Author Topic: Mediia Whore Quiz RD2  (Read 2404 times)

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
Mediia Whore Quiz RD2
« on: July 09, 2004, 09:03:47 PM »
Round 2  
What an amazing first week. Only two of you picked Dennis and Erika to be eliminated. Of the 616 maximum points that were available, nearly 200 of you couldn't even get 100 points. The Welcome Message hasn't seen this much sucking since the Jenna Lewis sex tape.

Phil's leather pants and The Welcome Message will now enjoy some alone time. Let's see if you can do better.

RealityFanForum (Public)  

Number of Members 6
Average Total Score 1049
League Rank 3
Average Round Score 49
League Round Rank 3 << :D

Round 1 Scores
TexanSurvivor 1179 1 <<yipee Texan ! :D
puddin 1132 2
Snickers_Rise_2_Fame 1130 3
Mamaschatzi 1052 4
jmarsh98 915 5
x_kicks 890 6

Member Score Rank
TexanSurvivor 179 1
puddin 132 2
Snickers_Rise_2_Fame 130 3
Mamaschatzi 52 4
jmarsh98 -85 5
x_kicks -110 6
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
My Picks  
Question My Answer
Who is eliminated? (100 Minutes of Fame)  Alison/Donny Bob/Joyce Brandon/Nicole Charla/Mirna Chip/Kim Colin/Christie Jim/Marsha Kami/Karli Linda/Karen Marshall/Lance No one  
Who uses the fast forward? (56 Minutes of Fame)  Alison/Donny Bob/Joyce Brandon/Nicole Charla/Mirna Chip/Kim Colin/Christie Jim/Marsha Kami/Karli Linda/Karen Marshall/Lance No one  
Who uses the yield? (32 Minutes of Fame)  Alison/Donny Bob/Joyce Brandon/Nicole Charla/Mirna Chip/Kim Colin/Christie Jim/Marsha Kami/Karli Linda/Karen Marshall/Lance No one  
Who is the yield used on? (29 Minutes of Fame)  Alison/Donny Bob/Joyce Brandon/Nicole Charla/Mirna Chip/Kim Colin/Christie Jim/Marsha Kami/Karli Linda/Karen Marshall/Lance No one  
Which team finishes first? (41 Minutes of Fame)  Alison/Donny Bob/Joyce Brandon/Nicole Charla/Mirna Chip/Kim Colin/Christie Jim/Marsha Kami/Karli Linda/Karen Marshall/Lance No one  
Does the first place team receive a prize? (18 Minutes of Fame)  No Yes  
What place does Linda and Karen finish? (31 Minutes of Fame)  10th 1st 2nd 3rd 4th 5th 6th 7th 8th 9th They don't finish  
Which team believes they were misled with bad information? (24 Minutes of Fame)  Alison/Donny Bob/Joyce Brandon/Nicole Can't be determined Charla/Mirna Chip/Kim Colin/Christie Jim/Marsha Kami/Karli Linda/Karen Marshall/Lance  
Which team switches Detour tasks halfway through a task? (25 Minutes of Fame)  Alison/Donny Bob/Joyce Brandon/Nicole Can't be determined Charla/Mirna Chip/Kim Colin/Christie Jim/Marsha Kami/Karli Linda/Karen Marshall/Lance  
How many clues will Kami and Karli miss this week? (18 Minutes of Fame)  1 2 3 or more None  
Will the teams travel to another South American country? (17 Minutes of Fame)  No Yes  
How many times is the word 'midget' used during the episode? (previews don't count) (24 Minutes of Fame)  0 1-2 3-5 6-8 9 or more  
Who is the most annoying during this episode? (31 Minutes of Fame)  Alison Brandon Kami Karli Marsha Mirna  
How many illegitimate children will Rex have when Mediiia Whore scores the next episode? (25 Minutes of Fame)  0 1-4 11-15 16-20 21-30 30+, that slut 5-7 8-10  
Deadline for round 2 picks: Tuesday, July 13th, after 6PM, EST

http://www.realiiity.com/mediiiawhore/amazingrace/ViewLeague.asp?ID=965

From TitanTV
Amazing Race 5        
WYOU 2   Tuesday 7/13/2004 10:00 PM, 1 hr  

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Amazing Race 5        

It Turned Really Ugly Just Now  

The teams travel from Uruguay to Argentina. Phil Keoghan is the host.  (2004)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Reality Based/Reality TV/Action/Adventure

some vidcaps here~
http://community.realitytvworld.com/boards/DCForumID37/695.shtml

Offline Texan

• Robs Bestest Angel
  • RFF Global Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Groovy!!!
Re: Mediia Whore Quiz RD2
« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2004, 09:58:38 AM »
WOW we did great  ;)  Well we all guessed at the answers and got a few right.  Two of my teams had negative points  >:(  My svaing grace was i had allison and Donny as a team.

My answers to the questions ~ these are subject to change

Question My Answer
Who is eliminated? (100 Minutes of Fame)  Jim/Marsha
Who uses the fast forward? (56 Minutes of Fame)  Kami/Karli
Who uses the yield? (32 Minutes of Fame)  Chip/Kim
Who is the yield used on? (29 Minutes of Fame) Kami/Karli
Which team finishes first? (41 Minutes of Fame)   Colin/Christie  ~ come on they have to ge me some points
Does the first place team receive a prize? (18 Minutes of Fame)  No  
What place does Linda and Karen finish? (31 Minutes of Fame)   5th
Which team believes they were misled with bad information? (24 Minutes of Fame)  Marshall/Lance  
Which team switches Detour tasks halfway through a task? (25 Minutes of Fame)  Kami/Karli
How many clues will Kami and Karli miss this week? (18 Minutes of Fame)  None 
Will the teams travel to another South American country? (17 Minutes of Fame Yes 
How many times is the word 'midget' used during the episode? (previews don't count) (24 Minutes of Fame) 3-5
Who is the most annoying during this episode? (31 Minutes of Fame)  Alison ~ this one was hard
How many illegitimate children will Rex have when Mediiia Whore scores the next episode? (25 Minutes of Fame)  30+, that slut ~ not sure who this is but the word slut made me pick it

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
Re: Mediia Whore Quiz RD2
« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2004, 05:44:44 PM »
I am so clueless Texan so I think I'll "borrow" a few of your picks  ;)

My Picks 
Question My Answer
Who is eliminated? (100 Minutes of Fame) Jim/Marsha
Who uses the fast forward? (56 Minutes of Fame) Kami/Karli
Who uses the yield? (32 Minutes of Fame) No one
Who is the yield used on? (29 Minutes of Fame) No one
Which team finishes first? (41 Minutes of Fame) Kami/Karli
Does the first place team receive a prize? (18 Minutes of Fame) No
What place does Linda and Karen finish? (31 Minutes of Fame) 7th
Which team believes they were misled with bad information? (24 Minutes of Fame) Alison/Donny
Which team switches Detour tasks halfway through a task? (25 Minutes of Fame) Chip/Kim
How many clues will Kami and Karli miss this week? (18 Minutes of Fame) 1
Will the teams travel to another South American country? (17 Minutes of Fame) Yes
How many times is the word 'midget' used during the episode? (previews don't count) (24 Minutes of Fame) 1-2
Who is the most annoying during this episode? (31 Minutes of Fame) Alison
How many illegitimate children will Rex have when Mediiia Whore scores the next episode? (25 Minutes of Fame) 30+, that slut