Author Topic: Real Housewives (all versions)  (Read 24201 times)

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• RFF's Goodwill Ambassador
  • I Live at RFF
  • No more wire hangers EVER!
Re: Real Housewives (all versions)
« Reply #25 on: August 16, 2011, 10:14:33 AM »
"REAL HOUSEWIVES" Russell Armstrong Commits Suicide

Russell Armstrong, the estranged husband of "Real Housewives of Beverly Hills" star Taylor Armstrong, was found dead of an apparent suicide ...sources tell TMZ.

Our sources say Armstrong hanged himself.   He was found hanging in his bedroom on Mulholland Drive. 

We're told L.A. City Fire Department arrived at his home and pronounced him dead at 8:16 PM Monday.

Sources say a roommate found Russell and called 911. 

We're told authorities have not found a suicide note.

Taylor filed for divorce last month, after she claimed Russell physically abused her.  We're told authorities informed her of Russell's death last night.

He was 47 years old.

Story developing

http://www.tmz.com/2011/08/16/real-housewives-russell-armstrong-dead-dies-suicide-dies-hang-taylor-armstrong-welcome/?icid=maing-grid7|main5|dl2|sec1_lnk2|86796
zero, zilch, nada, nothing!

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #26 on: September 07, 2011, 08:59:51 AM »
Sorry i neglected REAL HOUSEWIVES  since Big Brother13 started :iok

I have found that i have limited tolerance for the new jersey version.. :colors .. maybe cuz im a New Yorker.. but at any rate..  it wasnt enough for me to say OHH i missed an episode i need to see what happend.  cuz ultimately nothing really happened! :lol:

RHNY well they didnt live up to what i thought  they would be..  I did like Jill, The countess, Kelly and Cindy.. maybe they should get rid of the rest and try agian with another cast please no more ramona!! :lala

finally last night i got to see RHBH.. OMG :jumpy: how i missed that group.. I must however start off by saying i am soo sorry for Taylor.. knowing what we already know. :( this season will definately be looked at with a different pair of eyes..

Kim and Kyle are right back where we left them and feuding sister :bags:

Lisa vanderpump and her :whips hubby  are feeling the betrayal of Kyle as Kyle calls out hubby for being rude to taylor

and Adrianne's  marriage seems to have taken a turn.

the one person who seems to have risen above the piled :poop: from her defunct marriage  is Camille..

but im sure all these visions i have about these WEALTHY  women will change as the season plays out

MY love for anyone of the REAL HOUSEWIVES  series couldnt not have begun if it werent for Ragan Fox :hrt: and Britney Haynes :hrt: talking about RHBH  during BB12 .

so whether i run the season in full force or i  sputter outta gas with them is truly on the BRAVO team themselves with their editing  and who else they bring to the shows.

I will try to visit here often

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #27 on: September 13, 2011, 09:24:09 AM »
RHNJ .. UGHH :groan:  does that tell you enough??  :lol:

This season is all about bringing us to the tip of "they are gonna have it out" and then editing it down to nothing more than a firecracker that wont go off! :ugot

The most moving part was when Theresa's daughter sang at her sister's birthday party..  she sang a song to her mom and her uncle joe.. and yes I CRIED.. who wouldnt  when you can see this is coming from a  very painful part of this innocent bystanders heart..  :'(

there of course was coercing of "why dont you 2 make up (both joes) but you can tell it was a put on, forced, like :kal seriously  it was a kids party.. :party: and yet again the focal point was 2 men :weights who's small virtical statue  an their large EGO's have them being petty.

this season is more about these 2  unhmm let me clear my throat --->> MEN and their egos than the housewives themselves! do what men do!! punch each other.. laugh, shake hands and have a freakin drink together..  :lol3: and let the women get back to being :meow:

This is the only reason i suggest  that everyone catches this episode.

the rest of the show was mere filler as they would say in the industry.

there was a  5 K race for charity and  more than 1/2 the cast  cheated..  that shows the integrity of these jersey-ites..

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #28 on: September 13, 2011, 10:09:20 AM »
RHBH OMG :jumpy: I absolutely luv this cast!!

We all know  and have to keep in our minds that Taylor's Hubby committed suicide but with that aside.. to see her transformation and melt down is just  terribly heart wrenching.

