Author Topic: Top 3 Discussion  (Read 15817 times)

Offline Ruth

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • With all your heart!
Re: Top 3 Discussion
« Reply #25 on: May 21, 2011, 02:04:42 AM »
I admit it, I teared up at the homecomings for all three of them and I was so proud of Lauren, at such a young age she handled the young 10 year old beautifully.

I had to laugh at Hayley and her gigantic bodyguard. Very funny.

I can't believe how fast this season has flown by! Next week, a new Idol! (And we need to remember, the show days are Tuesday, May 24th and Wednesday May 25th!)

Yes! And who says this season would suck without Simon?! I enjoyed it SO MUCH more than last season!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OHHHHHHHHHHHH I don't have a CLUE who could have made that comment about Simon!  :lol3:  This has been so much better with the 3 new judges!

Yep, I enjoyed this season way more than last season as well. And so does America, just look at all the record-breaking numbers of votes! But I admit that I DO miss Simon sometimes when Randy tries to be mean and fails. Lol.
TAR 26: Hayley and Blair` Mike and Rochelle` Jelani and Jenny`
Survivor 30: Jenn` Joe` Hali` Sierra`
AI 14: Jax` Clark` Joey`

Offline Ruth

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • With all your heart!
« Reply #26 on: May 21, 2011, 02:05:28 AM »
Oh, and I just have this sneaky feeling that for next week, Lauren's gonna perform well, Scotty will just be okay, but Scotty will end up winning anyway. Just a little guess!

Offline Prophet

• TarKonian Game Host
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • ∞∞
« Reply #27 on: May 21, 2011, 08:17:12 AM »
I admit it, I teared up at the homecomings for all three of them and I was so proud of Lauren, at such a young age she handled the young 10 year old beautifully.

I had to laugh at Hayley and her gigantic bodyguard. Very funny.

I can't believe how fast this season has flown by! Next week, a new Idol! (And we need to remember, the show days are Tuesday, May 24th and Wednesday May 25th!)

Yes! And who says this season would suck without Simon?! I enjoyed it SO MUCH more than last season!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OHHHHHHHHHHHH I don't have a CLUE who could have made that comment about Simon!  :lol3:  This has been so much better with the 3 new judges!

Yep, I enjoyed this season way more than last season as well. And so does America, just look at all the record-breaking numbers of votes! But I admit that I DO miss Simon sometimes when Randy tries to be mean and fails. Lol.

I said that and I still believe it. The show is better this year because last year was not his fault. The judging is far worse without him. The contestants don't have much reliable advice to hold on to.
Physics alone is not enough.

Those who forget history are sure to repeat it.

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
« Reply #28 on: May 21, 2011, 12:04:06 PM »
Ruth, I think the judging panel is doing well without Simon. Shocking isn't it! I love JLo! :<3

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #29 on: May 21, 2011, 11:07:16 PM »
Apparently Randy and Steven have signed contracts to come back but J Lo hasn't decided yet. I hope she does because she has been a terrific mentor for the kids.
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
« Reply #30 on: May 21, 2011, 11:37:10 PM »
Apparently Randy and Steven have signed contracts to come back but J Lo hasn't decided yet. I hope she does because she has been a terrific mentor for the kids.

Gooooo JLo!! Idol, pay her more! Pay her more!

Offline Ruth

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • With all your heart!
« Reply #31 on: May 22, 2011, 04:16:33 AM »

Aww man I hope JLo returns! She's my favourite of the panel. She's able to critique the performances without being mean. Steven is too nice, while Randy can get unjustifiably mean. JLo's just right!

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
« Reply #32 on: May 22, 2011, 08:13:23 AM »

Aww man I hope JLo returns! She's my favourite of the panel. She's able to critique the performances without being mean. Steven is too nice, while Randy can get unjustifiably mean. JLo's just right!

I like JLo more than Simon. People say they miss Simon's snarky comments. Well if you do, go watch the X Factor and stop complaining then! :res: