The Amazing Race International Versions > TAR Australia

**MUST READ INFO about Spoilers and Episode threads**

<< < (2/3) > >>

georgiapeach:
REPEATING:

NO SPOILERS ANYWHERE EXCEPT IN THE EPISODE THREAD FOR 48 HOURS AFTER THE EP AIRS.

THIS ESPECIALLY MEANS NO SPOILERS IN THE CONTESTANT THREADS PLEASE.

DISCUSS THE EPISODE IN THE EPISODE THREAD ONLY!

--- Quote ---
Please discuss the most recent episode ONLY in the pinned episode thread until 12 MN each Wed Sydney  time= Wed 10AM EST for those of us in the US, which will give those of us not in Australia 48+ hours to find and watch the show. This means that NO information about the outcome of each weekly show should be posted anywhere on the forum except here, including NO posts related to outcome in the media or contestant threads during that time.  Knowing who won the leg and who is eliminated is the info we most want to protect until the show can be seen by all of us. Feel free to put any media, etc in the episode thread, and I will move it later on.

--- End quote ---

apskip:
Peach,

You are sometimes incorrect on the difference between other time zones and U.S. East Coast Eastern Daylight Time and that is again the case above. Your time difference of 14 hours is correct for Sydney, but it applies to EDT and not EST.

georgiapeach:

--- Quote from: apskip on June 25, 2012, 08:01:09 AM ---Peach,

You are sometimes incorrect on the difference between other time zones and U.S. East Coast Eastern Daylight Time and that is again the case above. Your time difference of 14 hours is correct for Sydney, but it applies to EDT and not EST.

--- End quote ---

I don't care if you call it EDT or EST, :lol:

timeanddate gives a 14 hour time difference, that's what I am using.

georgiapeach:
REPEATING:

NO SPOILERS IN THE CONTESTANT THREADS PLEASE.

Glamazon Racer:

--- Quote from: georgiapeach on June 25, 2012, 06:40:09 AM ---Please discuss the most recent episode ONLY in the pinned episode thread until 12 MN each Wed Sydney  time= Wed 10AM EST for those of us in the US

--- End quote ---

Sorry, Peach, but just to clear up a little bit of confusion for me, when you say 12 MN Wednesday, did you mean 12 MN Wednesday night/Thursday morning or do you mean 12 MN Tuesday night/Wednesday morning? :duno:

I know I'm probably sounding really technical and all, :lol: but I just wanted to be sure to avoid making a mistake again. :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version