Archive > The Amazing Race

Mediiia Whore AR Game

(1/3) > >>

puddin:
Anyone want to play?? ;D
I went ahead and created a league I made it open to the public..hopefully we could get a full house??

http://www.realiiity.com/mediiiawhore/amazingrace/ViewLeague.asp?ID=965
League
RealityFanForum
Password
banana

puddin:
I 'll wait to make my picks.. :P

Round 1 Picks

My Picks 
Question My Answer
Who is eliminated? (110 Minutes of Fame)  Alison/Donny Bob/Joyce Brandon/Nicole Charla/Mirna Chip/Kim Colin/Christie Dennis/Erika Jim/Marsha Kami/Karli Linda/Karen Marshall/Lance No one 
Who uses the fast forward?  (55 Minutes of Fame)  Alison/Donny Bob/Joyce Brandon/Nicole Charla/Mirna Chip/Kim Colin/Christie Dennis/Erika Jim/Marsha Kami/Karli Linda/Karen Marshall/Lance No one 
Who uses the yield?  (30 Minutes of Fame)  Alison/Donny Bob/Joyce Brandon/Nicole Charla/Mirna Chip/Kim Colin/Christie Dennis/Erika Jim/Marsha Kami/Karli Linda/Karen Marshall/Lance No one 
Who is the yield used on?   (25 Minutes of Fame)  Alison/Donny Bob/Joyce Brandon/Nicole Charla/Mirna Chip/Kim Colin/Christie Dennis/Erika Jim/Marsha Kami/Karli Linda/Karen Marshall/Lance No one 
Which team finishes first? (42 Minutes of Fame)  Alison/Donny Bob/Joyce Brandon/Nicole Charla/Mirna Chip/Kim Colin/Christie Dennis/Erika Jim/Marsha Kami/Karli Linda/Karen Marshall/Lance No one 
What place does Charla and Mirna finish? (30 Minutes of Fame)  10th 11th 1st 2nd 3rd 4th 5th 6th 7th 8th 9th They don't finish 
Which best describes the eliminated team? (22 Minutes of Fame)  boy/boy boy/girl girl/girl white trash/idiot 
Will any team lose all their money? (14 Minutes of Fame)  No Yes 
Which continent will the teams travel to? (20 Minutes of Fame)  Africa Antarctic Asia Australia Europe South America Texas They stay in North America 
Does anyone hug Phil? (22 Minutes of Fame)  No Phil hugs himself Yes, but just one person Yes, but more than one person 
What is the best thing about watching the Amazing Race this year? (15 Minutes of Fame)  All the women race in short skirts Corbin loses his mind Elton John's charges of racism Enjoying it with some Trump Ice Fantasia sings 'Summertime' again It's NOT Big Brother No Romber No Spoof Prod mistooks Phil's leather pants Rupert wins a second million at the end The lovely Alison 

puddin:
Deadline for round 1 picks: Tuesday, July 6th, 6ish PM, EST

Texan:
I am in!! I am in!!!

Snickers:
Okay, I made my picks and I am in.   Now to kick some Texan @$$. LOL

Later,
Snix

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version