Camille has decided to have one last hoorah for the ladies at her colorado ski house that she is selling.. and what a house it is!!  Camile seems so chipper.. a few pounds too thin which I'm sure is from the stress  but in pretty good spirits thru the whole episode

the other ladies  well they bring  the excitement :bags  that we all crave from the bravo housewives!!  :yess:

I gotta say that although Lisa Vanderpump is filthy filthy filthy rich.. it doesn't give her the OK BY ME for her to flat out make out with jiggy.. :eww at one point i swear she looked like she was full open mouth  making out with the jigster.. so let me say .. I'm sure Jiggy gets more action the ken! :lol3:

Adrianne and her hubby are still at breaking points with each other.. meanwhile Adrianne's face seems to have gotten more botox, implants and  porcelain features.. which is sorta turning me off cuz i really thought that she was the more grounded one of the group

gotta love me some Kyle and Kim .. the sisters  do what sisters do.. Kim is still hurting from her sisters accusations of being an alcoholic  and Kyle knows that she's gotta give her some time but they are still backing each others play and that's what sisters do..  in fact they  happen to be one bed shy in the mansion at the ski house and have chosen  to bunk it out together.. saving others from having to bunk with Taylor

Taylor seems to be on the melting, downward spiral of her  marraige and we get to see it all .. she's uber thin, and seems to be edgy on alot of topics.. its almost i can feel the tension when she's around  :lol:

Lisa has had some great one on one camera time with us . she  doesnt strike me to be the jealous type when it comes to friends but last year at this time i am pretty sure she was way closer to Taylor than she currently is and mentions yet again that Taylor is manipulating and closer to kyle..

Lisa get stuck in a 4hr limo ride and just knows sooner or later something is gonna go down and it does :bags Kyle blatantly  asks her about the comment that ken had said at Adrianne's dinner table that "going for therapy means you are weak" Lisa does  correct kyle  every time saying"that's what HE thinks/ believes and he is entitled to his opinion".. and then FINALLY :meow: Taylor sticks up for herself and says  something to Lisa.. although Taylor didn't have to, at least she made sure it was clear that she too was upset with Ken's comment.. and finally Lisa says in only the way a Vanderpump could.. "i suggest you take that up with ken and that's the end of this"  and it truly was!! well at least our edited version anyway :lol:

Kim becomes ill over night.. (maybe it was withdrawals of some sort but that woman didn't shut the heck up  B:) B:) chatting  the whole time from the plane ride thru the 4 hr limo ride thru the night..  but in true Kim fashion , and maybe while the camera's weren't on her she"regains" her composure and joins the ladies for a ski boot fitting from the resorts Concierge.

Kim hits on the ski concierge with some help from the ladies  and then we get the ladies out on  the ski slope.. since there  is a clear split on good and bad skiers  we get a s mall snip it of both groups and their athletic ski talents.. or lack there of. :res:

we have one last segment worth mentioning in and NO its not that fact that Kaye Resnick was at kyles house and cracked up on kyles old portrait with her massive eye brows from a movie she did when she was younger :lol:

it is of Taylor and Kyle in the Jacuzzi with the snow mountains scenery around them..  and although very breath taking.. the segment wound up bringing me down through Taylor's pain.. she's at her breaking point and although kyle says to us in her camera chat that Taylor never exactly says what she is tired of we the viewers know..  Taylor is tired of never having a say , going along with what ever he wanted.. Taylor tells kyle she's always been alone except for these past 6 years that she has been married for and that she is scared.

Kyle tells her .. its not worth fighting for if you aren't into it..

I see each episode building up this broken down marriage of Taylor's as one of the focal points.. and as we see from next weeks preview Taylor looses it.. winds up in a closet sitting  inside her suitcase.. while Adrienne receives a call from  Kim and both Adrienne and her hubby Paul both notice how incoherent kims dialogue is.

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #29 on: September 15, 2011, 04:17:44 PM »
RHNY BREAKING NEWS!

Jill Zarin, Kelly Bensimon, Alex McCord Let Go From 'Real Housewives Of New York'

Alex McCord , Kelly Bensimon , Alex Mccord Fired Real Housewives New York , Jill Zarin , Jill Zarin Fired Real Housewives Of New York , Kelly Bensimon Fired From Housewives , Real Housewives Of New York New Cast , Celebrity News

UPDATE: Rookie "Housewife" Cindy Barshop, who is also rumored to have been axed from the show, tells HuffPost Celeb that the reports are just that: rumors. "Everything out there right now is just rumors. Nothing is 100 [percent] decided yet, it could go either way," she says.

