Archive > Survivor Spoilers

S22 EP 14 FINALE "Seems Like a No Brainer"

<< < (2/36) > >>

Prophet:

--- Quote from: thespicdatum on May 11, 2011, 11:29:26 PM ---Natalie won't vote for Rob. She's even willing to vote Ashley out had Ashley not won II necklace.

THese people are so mesmerized with Rob that they've forgotten they are competing against him for 1M dollars

--- End quote ---

I totally agree with you there. Ashley had a chance to take down Rob last night, but she's still under his control.

Prophet:

--- Quote from: livingincm on May 11, 2011, 10:43:44 PM ---Super sad that grant got voted off.
My speculation would be Rob or Ashley will be on the chopping block next
(unless... someone answers my question below haha)

F5 - Rob/Ashley

There are so many possibilities for the finale. If Andrea comes back from redemption island, the 3 girls are definitely gonna vote off Rob. However, if he uses his immunity idol, my guess is that phillip is next to go. Unless they plan to actually blindsight Ashley and vote Phillip off in the F4, leaving Rob, Andrea & Natalie in the F3.

I have a huge feeling that Rob & Grant/Natalie are gonna be in the F2 >.<

The question i have is.. if you have the immunity idol, when will be the last time you could play it? F5?

--- End quote ---

How about Matt and Mike? I think one of them is in the final three. And Rob probably won't allow Phillip to be eliminated.

Jobby:
Jeff said one person will be returning. Base on the 4 RI inhabitants now, I believe Matt/Mike has the highest chance. Followed by Grant. Andrea will be the next jury member.

5th jury member - Andrea
6th & 7th jury member - Grant and Mike

Matt returns back to game.

Matt, Natalie, Ashley, Philip and Rob in F5.

Matt loses IC and voted out. 8th jury member

Natalie, Philip and Rob = F3, Ashley voted out, last jury member

Rob wins HANDS DOWN. For the first time ever. Yay.

And yes, this is how predictable I think it's going to get. I CERTAINLY HOPE I AM WRONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Prophet:
So how does a jury including Ashley, Steve, Matt, Julie, and Grant let Rob win?  :lol: They all hate him.

And Matt is good at challenges maybe he wins the IC and goes to the final where he could win.

Alfwin:

--- Quote from: Prophet on May 12, 2011, 10:17:31 AM ---So how does a jury including Ashley, Steve, Matt, Julie, and Grant let Rob win?  :lol: They all hate him.

And Matt is good at challenges maybe he wins the IC and goes to the final where he could win.

--- End quote ---
Philip=Crazy without the 'N' word,pissed the whole tribe
Natalie=Rob been carrying her all this while.....Only Ashley will vote for her(Maybe Grant),The Jury will think that she does not play the game at all.
Rob=Everyone hates him but he played a great game with a bit of luck.

If the jury wants to make Rob pissed,they will only vote for Natalie unless Philip presents a great and fabulous speech;Philip will not get any votes.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version