Author Topic: Real Housewives (all versions)  (Read 24196 times)

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• RFF's Goodwill Ambassador
  • I Live at RFF
  • No more wire hangers EVER!
Real Housewives (all versions)
« on: May 17, 2011, 01:09:59 PM »
OMG with this RHof New Jersey!  :groan: :groan: :groan:

First off all the other opening housewive shows they are holding something. NY- apple, Beverly Hills- Diamonds , Atlanta - peach.. guess what NJ chics hold.. stumped?? well  they hold NOTHING!! and why is that.. cuz they got NOTHING!!

I dont mind watching a train wreck but  tone down the black eyeliner and leopard prints!! :lol3:

I cant believe how much anxiety the NJ version has given me this morning. If i watched it last nite i'm sure i woulda knocked someone out!  :ugot

I can say that as poor and uneventful NY  housewives is i would rather watch that then to watch the "animals" that erupted in a full on brawl and cursing out at the blessed Christening  they were at. Not to mention that the place where the event was held has some emotional and historic background to the owner.  you can read about it here:  http://www.themanorrestaurant.com/  I've been ther and it's a shame to see what RHNJ did in there!

I have  been at family functions that have blown up UGLY but geesh.. even with the camera's going   that was just too much..big boy Jeoy calling out everyone and yelling at his father who has had 2 open heart surgeries.  :knuckles:

Regardless of where you are you show respect.. :knuckles:  Joey and his wife(who made the sign of the cross with her wrong hand during one scene) claim they didnt get any from  his sister but then he yells and screams an calls her garbage like a spoiled baby at his own sons Christening.. it's a flat out sin if you ask me. I hope he's truely embarrassed..  cant wait till his sons gets to see that when he's older..

This was NOt about the housewives  .. it was all about the testosterone that Joey(theresa Guidice's brother) couldnt handle while drinking.

hopefully next week they will show more of the housewives and less of the men beating thier chests!

They don't call it "DIRTY JERSEY' for nothing!   :meow:
zero, zilch, nada, nothing!

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
Re: Real Housewives (all versions)
« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2011, 01:16:37 PM »
I have it saved to watch on the DVR, however I did see a little part where Theresa was insulted because after being invited to the christening, was told to leave by the husband using foul language. I was waiting for the table flip by the husband.  :lol3:

I'll do my duty and watch this train wreck which I know WILL happen every week. Is Danielle part of the cast this year?  :snicker:
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #2 on: May 17, 2011, 01:18:26 PM »
BTW, I am watching liking/hating the RHOC and NY this year as well.

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #3 on: May 17, 2011, 01:21:40 PM »
I'm not sure if Danielle will be in it..  right now i cant get past the first episode! :meow:

lordy help anyone who gets in my way today!  :lol3:

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #4 on: May 17, 2011, 01:35:33 PM »
I'm not sure if Danielle will be in it..  right now i cant get past the first episode! :meow:

lordy help anyone who gets in my way today!  :lol3:

It was that good eh?  :lol3:

Offline BamBam

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #5 on: May 17, 2011, 06:40:06 PM »
Jersey is one of my fav Housewife shows!  They are such a train wreck, how can you not watch?   :lol3: I have it DVR'd and probably won't get to it until tomorrow but from all I've read today on line, sounds like this season is starting off ugly.  Beverly Hills and OC are the other two I love.  The MONEY on BH!  OMG!

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #6 on: May 17, 2011, 09:00:53 PM »
AHHHHH I cant deal with the wanna be famous trash of the NJ ladies :bags ( and i use that term loosely) not sure if it's just all the BAD dealings I've had with jersey  but they just re inforce whatever im thinking of them.. and yeah it's NOT good! :lol3:

loved BH and Atlanta.. OC i'm making it thru it and Miami was just a waste!! NY ehh   there's just something about ramona's eyes and her imaginary status quo that turns me off.. Atlanta was REAL to me  even though phedra molested a pickle during this season! :lol3: and beverly hills well i agree BamBam. $$$$ can't beat looking at all that money can buy!

theze nj'z with the you'z and wanna be "mob talk" just make me ill! LOL i'm sure i'll implode before the season is over..  :killme:

on the bright side i may not gripe too much  when BB starts since they've already exhaust me!  :crazy

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #7 on: May 20, 2011, 07:21:02 PM »
RHNY: :neener:

OK these women have totally separated themselves from each other not only in pecking order but in moral order and in ego order!

Ramona.. hmm lypo?? really?? how bout getting your lazy eye fixed this way when you are freaking out i know who the heck your freaking out over! It rolls from left ot right  and im never sure  ur pissy at the person in front of you ( no offense to others that have that issue. but she has the money to fix it!)

