Author Topic: S22 EP 14 FINALE "Seems Like a No Brainer"  (Read 62375 times)

Offline Alfwin

• RFF Sr. Member
Re: S22 EP 14 FINALE "Seems Like a No Brainer"
« Reply #150 on: May 15, 2011, 08:55:43 PM »
Steve. Good guy. Congratulating Rob and Natalie.

Steve's speech... obvious vote for Natalie or Rob.

David is telling the whole JURY to vote for Rob. Knew that would be what he would be doing.

I told ya all Rob's going to win it.
I also predicted that Rob is going to win.

Offline Mister RC

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Nothing is more valid than my avatar. JMO
    • Follow Me Please!
« Reply #151 on: May 15, 2011, 08:56:38 PM »
Erik Part II (from David) was unnecessary, but there's a streak that's been going on where an unanimous vote happens every other year
Every reality star is someone's favorite

Winning isn't everything, but it isn't considered nothing either. Otherwise, there wouldn't be a tribal council, a pit-stop, a boardroom, dimming of the lights, and so on

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
« Reply #152 on: May 15, 2011, 08:57:14 PM »
Ashley: Natalie
Andrea: Rob
Mike: Rob
Matt: Rob/Natalie
Grant: Rob
Ralph: Philip?
Steve: Rob/Natalie
Julie: Natalie/Rob
David: ROB FOR SURE :res:

Natalie has around by most 4 votes. Rob is most probably going with a 6:2:1 win or 5:3:1 win or 7:2 win or 7:1:1 win.

All in all, Rob's winning. :lol3:

FINALLY.

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
« Reply #153 on: May 15, 2011, 09:01:39 PM »
David: ROB
Ralph: PHILIP

Natalie none??

Omg. Rob might win 8:1??? :lol3:

Offline Alfwin

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #154 on: May 15, 2011, 09:01:50 PM »
David:Rob
Ralph:Philip
Andrea folded the vote with a lot of force.

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
« Reply #155 on: May 15, 2011, 09:03:12 PM »
I miss it when Jeff will collect the votes. Go up onto the helicopter and arrive at CBS with the votes.

Offline Alfwin

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #156 on: May 15, 2011, 09:05:24 PM »
Rob WINS

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
« Reply #157 on: May 15, 2011, 09:05:50 PM »
Rob finally win Survivor. Yay. End of season. :res:

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
« Reply #158 on: May 15, 2011, 09:06:44 PM »
LMAO for Russell. Must have been painful to watch Rob win. :lol3: :lol3: :lol3:

Offline Mister RC

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Nothing is more valid than my avatar. JMO
    • Follow Me Please!
« Reply #159 on: May 15, 2011, 09:06:57 PM »
Suck it Russell
Every reality star is someone's favorite

Winning isn't everything, but it isn't considered nothing either. Otherwise, there wouldn't be a tribal council, a pit-stop, a boardroom, dimming of the lights, and so on

Offline livingincm

• RFF Jr. Member
  • You'll see me in the amazing race soon!
« Reply #160 on: May 15, 2011, 09:08:01 PM »
LMAO for Russell. Must have been painful to watch Rob win. :lol3: :lol3: :lol3:
Suck it Russell

HAHA! Yeah! Omg so happy for him. He totally deserved to win this. At least that makes up for my Jet/Cord not winning Amazing Race. :) Awesome rob!
"Im sorry to tell you that you have been eliminated from the race" is the most horrible thing to hear on TAR haha :)

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
« Reply #161 on: May 15, 2011, 09:10:34 PM »
Not a Rob fan but you gotta agree he played this game with more class than Russell. :lol:

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
« Reply #162 on: May 15, 2011, 09:13:56 PM »
Okay, this reason will be remembered as Survivor: Redemption, with the theme revolving around Rob's 4th Redemption and finally winning and not the complete Redemption Island complete failure twist.

What a better way to remember this season for.

Offline mswood

• "Amazing Race Reporter"
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #163 on: May 15, 2011, 09:25:17 PM »
Not a Rob fan but you gotta agree he played this game with more class than Russell. :lol:
Yeah that I think is why I hate Russell so much.  Its one thing to manipulate the other players but do you have to be such a dick when you do.

Still do this day I think I would much rather have a Yul/Ozzie season (what 13 was it) where yo have a planner (yet one who is about as honest as you can be on survivor) and one who just tries to perform each task and the day to day actual survivor aspects of the game to near perfection.

Offline mswood

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #164 on: May 15, 2011, 09:26:41 PM »
I didn't really care that much for Redemption Island (I like the idea of it), but in execution not that much.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #165 on: May 15, 2011, 09:33:07 PM »

I told ya all Rob's going to win it.

And you were right!   :winner
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #166 on: May 15, 2011, 09:35:00 PM »
I hope Matt wins the $100,000 prize! He deserves it!
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline mswood

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #167 on: May 15, 2011, 09:56:50 PM »
I agree, for at least performance wise (which is typically the aspect of survivor I like the most).  Manipulation, well he was awful.

I actually wanted him to either be 2nd or win.

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
« Reply #168 on: May 15, 2011, 10:00:58 PM »
Natalie, Philip and Rob = F3, Ashley voted out, last jury member

Rob wins HANDS DOWN. For the first time ever. Yay.

