Other Great Reality Shows > American Idol

Top 3 Discussion

<< < (7/7)

Jobby:

--- Quote from: TexasLady on May 21, 2011, 11:07:16 PM ---Apparently Randy and Steven have signed contracts to come back but J Lo hasn't decided yet. I hope she does because she has been a terrific mentor for the kids.

--- End quote ---

Gooooo JLo!! Idol, pay her more! Pay her more!

Ruth:

--- Quote from: Whatever on May 21, 2011, 11:37:10 PM ---
--- Quote from: TexasLady on May 21, 2011, 11:07:16 PM ---Apparently Randy and Steven have signed contracts to come back but J Lo hasn't decided yet. I hope she does because she has been a terrific mentor for the kids.

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

Aww man I hope JLo returns! She's my favourite of the panel. She's able to critique the performances without being mean. Steven is too nice, while Randy can get unjustifiably mean. JLo's just right!

Jobby:

--- Quote from: Ruth on May 22, 2011, 04:16:33 AM ---
--- Quote from: Whatever on May 21, 2011, 11:37:10 PM ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

Aww man I hope JLo returns! She's my favourite of the panel. She's able to critique the performances without being mean. Steven is too nice, while Randy can get unjustifiably mean. JLo's just right!

--- End quote ---

I like JLo more than Simon. People say they miss Simon's snarky comments. Well if you do, go watch the X Factor and stop complaining then! :res:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version