I'm loving Luann right now.. she's a giant over all of them.. i know sometimes a little pretentious but she's got that status to be that. maybe that's why Ramona is freaking out all the time.. jealousy.  :purse:

back to Ramona: you freak!! you bring a case of wine to a charity event!! if you cant drink anything but PINOT GRIGIO then don't freakin DRINK!  charity = donations.. what did you give?? NOTHING!! but  made a name for yourself as a BOOZER!!! and asking the event planner's daughter to clear up glasses?? that's not your spot!! I cant wait for someone to trip her.. this way when she shows her :ass: at least we know why it's out there!

I'm really  liking Kelly... I didn't see last years major meltdown.. but Ramona is giving me angina :killme: so i can associate with Kelly..  I'm glad she's got faith in Luann as a Friend

Alex.. you are not a model. and yeah when you put on make up stop being a lazy :ass: and take a shower or at least wash your face before going to bed!! I;m sure that pile of cake face on your pillow serves your sequence wearing hubby just fine when you're POOFIN up ur wild mane!

Jill..  you get sucked into the drama too fast.. sit back and just let Ramona insert her own foot in her mouth . no need for you to be a casualty while she's trying to prove how HIGH up ON THE society ladder she ISN'T!

Sonja.. really??? no underwear?? flashing ur gyna on a kitchen table?? hope they burned that puppy down!! or at least PURELLED the crapola out of it!!  and you are not the toaster over queen.. I've been doing it way long before you were a pit in the NY apple!! let me see you make eggs and bacon on a roll with it!! ha  ha ha and where's the cook book.?? like Kelly said it's non existant!

Cindy is just too down to earth and too nice for 3 of those women.. and with them off to Morocco for the next 3 Weeks.. I'm sure she will find out how miss placed she realy is.. I think you should migrate over to MOBWIVES.. you seem like you'd be a better fit with them. :lol3:

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #8 on: May 24, 2011, 10:18:57 AM »
RHOC
 can I say BORING?? I fell asleep like 3x's watching it  i had to rewind each time. and still didnt get why they even pieced togther any of the material they did! :idgit

I get that divorce is a horrible thing but why is that the focus of the episode? :iok

gretchen and Slade seem to be the only mediocre drama ther  if it werent for the "tubba a wubba" comments i wouldnt have known they werre in the episode! :lol:

This  was one HUGE major YAWNer! :whoop:

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #9 on: May 24, 2011, 10:27:05 AM »
RHNJ

Ok it scares me how much black eyeler is used!  :lol3:

Teresa so far has shown she IS the better of the siblings. Joe has caused the  most current riff and his wife melissa needs to shut her trap..  :knuckles: it's family and whether you are married to the man  or not.. it's between them. She  is doing eactly what she is accusing her brother in law of  doing to her father in law. yapping in his ear and getting in his head.

Kathy.. ugh.. what can i say.. PICK A SIDE.. and stay loyal.. she wants to play both sides of the  family.. don't ridicule someone for  an uproar at a family event and then butt your nose in while they are all there at the brownstone for a fsashion show. and Yes even though they were pretending to be nice leave it at that!

one more thing about Kathy: Wrong place sista!!!  :ugot and Teresa you are right  to make sure that everyone knew she was instigating at the Brownstone event!

I'm sure there will be a brawl sooner or later.. i just wonder which HW 's it will be with! :meow:

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #10 on: May 24, 2011, 07:03:07 PM »
LOL at Ugot's recaps. Nailed em! What on earth IS wrong with Ramona and her eyes. And seriously if you bring your own wine then insist on drinking it, don't you think you might have a problem? I do need to learn that technique, start a raging argument then insist that you aren't there to fight and won't listen.

I love Kelly and LuAnn, Kelly never talks badly about anyone and LuAnn seems to have the most common sense. I like Jill too but she did seem to be a little.... picky/*itchy in last week's episode. Morocco will probably end up being three weeks of hell for all of them and this time it looks like Ramona could be the picked on victim.

Vickie! Surprise that there is a divorce in the works? Not for me. I don't know how Donn could stand all the snide comments over the past few years. Vickie is a control freak, craving love and attention from her captive audience, her employees. Every chance she gets she lets us know about her work, her success, her drive, her money. No place for Donn in that relationship. I think he should consider dating Jeana, she'd treat him like he deserves to be treated. Valued for himself.