And yes, this is how predictable I think it's going to get. I CERTAINLY HOPE I AM WRONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Except with the RI guesses, the F4 was all right. That's how predictable this season is. :lol:

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
« Reply #169 on: May 15, 2011, 10:07:31 PM »
Again. :res:

Offline tea4me

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #170 on: May 15, 2011, 11:01:38 PM »
I wish they would just play regular survivor enough of the old contestants (:;)

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
« Reply #171 on: May 16, 2011, 02:03:03 AM »
The thing about them bringing old Survivors back, is that they focus on them too much and then we don't see what's happening for the new Survivors.

For example, even though Nicaragua was boring.. i enjoyed NaOnka, Jane, Holly and a few other people. And i can even remember their name because their limelight has not been snatch from anyone.

But for this season, with the RI, we see less of challenges and we ended up seeing Matt taking part in a challenge every episode and ended up those who were voted off were either not memorable or boring. Look, we didn't even remember what Russell had done.

My take is, either they do a FULL ALLSTARS with a theme, for example, winners VS losers, ALL WINNERS survivor, ALL 2nd/3rd place losers survivor (Survivor: Unfinished Business, anyone? :lol:) or they do a COMPLETELY new Survivor with an EPIC location and a WHOLE NEW CAST. No more addition of old Survivors in an entire new cast. Lame. LAME!!!

Offline Ruth

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • With all your heart!
« Reply #172 on: May 16, 2011, 03:36:48 AM »
Wow, wow. Firstly, I'm shocked that Andrea won the duel on RI! I honestly expected Matt or Mike to be the ones returning. When Matt went out, my heart totally shattered and I really thought that Mike would win it all. But I was SO happy that Andrea came forth to win it! Love the underdogs.

I thought that the Final 5 was the pivotal point in this game. We had 3 girls, and 2 guys. That was THE moment for the girls to make a big move. I really held hope that they would do something about that! I was utterly disappointed when they didn't. Yeah, Ashley and Natalie knew that Rob had the Idol. Couldn't they have voted for Phillip instead? And then when it got down to the Final 4, at least it'd be 3 girls against Rob. If they'd wanted to take out Rob, they'd have a chance. Rather than going to the Final 4, 2-on-2 where it would be so much riskier. I really think that Ashley and Natalie missed out on a big chance to make a big move. That is why I'm so disappointed in this season. No one EVER wanted to take out Rob. Seriously...

That Final 3 was the most boring I could ever see. We have Rob, up against Natalie and Phillip. This is THE no-brainer. Who on earth would vote for Natalie (who did nothing in this game), and Phillip (who was such a nutcase)? I'm surprised that Rob didn't make a clean sweep of the votes and that Phillip actually got a vote. But come on, Rob was winning the whole thing, it's that boring.

I have no complaints against Rob. He played the best game he ever did, and would be one of the most deserving winners EVER. I'm just disappointed in the rest of the castaways who handed him the million dollars on a plate. Those times they could have made moves... They didn't. Even Redemption Island was disappointing. I expected it to shake up the season a little more, but I feel that it almost did nothing to the season, except add in a spiritual element courtesy of Matt. The first time Matt re-entered the game, he got voted out immediately. When Andrea re-entered, she got voted out immediately. It's just... Redundant.

My heart isn't too pleased with Rob winning (cos he isn't a favourite). But my mind says that Rob is ABSOLUTELY deserving. He was such a HUGE target at the beginning, but he rose above that challenge. He made alliances with the right people, and had total control over them. I thought that he played a pretty clean game and those moments when he talked about his family just made me go awwww. I see a different side to him this time. I think 10 years and 4 times of playing Survivor has really grown him as a person. It's incredible, and it's beautiful. I feel that this entire season is Rob's story of redemption. And kudos to him, he did it. Survivor: Rob's Island, out.
TAR 26: Hayley and Blair` Mike and Rochelle` Jelani and Jenny`
Survivor 30: Jenn` Joe` Hali` Sierra`
AI 14: Jax` Clark` Joey`

Offline Prophet

• TarKonian Game Host
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • ∞∞
« Reply #173 on: May 16, 2011, 09:11:28 AM »
This season of Survivor was basically BORING. Every week Rob knocked off whoever he wanted and then he won hands down.

It was like watching a sports game where one team wins 70-0. You have to admire the winning team for being so good but at the same time it is low on entertainment quality.

I would have been much more excited had someone like Matt, Mike or Ashley been able to get back in and do something but unfortunately they all ruined their chances. The main reason Rob even won was because he was placed in Ometepe which was full of nice people who had no idea how to really win Survivor.

So where's the next stop for Boston Rob? Big Brother?  :lol3:
Physics alone is not enough.

Those who forget history are sure to repeat it.

Offline Ruth

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • With all your heart!
« Reply #174 on: May 16, 2011, 12:48:48 PM »
This season of Survivor was basically BORING. Every week Rob knocked off whoever he wanted and then he won hands down.

It was like watching a sports game where one team wins 70-0. You have to admire the winning team for being so good but at the same time it is low on entertainment quality.

I would have been much more excited had someone like Matt, Mike or Ashley been able to get back in and do something but unfortunately they all ruined their chances. The main reason Rob even won was because he was placed in Ometepe which was full of nice people who had no idea how to really win Survivor.

So where's the next stop for Boston Rob? Big Brother?  :lol3:

I agree with you on Rob being placed on Ometepe as a MAJOR factor of him winning this game. Zapatera wouldn't be half as adoring of him as Ometepe. I too was waiting for a big move that never happened. So congrats to Rob for being on the perfect tribe and playing a perfect game.
TAR 26: Hayley and Blair` Mike and Rochelle` Jelani and Jenny`
Survivor 30: Jenn` Joe` Hali` Sierra`
AI 14: Jax` Clark` Joey`