Although Bravo usually catches all of the drama that goes down on "The Real Housewives of New York" on-camera, this time the drama is strictly behind the scenes.

Sources inside Bravo tell me that Jill Zarin, Alex McCord and Kelly Bensimon have all be let go from the series and will not be returning as fulltime cast members next season. The source explained that the women were directly contacted by Bravo on Thursday morning with the news -- they had no idea the pink slips were headed their way.

Now it's up to LuAnn de Lesseps, Ramona Singer (the only original cast members remaining) and Sonja Morgan to carry the show. Plus Lesseps dished to New York Live yesterday that three new ladies will be added to the cast.

But according to another insider, the three housewives who were not invited back were told that they could possibly be reinstated next season if any of the new cast members don't work out -- and we're sure that Zarin, McCord and Bensimon have their fingers crossed that they won't.

Although we're excited to see some fresh blood on the show, we can't imagine the gang without the resident mean girls.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/09/15/jill-zarin-kelly-bensimon-alex-mccord-fired-real-housewives-new-york_n_964498.html?ref=mostpopular

Offline BamBam

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #30 on: September 17, 2011, 07:28:01 PM »
I've been running about 2 weeks behing on the Real Housewife shows due to BB.  I have a bunch of them on the DVR and need to get thru them all.  Beverly Hills is my new favorite but Jersey is still such a train wreck I keep watching.  Sooooooo glad that they are getting some new blood on New York.  :tup:

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #31 on: September 19, 2011, 01:35:01 PM »
RHNJ

:iok Why is it that they have the dorky music when the cast beings to talk, walk or even just breath? It already puts you into a mocking mood! :lol3:

And yes that's how I'm starting this brief recap of last nights episode!  :lol3:

They are preparing to go to The Dominican Republic and all Teresa and Melissa are worried about  is their bathing suits! they both packed a single luggage worth of bathing suits!! I mean FOR REAL!!!

While Melissa was busy getting her bathing suits from out of her dresser draws to her suit case she flung several of them on the floor and Joe picks up one of them an starts to sniff it..:eww  GEESH!  HEY BRAVO!! Can you please edit this more carefully! who wants to see that! (:;)  but since i had to see it you must hear about it!

moving right along Teresa makes sure that hubby Joe doesn't make a scene with her brother and he says i don't care about that guy he's nothing to me but  later on while  at their suit  with  Caroline & hubby, Jacquelin & her hubby Joe says I'll hurt him if i do anything to him. Seems its still such a sore topic for him and i see future blow ups already been stage for us viewers

so lets cut to the high points cuz there weren't many! :colors

once situated at the suits they all get ready the next morning to go on a boat that the Manzo boys chartered. Melissa goes to get changed and Joe gorga tried to have sex with her in the bathroom I KID YOU NOT!  :groan:

Greg( the manzo's boys gay roomie joins the bunch after they  ha already arrived)

Greg has some sorta girl crush  :colors with Melissa and Kathy.. and we get alot of behind the back, under your breath comments from him thru the next scenes

Teresa and Melissa both are taking "jersey calender pics" :monroe: on the water before getting on a boat that the manzo boys chartered for the day. Caroline stayed back due to a migraine.

While the picture posing was going on there was alot of comments from Greg saying that Melissa's is hot in her bathing suit and that Teresa knows it. I guess he is clear  that he has no love loss for Teresa! :bags

There's drinking, swimming and fun times on the  boat but lets  jump to the beach scene where Kathy and Teresa  get into a tiff.. :meow:

Joe is talking about moving on from the pizza shop business to a restaurant  using Teresa's family recipes as the menu. Kathy chimes in B:) B:) and says I couldn't do it cuz it takes away time from my family and my kids and that's important to me. Right there Teresa jumps in  :meow: and interprets it as if Kathy called her a bad mother  because she wants to have a restaurant  business.

