Other Great Reality Shows > Other Reality TV Shows & News

Real Housewives (all versions)

<< < (4/11) > >>

TexasLady:
OK! So yesterday, I took time to veg out and watch all but one 15 min section of the RHNJ! (why did my DVR have to screw up right at the start of the fight at the Christening? WHY!) It was the only interesting part in that whole first episode.  :groan:

After watching all the 2011 episodes so far, I can't believe I can type this but I feel sorry for Teresa. Her brother is a tool and a sexist pig. (You'd think they were twins!) Bring back Danielle! PU-LEZE!

I also watched the 2 reunion shows. Who knew how strong Teresa is! She shoved Andy back into his chair with what looked one hand. :peek I liked the ending with Jacqueline and Danielle, it looked real to me.

Back to this season. Nasty, nasty sisters and Melissa and that evil blond woman. Kim G? Oh and even worse the cousin, Kathy. I was so proud of myself for not watching last year..

ugot2bekidinmeny:
LOL TL i never watdched these shows till i fell inlov with ragan BB12 and now i'm hooked from RHBH and atlanta..

what a let down all the others have been. I'm hoping i can detach myself from this show and stay where  my heart is  :hrt: BB

If not i will make sure everyone reads my pain from absorbing such crud! :helpme

I think NJ and NY should switch places and let it play out! now that would be a laugh! :lol3:

TexasLady:
NeNe! I'm sure she will be back with the Atlanta HW's. We can also look forward to finding out why Tamara throws a drink. I think the finale is this week?

ugot2bekidinmeny:
Yes OC finale is this week

Nene should be back unless she walked out on the show after her Celbrity Apprentice walk off! :lol3:

ugot2bekidinmeny:
RHNJ

Teresa Teresa Teresa :iok  first she used her bleckberry to write he brother a letter and then she uses over 10 sheets of paper to  adjust what she already wrote. :lol3: And when joey has melissa read the letter we get the most edited cliff note version of what they spent more than 15 mins of teresa's editing  for us to watch.

Maybe it's the editing  that i should complain about and not the lack luster plot that they are dropping  on us to watch!

jackie tried to help her but when you pour a very large glass of wine for your guest to write an emotional lettter.. you are in it for the long haul! :lol:

Kathy's visit to carolines house was another uneventful event for us to watch. caroline already said to her last week" not in my house" meaning her Buisness but what does kathy do.. she brings the low level drama right to her house and good for Caroline.. she shut her down!! :whever: Like i said before kathy "pick a side and stick with it" :knuckles:  you're teetering on that family /friend fence.. and your fall will only be on the spikes and no one will  help you!  :killme:

The underlying story is jackie and her daughter Ashely. Ashley is trying to find her place in a very dominated male world and family. And the person with all the smarts happens to have been jackie's father.. The young girl wants to see and be part of  her "other family" in texas(i think thats where her younger step brother is) 

:ftwr to this episode

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version