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #11 on: May 25, 2011, 10:22:09 PM »
AHHHH Donn don't date jeana!! :rfth:
:lol3:

Morroco & romona no pinot grigio to be had! LOL thats what i think the preview is of her on the bed in full on convulsions & tears! :lol3:

Offline BamBam

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #12 on: May 28, 2011, 01:42:01 PM »
What did you think of "hangergate"?  Seriously?  :groan:

Just read Vicki's blog and Briana is back in the hospital.  Poor girl.   With a mother like hers I think I would be in a psych ward.  :colors

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #13 on: May 30, 2011, 01:21:52 PM »
I finally got to se RHNY  and once again i feel asleep thru it! Does that tell ya anything about this show! :lol3:

the blondes v the brunettes..  how  completely :meow: typical

ramono is the most  reeeeediculous of  the group.. asking for help to unpack her clothes! and yess BamBam the hangergatre.. HANGERS---serioulsy??? :doh:  Cindy shoulda just left it alone and Luann should have just stayed out of it.. although she invited the girls on a TRIP she's not THE HOST! :groan:

The blondes off away from the brunettes doing thier thing and the brunettes feeling insulted  is another rediculous plot that Bravo is trying to make an issue.. i'm susre it wasnt a huge thing.

there  was no real HW drama in this episode.. no wonder there are rumors of Bravo wanting to replace the cast!

Can ramona be more insulting to the people at the hotel?
 Can Luann think anymore higher of herself?
 can kelly get her head outa her butt and think for herself?
Can Jill just say what she thinks of a person to thier fsace.. oh yeah that will finally happen next week! guess i have to tune in!! :lol3:

last but not least the party held at a B&B :lol3:  I think NY wants the highrisers of NY but the lifestyle of RH of Beverly Hills  and they all fall way short of that gem!

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #14 on: May 31, 2011, 07:40:14 PM »
AHHHH Donn don't date jeana!! :rfth:
:lol3:

Morroco & romona no pinot grigio to be had! LOL thats what i think the preview is of her on the bed in full on convulsions & tears! :lol3:

Will we find out why Ramona is sobbing hysterically on the bed? (Convulsions!)  :lol3: 

I thought it was (semi) hilarious that Sonja was 3 sheets to the wind at her masquerade party and forgot a vital piece of her clothing which she revealed to the guests and Us.  :keeta:  and then again in Morocco. Even Alex was mortified by Sonja and Ramona's ugly American actions in the limo and with the hostess at the guest house. Props to Alex!

Every year it seems to be someone's turn to be the victim, in other seasons it was Alex and her husband, Jill, LuAnn and this year it's Ramona's turn. She does seem to be a little dependent on the Pinot Grigio.

I like the brunettes, and I'm not keen on two of the blonds. LOL

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #15 on: May 31, 2011, 08:04:47 PM »
OK! So yesterday, I took time to veg out and watch all but one 15 min section of the RHNJ! (why did my DVR have to screw up right at the start of the fight at the Christening? WHY!) It was the only interesting part in that whole first episode.  :groan:

After watching all the 2011 episodes so far, I can't believe I can type this but I feel sorry for Teresa. Her brother is a tool and a sexist pig. (You'd think they were twins!) Bring back Danielle! PU-LEZE!

I also watched the 2 reunion shows. Who knew how strong Teresa is! She shoved Andy back into his chair with what looked one hand. :peek I liked the ending with Jacqueline and Danielle, it looked real to me.

Back to this season. Nasty, nasty sisters and Melissa and that evil blond woman. Kim G? Oh and even worse the cousin, Kathy. I was so proud of myself for not watching last year..

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #16 on: May 31, 2011, 10:02:40 PM »
LOL TL i never watdched these shows till i fell inlov with ragan BB12 and now i'm hooked from RHBH and atlanta..

what a let down all the others have been. I'm hoping i can detach myself from this show and stay where  my heart is  :hrt: BB

If not i will make sure everyone reads my pain from absorbing such crud! :helpme

I think NJ and NY should switch places and let it play out! now that would be a laugh! :lol3:

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #17 on: May 31, 2011, 10:39:57 PM »
NeNe! I'm sure she will be back with the Atlanta HW's. We can also look forward to finding out why Tamara throws a drink. I think the finale is this week?

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #18 on: June 01, 2011, 01:26:36 AM »
Yes OC finale is this week

Nene should be back unless she walked out on the show after her Celbrity Apprentice walk off! :lol3:

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #19 on: June 01, 2011, 01:43:23 AM »
RHNJ

Teresa Teresa Teresa :iok  first she used her bleckberry to write he brother a letter and then she uses over 10 sheets of paper to  adjust what she already wrote. :lol3: And when joey has melissa read the letter we get the most edited cliff note version of what they spent more than 15 mins of teresa's editing  for us to watch.