This ridiculous argument goes on  till Joe guidice says enough! and he finally takes  Teresa leaves.. :lol3: and yes each group was talking bout their version of what just happend

Greg is in the back ground saying "oh no not with my Kathy she didn't!" :bags " you're classy Kathy she isn't :lol:

There really wasn't much to this episode.  It did however leave me feeling dirty since all they showed was Joe gorga wanting to have sex with his wife ALOT. :eww  Teresa thinking she's all that  :monroe: and  a random video of Joe guice doing pushups with Jackie  standing on his back :weights

cue dorky music! :lol3:

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #32 on: October 18, 2011, 10:24:55 AM »
Thanks for the recap Ugot! I'm just catching up on the shows. I find RHNJ disturbingly fascinating.  :lol:  Since Danielle left the show it seems that Teresa was targeted by the producers to became the villain, or MORE of a villain? Bravo has shown her flipping that table at least 5,250,476 times. I don't care for Melissa or Teresa's husband. It wasn't a good addition for me.

I will miss Jill but not Alex on RHNY. Without Alex, we are spared having to watch her weird husband Simon, although, he has quite the fashion style. You never know what he'll have on next. :lol3:

I have quite a few episodes on the DVR, I better get caught up.  :tup:
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline BamBam

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #33 on: October 21, 2011, 02:21:21 PM »
Have to admit I switched over to Team Melissa after watching the whole season.  Teresa really does seem to be the one that starts just about everything.  Her own husband doesn't show her any respect.  I can't stand Joe Gorga either though.  Watching the first half of the reunion I kept hoping that Caroline would really let Tre have it, but I guess they must be saving that for the second part
 :meow:

As for RHBH, looks like they are going to cast Kyle as the evil one this year.  Have to admit, her and Kim were awful to Brandi at that game night.  Brandi does seem kind of trashy to me and totally does not fit into that crowd.  Dana just tries to hard and the bragging!  :groan:

Won't be watching Atlanta, Miami or DC.  None them interest me at all.

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #34 on: October 29, 2011, 11:16:15 AM »
RHNJ..

Can i say im glad that its over! :lol: I really feel bad cuz i like Carolines way of going about life but she seems to have really been hurt by what we havent seen.  And Jacqueline not being there says ALOT

Teresa & Melissa both need a time out! :knuckles:  Teresa i believe is trying to save face for her family's sake and Melissa is trying to repair the reputation she put out there for herself which i believe is not a good one!

I do not care for Kathy and some how wish they would have merged some of the NY cast into some of the rama  with the NJ cast.. then we would see who stand where! :lol3:

I personally think it was wrong that Caroline said that Teresa was exploiting her Daughter at the party where she was trying to  sing a song to get her mother & uncle to stop fighting. It was moving and  we did get to see that the children know whats going on.  JOE Gorga should be held accountable for his  rudeness and letting Melissa be rude as well towards his sister. No matter what Melssia needs to be  put in her place when it comes to family!

:lol3: Im glad  its over. Ive had enough of the  HARD BLACK EYELINER! :lol3:

In the reunion they said they can not talk about whats going on because they are filming .. SOOOO we'll have to wait it out..

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #35 on: October 29, 2011, 11:32:05 AM »
RHBH

:iok so my love affair with  Lisa Vanderpump is wearing off. At the beginning of this season she seemed jealous :meow: that Kyle was getting close to Taylor  but now it seems she's chumming back up to Kyle.. I wonder if its because of "wanna be" :monroe: Dana who i automatically despise!

Kyle knows that her sister Kym has issues  :keeta: & both were definately being mean girls :bags:  to Brandi at Dana's so called  game nite party..(btw  my nieces throw better parties!)  and Kym with the stealing the crutches!! c'mon :groan: !! you dont know the girl,. talk about her badly almost to her face and then want to say you dont deserve to be called a BITCH??    :ugot: well take your finger pointing to the mirror that you just  used to  do what ever drug you on are kim.. cuz i am with Brandi on this one! I think you are on something! whether you are snorting it or swalling it or putting it in your drink there's something WAY off with you! :colors

For the record.. why should Brandi , who's on crutches go scold her kid when she knows she's being filmed  for a TV when he  :pee  pee's in the bushes??  why didnt the life guards  that were there help the kid out? or the other nannies that were around???  those things happen quick with kids.. and besides Adrianne didnt  have an issue at the time so leave it be! but nooo we have had to be reminded several times by Kyle  B:) B:) about what a little boy did..  Its not like Brandi took a squat there and pee'd! :lol3:

I have more issues with Jiggy drinking out of the same glass at a formal dinner table :eww: with ken than i do with the little boy peeing in the bushes at a pool party! :ugot

Brandi  was brought in along with Dana to give the cast a new direction & some new targets for the well seasoned RHBH cast.. :bags:  I want Brandi to succeed and Dana to fall out of the circle she thinks she's laid a stake claim on!

