minutes of Fame)  Africa Antarctic Asia Australia Europe South America Texas They stay in North America 
Does anyone hug Phil? (22 Minutes of Fame)  No Phil hugs himself Yes, but just one person Yes, but more than one person 
What is the best thing about watching the Amazing Race this year? (15 Minutes of Fame)  All the women race in short skirts Corbin loses his mind Elton John's charges of racism Enjoying it with some Trump Ice Fantasia sings 'Summertime' again It's NOT Big Brother No Romber No Spoof Prod mistooks Phil's leather pants Rupert wins a second million at the end The lovely Alison 

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #2 on: July 02, 2004, 12:01:21 PM »
Deadline for round 1 picks: Tuesday, July 6th, 6ish PM, EST

Offline Texan

• Robs Bestest Angel
  • RFF Global Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Groovy!!!
« Reply #3 on: July 02, 2004, 12:12:50 PM »
I am in!! I am in!!!

Offline Snickers

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • I'm Back
    • Rachael Speaks
« Reply #4 on: July 06, 2004, 02:07:33 PM »
Okay, I made my picks and I am in.   Now to kick some Texan @$$. LOL

Later,
Snix
Snickers
Did you miss me?

Offline Mamaschatzi

• Mama , Robs First Angel
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Redheads Rule!
« Reply #5 on: July 06, 2004, 04:12:45 PM »
I'm in! :;>)
We may rise and fall, but in the end
We meet our fate together.....Creed

Offline RudyRules

• RFF's Maturest Angel.
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • S1's Rudy Rocks!!
« Reply #6 on: July 10, 2004, 03:10:24 AM »
I'm NOT in yet!!  >:(

I re-registered cuz I couldn't remember my original info.  AOK...I could sign in, but the TAR link goes to "page cannot be displayed... B:) B:) B:)"  Thye are having probs i think, b/c others had the same thing happening to them!  I added my 2˘.  Hope to hear from someone over there later today!  Sorry I didn't join this game last week, just kept forgetting. ::)

Rudiiiii

my handle at mediawhore is molediggiiin.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #7 on: July 10, 2004, 01:30:18 PM »
I love your nic-name  :D molediggiiin ..lol For what its worth..I hate going to Mediiawhore..they aways have problems and I can't stand their popups either  :P..Good luck Ruday..I hope were all able to get in before the deadline  ???

Offline RudyRules

• RFF's Maturest Angel.
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • S1's Rudy Rocks!!
« Reply #8 on: July 10, 2004, 03:49:45 PM »
Thanks puddin.  I used molediggin w/o the extra I's at a "ALIAS" forum.  (love Alias & J Garner! :D

Me too...h8 the barrage of pop-ups at MW...then if you want 'em turned off...they ask for a contribution.  no way...even if I had the $$!! :o

Ok...I'll go to MW now to see if their prob is solved & letcha know...

Ruday

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #9 on: July 10, 2004, 04:11:31 PM »
Rudy..I had no idea that you were a Alias fan  :D..can you hardly even wait for the new episodes??
btw : my weecama nic=name is my Survivor nic-name that my sister gave me when I first got my PC..lol she couldn't wait for me to get into the online games with her..now she's too busy to play them <sigh>.. :P

Offline Spooky

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #10 on: July 10, 2004, 06:16:34 PM »
Another Alias fan ;D ;D ;D! We just finished watching Season 1 again last night and should get the first of S2 next week from Netflix. Don't think S3 is on DVD yet.
"Cats work out mathematically the exact place to sit that will cause the most inconvenience."

Offline RudyRules

• RFF's Maturest Angel.
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • S1's Rudy Rocks!!
« Reply #11 on: July 12, 2004, 07:24:46 PM »
I love your nic-name  :D molediggiiin ..lol For what its worth..I hate going to Mediiawhore..they aways have problems and I can't stand their popups either  :P..Good luck Ruday..I hope were all able to get in before the deadline  ???

Thanks puddin!  Finally back to this.  I still cannot get the MW TAR5 game!  I wrote PM's to the Mods and received a reply awhile ago from Rex who said there's a glitch they're trying to find.  He put me on the list of peeps having the same prob.  Hope it's fixed b4 the deadline, but who knows!  Whatever...will just hafta w8 & see.

Will do the game at realitytvplanet for sure!

Yes, I'm an avid Alias fan, but don't have DVDs yet.  Would love to get Season I!

Rudy

Offline RudyRules

• RFF's Maturest Angel.
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • S1's Rudy Rocks!!
« Reply #12 on: July 13, 2004, 07:31:11 PM »
As of a few minutes ago, I still cannot access the TAR5 game.  So I'm saying taheckwitit...I don't have time to mess w/ a site that can't seem to keep their server in top notch shape. I dont' like the site anyway b/c of the zillion pop-ups!!  Sorry team.  I'll just stick w/ the RTvP game...

Ruday

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #13 on: July 13, 2004, 10:05:23 PM »
N/P Rudy..I understand ..not to worry ..in the fall we have a zillion Survivor games to play on-line... :D :D