Archive > Survivor Spoilers

Survivor 23- Who will the 2 returning contestants be?

<< < (3/14) > >>

Jobby:
Actually, Amanda VS Parvati would be HOT and FUN :lol:

Ruth:

--- Quote from: Kandace on May 16, 2011, 07:25:27 PM ---Or Wanda and Jonathan. I could see that go with the redemption thing. Though I swear I saw a Matt Blur :res:

--- End quote ---

Same here! The first time I saw it, I really thought it was Matt! But I watched it again, and I realised it was only the yellow shirt. Lol.

Ruth:

--- Quote from: ~RealityTVistheBest~ on May 16, 2011, 11:36:29 PM ---I don't know if this means something but:

Eric (FVF) tweeted:

Congrats Rob! Can't wait for the next season of Survivor.
1 hour ago

and Eliza (Vanuatu and FVF) tweeted back:

Is that because you're the star??? "@MonkyintheBank: Congrats. Rob! Can't wait for the next season of Survivor."
36 minutes ago

A hint that maybe Erik is returning?

--- End quote ---

That sounds pretty interesting. But please, no Erik! I don't think that anyone who orchestrated their own demise deserves a shot at Redemption. What's more, he wasn't that outstanding in his season was he.

Cocoa:
Russell VS Rob again please. :hearts:  :hides

Jobby:

--- Quote from: Ruth on May 17, 2011, 12:52:04 AM ---
--- Quote from: ~RealityTVistheBest~ on May 16, 2011, 11:36:29 PM ---I don't know if this means something but:

Eric (FVF) tweeted:

Congrats Rob! Can't wait for the next season of Survivor.
1 hour ago

and Eliza (Vanuatu and FVF) tweeted back:

Is that because you're the star??? "@MonkyintheBank: Congrats. Rob! Can't wait for the next season of Survivor."
36 minutes ago

A hint that maybe Erik is returning?

--- End quote ---

That sounds pretty interesting. But please, no Erik! I don't think that anyone who orchestrated their own demise deserves a shot at Redemption. What's more, he wasn't that outstanding in his season was he.

--- End quote ---

No. :lol:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version