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #36 on: December 21, 2011, 01:36:18 PM »
THE REAL HOUSEWIVES OF NEW JERSEY   :cmas18 :cmas18 :cmas18 :cmas18

Teresa Giudice's Husband Joe Giudice Indicted on Fake ID Charges
BY CHARLOTTE TRIGGS

Wednesday December 21, 2011 11:55 AM EST

Joe and Teresa Giudice
Michael N. Todaro/Getty
FacebookTweetThere's trouble brewing this Christmas for Real Housewives of New Jersey stars Teresa and Joe Giudice.

On Tuesday, a grand jury in Passaic County, N.J., handed down a two-count indictment against Joe Giudice, a former developer. The charge includes one count of wrongfully using identifying information of another, punishable by up to 10 years in prison, and one count of impersonation, which can carry up to 18 months in prison.

The indictment alleges that last year, Giudice used his brother Pietro Giudice's information, including a marriage and birth certificate, to obtain a driver's license at the Paterson, N.J., department of motor vehicles. His own license had been suspended at that time following a DUI.

RELATED: Dina Manzo Talks About New Jersey's Real Housewives ... for the Last Time

In an interview last spring, Joe, 40, denied any wrongdoing, saying that he and his wife, who also weathered a contentious bankruptcy before withdrawing the claim earlier this year, were targets because of their notoriety from the Bravo reality show.

"They didn't even catch me driving," he said at the time. "They came to my house and said you're driving with your brother's license and then they got me with some kind of stupid charge."

Calls to a lawyer for Joe were not immediately returned. A rep for Teresa, 39, declined to comment at this time.

http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20555706,00.html?xid=rss-topheadlines

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #37 on: January 19, 2012, 03:56:10 PM »
I was vegging out last week and watched a marathon showings of RHBH. I'm confused though because Ugot talked about this series in September so I think this must be the 2nd year of the series. Russell committed suicide but was shown in some of the episodes prior to his tragic end. Camille's marriage is finished. Taylor is a mess.

There is something definitely wrong with Kim. Who shows her makeup guy a lip-gloss, (not) container and then does it again at a party. No.. no one does that! Even her new BF looks like he's had enough of her and I give him kudos for patience, even if he looks like an actor in a hit-man movie. She's using him to get her things and bad mouthed him to the makeup artist. SERIOUS problems here, no doubt in my mind.

Cedric showing up for the SUR launch? Total Bravo setup.

Darn it though, I'm hooked, I want to see the horrible reunion. I know it will be horrible, they always are.

Oh, and now RHOC will be starting again and I know I will watch it again!  :groan: 
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #38 on: November 17, 2012, 07:15:41 PM »

Removed
« Last Edit: September 27, 2013, 02:56:24 PM by ugot2bekidinmeny »

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #39 on: November 22, 2012, 04:08:18 PM »
Here is the Cast info and  Pics for Beverly Hills

Lisa Vanderpump
(Season 1 – present)
"In Beverly Hills, it's who you know, and I know everyone." (Season 1)
"Life in Beverly Hills is a game and I make the rules." (Season 2)
"Life isn't all diamonds and rosé, but it should be." (Season 3)
Lisa Vanderpump was born and raised in London but lived in Monte Carlo before moving to California. She and Ken Todd, her husband of almost 30 years, have two children, Pandora and Max, plus three dogs that they consider their babies. Lisa designed various homes, yachts, and all 26 bars and restaurants that the couple owned in London. Lisa and Ken downsized their franchise of restaurants only to two, one in Beverly Hills and another in West Hollywood. Design is her passion, as she previously confessed in the first episode of the series, but she also writes a page each month for Beverly Hills Lifestyle magazine.
Lisa was featured prominently in the '80s music videos "Poison Arrow", by the band ABC, and "(What) In The Name of Love" by the duo Naked Eyes.

