The Amazing Race International Versions > TAR Australia

TARAus 1 Episode 3 (China) Episode Discussion *SPOILERS*

<< < (18/19) > >>

Slowhatch:
They were given something on the proper order: you can see some of it in the additional info on the left side.

apskip:

--- Quote from: BayBay on May 30, 2011, 05:30:44 PM ---Also in terms of the last two teams:

I think that Mos and Mo genuinely could not work it out and opted to take the risk that the ladies will take longer than 4 hours or also give up. With the Big W ladies, I think they are genuinely thought that if they keep trying not only will they continue straining themselves but also get the boys out and potentially go themselves next week. So I think it was a selfless sacrifice.

--- End quote ---

It was selfless, but it was inconsequential in the "greater scheme of things". Both teams were bottom dwellers and likely to remain there until they were eliminated, which was not going to take many episodes.

Best Loser:

--- Quote from: apskip on June 01, 2011, 03:22:21 PM ---
--- Quote from: BayBay on May 30, 2011, 05:30:44 PM ---Also in terms of the last two teams:

I think that Mos and Mo genuinely could not work it out and opted to take the risk that the ladies will take longer than 4 hours or also give up. With the Big W ladies, I think they are genuinely thought that if they keep trying not only will they continue straining themselves but also get the boys out and potentially go themselves next week. So I think it was a selfless sacrifice.

--- End quote ---

It was selfless, but it was inconsequential in the "greater scheme of things". Both teams were bottom dwellers and likely to remain there until they were eliminated, which was not going to take many episodes.

--- End quote ---
Mo & Mos placed 4th in the last leg before taking the penalty and were the second done with the fortune cookies in this leg. Though they were one of the last to finish the detour they were also one of the last to arrive due to heading for the FF. I wouldn't say they are bottom dwellers.

apskip:
Best Loser,

What did Mo/Mos place in the first leg? I recall it to be last, earning them a Marked for Elimination penalty.

With their fresh opportunity for leg 4, we will see how long it take them to get eliminated.

Dånooky:
I say we refrain from classifying (or dubbing) teams that are still running, until we have more data to analyse from future episodes.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version