Maybe it's the editing  that i should complain about and not the lack luster plot that they are dropping  on us to watch!

jackie tried to help her but when you pour a very large glass of wine for your guest to write an emotional lettter.. you are in it for the long haul! :lol:

Kathy's visit to carolines house was another uneventful event for us to watch. caroline already said to her last week" not in my house" meaning her Buisness but what does kathy do.. she brings the low level drama right to her house and good for Caroline.. she shut her down!! :whever: Like i said before kathy "pick a side and stick with it" :knuckles:  you're teetering on that family /friend fence.. and your fall will only be on the spikes and no one will  help you!  :killme:

The underlying story is jackie and her daughter Ashely. Ashley is trying to find her place in a very dominated male world and family. And the person with all the smarts happens to have been jackie's father.. The young girl wants to see and be part of  her "other family" in texas(i think thats where her younger step brother is) 

:ftwr to this episode

Offline BamBam

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #20 on: June 03, 2011, 11:25:15 AM »
RHNJ

But how gross is Joey Gorga?  Demanding sex all the time?  Who would want to have sex with him anyway?  Ewwww :barf

Have you heard that Caroline and her sister Dina have been speaking to each other for months?  Would love to know what that is all about!  :groan:

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #21 on: June 03, 2011, 07:39:52 PM »
RHNY aka Morrocco gones off the map! :lol3:

Soo they are still in Morocco and ramona is still the most offensive and insulting person in the camera's angles!  :knuckles:

Poor Luann.. she is trying to be so generous with her $$ and this girls are all pitching hissy fits!! :meow:  The van ride that almost wasnt with Sonja saving Luanns seat.. she shoulda minded her business..  and let Luann ask Cindy to move over..if that woulda happened :groan:

camels and matching colors..   seriously not one of them are "deep" they keep showing how superficial they are. but poor Luann got :rodeo jolted all over the place from a rouge camel.

sonjo again relives her "dramatic tramatic " horse ride with kelly and opts out for the camel ride :lol:

Kelly translates the physics words and they all jump down her throat.. and who's left feeling alone.. SONJA>. ha ha ha the reading was for ramona..  and romana doesnt think twice about telling a luann and mario story to Luann's "host/guest" seriously?  :res:

ramona, I cant wait to see the finale round up with Andy on What what happens  cuz i have a feeling your gonna need more than just a glass of pinot! :keeta:

Jill Jill Jill still trying to mend things w/ ramona.. she needs to forget about it.. :umn:

:groan: geesh every paragraph from me has Ramona! She's posion.. lol but we got confirmation about that since Sonja told us she blew up her room with the poopies!  :poop: :lol3:

I'm  gonna say Jill Kelly  Luann and Cindy are the show and the 3 blondes are still at the starting gate :girly

ohhh one last thing.. how can Alex (yeah im finally talking about her) be a model with that big butt! i wasnt sure what the heck she was wearing when they were heading out but it looked like a skort from the front.. and then i realized it was navy blue star covered shorts!!  they definately were not flattering! :monroe:

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #22 on: June 03, 2011, 07:41:30 PM »
RHNJ.. bambam.. :lol:  any guy that's on camera talking about" it" knowing that his kids can go back and archive this show is pathetic!!

Once again he proves why they call it DIRTY JERSEY! he's a pig!

Offline BamBam

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #23 on: June 04, 2011, 10:37:31 AM »
RHBH

Have you all heard the latest Camille vs Kelsey story?  They both want full custody of the kids but apparently Kelsey only wants the boy.  How sick is that?  :duno:

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #24 on: June 09, 2011, 09:18:55 PM »
Ok so it was the finale of RHOC..  well they saved the best for last! we had wine throwing, name throwing, tears and  gretchen insults all the way thru this finale!! :lol3:

I'm glad that tamara said her piece lol or is  PEACE (which we know didnt hapen) with jeana..  jeana should have never opened her mouth to the press AT ALL. :knuckles:  so she got what was coming to her.. too bad there were several innocent by standers that got the reflex wine throwing by jeana's gaypal friend that was with her!

Ok yes i kow divorce is hard but Vicki you had all ths time to prep yourself. :'( turn off the water works! you couldnt have been delusional that WHOLE time ! :iok

Gretchen.. when the dog is down do what she does.. throw jabs and insults!! :ugot  At the lowest part possible she makes it a point to tell tamara that tamara was getting what she gave to gretchen while she was going thru divorce!  :bags

I :lolmao: when vickies daughter spouted.." i'm 22 and I dont even throw drinks at a party!" :lol3:

the reunion should be entertaining to  say the least. :meow:

it's sad but i really only want BH and ATL to come back. and Atl is still not convincing enough for me to stay on them as a fan!