Taylor Armstrong
(Season 1 – present)
"It may look like I have it all, but I want more." (Season 1)
"I finally found my voice, and I'm not afraid to use it." (Season 2)
"I fought too hard for this zip code to go home now." (Season 3)
Taylor Armstrong is an Oklahoma native who moved to Beverly Hills 8 years ago. She prides herself on being a devoted mother to Kennedy Caroline (born 2006), her daughter with venture capitalist Russell Armstrong. Taylor is portrayed as being extremely passionate about both her business and her philanthropic work. She serves as Chief Creative Director of BeautyTicket.com and volunteers for the 1736 Family Crisis Center, being that she is an advocate for victims of domestic violence since 2004. While Taylor enjoys the luxurious lifestyle Beverly Hills has to offer, it has been claimed that she lives by a "work hard, play hard" attitude that has enabled her to maintain her charismatic identity.
Taylor was born Shana Hughes, but has changed her name several times and has been also known as Shana Taylor and Taylor Ford. After allegations of spousal abuse and alleged money troubles, her husband Russell Armstrong took his own life and was found by Taylor and his landlord on August 15, 2011.[9] A month later, in September 2011, Taylor alleged that she suffered severe physical abuse during her marriage.

Kim Richards
Main article: Kim Richards
(Season 1 – present)
"I was a child star, but now my most important role is being a mother." (Season 1)
"People try to figure me out, but I'm one of a kind." (Season 2)
"Life is a journey and I'm finding myself everyday." (Season 3)
Kim Richards is a former child actress who is best known for her work in Disney films. She starred in such films as Escape To Witch Mountain, and No Deposit, No Return and appeared in various television series, including Nanny and the Professor, James at 15, Hello Larry, Diff'rent Strokes, CHiPS and Magnum P.I.[11] After co-starring in the feature film Tuff Turf with James Spader and Robert Downey Jr., Kim decided to go into early retirement and devote her time to raising a family. She has four children: Brooke (25), Whitney (21), Chad (20), and Kimberly (16). Kim, who is currently single, is the younger half-sister of Kathy Hilton,[12] elder sister of fellow Housewife, Kyle Richards, and aunt to Hilton's daughters, Paris and Nicky Hilton.[13] She is currently working on various business endeavors including a jewelry and water bottle line that donates proceeds to charity. Kim loves the Beverly Hills lifestyle and says, "You can take the girl out of Beverly Hills but you can't take the Beverly Hills out of the girl".

Kyle Richards
Main article: Kyle Richards
(Season 1 – present)
"In a town full of phonies, I'm not afraid to be me." (Season 1)
"I'm not the richest girl in Beverly Hills, but I am the luckiest." (Season 2)
"I'm born and raised in Beverly Hills, this is my town." (Season 3)
Kyle Richards was born in Hollywood, the daughter of Sharon Kathleen (née Dugan; 1933–2002) and Kenneth Edwin Richards (1917–1998).[14] Kyle's siblings are Kathy Hilton and Kim Richards (born 1964).[15] Nicky and Paris Hilton are her nieces.[16] Kyle began acting as a baby star: she appeared in several episodes of the television series Little House on the Prairie; throughout the '70s she guest-starred in several television series and acted in a few horror films: The Car, Eaten Alive, and Halloween; and later she appeared in the Disney children's horror film The Watcher in the Woods. Subsequent roles include Nurse Dori on the hit television series ER and a supporting character part in the film National Lampoon's Pledge This! She has also appeared in episodes of her niece Paris Hilton's reality series, The Simple Life and My New BFF. Her greatest passion is the love of her life (husband Mauricio Umansky) and her four daughters: Farrah, Alexia, Sophia and Portia.

Adrienne Maloof
Main article: Adrienne Maloof-Nassif
(Season 1 - present)
"Money is what I have, not who I am." (Season 1)
"Having it all is easy, if you're willing to work for it." (Season 2)
"Know your friends, show your enemies the door." (Season 3)
Adrienne Maloof is an Albuquerque, New Mexico, native who moved to Beverly Hills 15 years ago. Adrienne, her mother, and four brothers comprise the Maloof dynasty, whose multi-faceted sports and entertainment enterprise includes the Palms Casino Resort in Las Vegas, Nevada; the Sacramento Kings, the Sacramento Monarchs, Maloof Productions, Maloof Music and the annual Maloof Money Cup skateboarding event.[17][18][19][20][21] She is married to Dr. Paul Nassif, a rhinoplasty specialist and cosmetic surgeon who previously appeared on E!'s Dr. 90210.[17][19][20][21] The couple has three sons. On July 30, 2012, Adrienne confirmed reports that she and her husband, Paul, are indeed separating after nine years of marriage.
On August 28, 2012, Paul filed for divorce from Adrienne seeking joint custody of their three sons.[22]They reached a divorce settlement on November 8, 2012.[23]

