Other Great Reality Shows > Other Reality TV Shows & News

Real Housewives (all versions)

<< < (7/11) > >>

BamBam:
I've been running about 2 weeks behing on the Real Housewife shows due to BB.  I have a bunch of them on the DVR and need to get thru them all.  Beverly Hills is my new favorite but Jersey is still such a train wreck I keep watching.  Sooooooo glad that they are getting some new blood on New York.  :tup:

ugot2bekidinmeny:
RHNJ

:iok Why is it that they have the dorky music when the cast beings to talk, walk or even just breath? It already puts you into a mocking mood! :lol3:

And yes that's how I'm starting this brief recap of last nights episode!  :lol3:

They are preparing to go to The Dominican Republic and all Teresa and Melissa are worried about  is their bathing suits! they both packed a single luggage worth of bathing suits!! I mean FOR REAL!!!

While Melissa was busy getting her bathing suits from out of her dresser draws to her suit case she flung several of them on the floor and Joe picks up one of them an starts to sniff it..:eww  GEESH!  HEY BRAVO!! Can you please edit this more carefully! who wants to see that! (:;)  but since i had to see it you must hear about it!

moving right along Teresa makes sure that hubby Joe doesn't make a scene with her brother and he says i don't care about that guy he's nothing to me but  later on while  at their suit  with  Caroline & hubby, Jacquelin & her hubby Joe says I'll hurt him if i do anything to him. Seems its still such a sore topic for him and i see future blow ups already been stage for us viewers

so lets cut to the high points cuz there weren't many! :colors

once situated at the suits they all get ready the next morning to go on a boat that the Manzo boys chartered. Melissa goes to get changed and Joe gorga tried to have sex with her in the bathroom I KID YOU NOT!  :groan:

Greg( the manzo's boys gay roomie joins the bunch after they  ha already arrived)

Greg has some sorta girl crush  :colors with Melissa and Kathy.. and we get alot of behind the back, under your breath comments from him thru the next scenes

Teresa and Melissa both are taking "jersey calender pics" :monroe: on the water before getting on a boat that the manzo boys chartered for the day. Caroline stayed back due to a migraine.

While the picture posing was going on there was alot of comments from Greg saying that Melissa's is hot in her bathing suit and that Teresa knows it. I guess he is clear  that he has no love loss for Teresa! :bags

There's drinking, swimming and fun times on the  boat but lets  jump to the beach scene where Kathy and Teresa  get into a tiff.. :meow:

Joe is talking about moving on from the pizza shop business to a restaurant  using Teresa's family recipes as the menu. Kathy chimes in B:) B:) and says I couldn't do it cuz it takes away time from my family and my kids and that's important to me. Right there Teresa jumps in  :meow: and interprets it as if Kathy called her a bad mother  because she wants to have a restaurant  business.

This ridiculous argument goes on  till Joe guidice says enough! and he finally takes  Teresa leaves.. :lol3: and yes each group was talking bout their version of what just happend

Greg is in the back ground saying "oh no not with my Kathy she didn't!" :bags " you're classy Kathy she isn't :lol:

There really wasn't much to this episode.  It did however leave me feeling dirty since all they showed was Joe gorga wanting to have sex with his wife ALOT. :eww  Teresa thinking she's all that  :monroe: and  a random video of Joe guice doing pushups with Jackie  standing on his back :weights

cue dorky music! :lol3:

TexasLady:
Thanks for the recap Ugot! I'm just catching up on the shows. I find RHNJ disturbingly fascinating.  :lol:  Since Danielle left the show it seems that Teresa was targeted by the producers to became the villain, or MORE of a villain? Bravo has shown her flipping that table at least 5,250,476 times. I don't care for Melissa or Teresa's husband. It wasn't a good addition for me.

I will miss Jill but not Alex on RHNY. Without Alex, we are spared having to watch her weird husband Simon, although, he has quite the fashion style. You never know what he'll have on next. :lol3:

I have quite a few episodes on the DVR, I better get caught up.  :tup:

BamBam:
Have to admit I switched over to Team Melissa after watching the whole season.  Teresa really does seem to be the one that starts just about everything.  Her own husband doesn't show her any respect.  I can't stand Joe Gorga either though.  Watching the first half of the reunion I kept hoping that Caroline would really let Tre have it, but I guess they must be saving that for the second part
 :meow:

As for RHBH, looks like they are going to cast Kyle as the evil one this year.  Have to admit, her and Kim were awful to Brandi at that game night.  Brandi does seem kind of trashy to me and totally does not fit into that crowd.  Dana just tries to hard and the bragging!  :groan:

Won't be watching Atlanta, Miami or DC.  None them interest me at all.

ugot2bekidinmeny:
RHNJ..

Can i say im glad that its over! :lol: I really feel bad cuz i like Carolines way of going about life but she seems to have really been hurt by what we havent seen.  And Jacqueline not being there says ALOT

Teresa & Melissa both need a time out! :knuckles:  Teresa i believe is trying to save face for her family's sake and Melissa is trying to repair the reputation she put out there for herself which i believe is not a good one!

I do not care for Kathy and some how wish they would have merged some of the NY cast into some of the rama  with the NJ cast.. then we would see who stand where! :lol3:

I personally think it was wrong that Caroline said that Teresa was exploiting her Daughter at the party where she was trying to  sing a song to get her mother & uncle to stop fighting. It was moving and  we did get to see that the children know whats going on.  JOE Gorga should be held accountable for his  rudeness and letting Melissa be rude as well towards his sister. No matter what Melssia needs to be  put in her place when it comes to family!

:lol3: Im glad  its over. Ive had enough of the  HARD BLACK EYELINER! :lol3:

In the reunion they said they can not talk about whats going on because they are filming .. SOOOO we'll have to wait it out..

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version