Brandi Glanville
(Season 3 - present)
"Money doesn't give you class, it just gives you money." (Season 3)
Brandi Glanville is a former fashion model, and mother to two sons with her ex-husband Eddie Cibrian.
Brandi appeared in The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills for season 2 because the show's producers liked her and wanted to give her a test drive on the series, and she made the cut with her drama and fiesty attitude. The rumor that Brandi would replace former housewife Camille Grammer, with the latter not returning for season three, was confirmed on April 29, 2012, although Grammer has stated that she will be a part of the production again. Glanville is the first housewife in the entire franchise to start as a "Friend of the Housewives" and to be promoted to series regular.
For more than 17 years, Brandi Glanville has traveled the world as a high fashion and top runway and print model. She has appeared on the glossy pages of premiere fashion magazines Glamour and Cosmopolitan and worked for luxury design houses, such as Giorgio Armani, Chanel, and Gucci. Glanville has recently added author to her resume and is currently exploring opportunities in the publishing world with her debut novel. (Her second book, a cookbook, is already in the works.) Her most important role however, is mother to sons Mason (8) and Jake (4), with her ex-husband, television star Eddie Cibrian. Glanville and Cibrian's public break up and divorce (and his infamous affair with Leann Rimes) were well-documented by the media over the past two years.[24] In her downtime, Glanville enjoys dancing, cooking, golfing, Pilates, hiking with her new rescue pup, Sugar, staying active in her charities, and building Lego castles with her boys.

Yolanda Foster
(Season 3 - present)
"I like to have fun, but I don't play games." (Season 3)
Yolanda was born and raised in Papendrecht, a small farmer’s town in Holland, where she rode horses, milked cows and loved the farm. She grew up rather fast after her father passed away when she was 7 and, feeling the need to provide for her brother and her single mom, she became a dishwasher at the local Chinese restaurant at the age of 13. At 16, she was discovered by world famous modeling agent, Eileen Ford, and left Holland to become an international model living and working in Paris, Milan, Hamburg, Sydney, Tokyo, and eventually New York. In 1994, she moved to Los Angeles and started a family with former husband Mohamed Hadid. Together they have three children, Gigi (17), Bella (16), and Anwar (13). In 2000, she became a single mom[citation needed], moved to a horse farm in Montecito with her young children, and ran an interior design business from home[citation needed]. On 11-11-11, Yolanda married music producer David Foster. They currently live in Malibu where Yolanda juggles a blended family composed of her own children plus five stepdaughters. After getting the kids off to school, she puts in a full day at the office running her new company, Hopelessly Romantic, a creative one-stop destination to help men and women "get wise and keep their romance alive!"[citation needed]
[edit]Former Housewives

[edit]Camille Grammer
Main article: Camille Grammer
(Season 3 - present, recurring)
(Season 1 - 2)
"It's time for me to come out of my husband's shadow and shine." (Season 1)
"Diamonds aren't a girl's best friend, freedom is." (Season 2)
Camille Grammer first found fame as a dancer, model, and actress, and after marrying Hollywood actor Kelsey Grammer in 1997, she worked as a producer and a writer for their company Grammnet Productions. She is of Italian and English origin. Together, they have a daughter, Mason, and a son, Jude. After a public separation documented in the first season of the series, in July 2010, Camille filed for divorce,[25] seeking primary physical custody of the couple's daughter and son, in addition to child and spousal support. The divorce was finalized on February 10, 2011.[26]
Originally, Camille left the show completely and Brandi Glanville, originally a "Friend of the Housewives", was promoted to regular Housewife to take her place. Now, Camille has stated that she will return to the show and she is now a "Friend of the Housewives".[citation needed]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Real_Housewives_of_Beverly_Hills

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #40 on: November 22, 2012, 04:09:45 PM »

Removed
« Last Edit: September 27, 2013, 02:54:20 PM by ugot2bekidinmeny »

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny