Author Topic: EP11/12 FINALE East Coast SHOW updates and commentary **please read the rules**  (Read 78590 times)

Offline TARAsia Fan

• TAR/TARA Updater
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
KISHA & JEN!!! The second straight all-female team to win The Amazing Race!!!
Just here to visit.

Offline TARAsia Fan

• TAR/TARA Updater
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
And like Zabrina & Joe Jer in Amazing Race Asia, Kisha & Jen do not win a single leg until the finish.
Just here to visit.

Offline AmazingRace

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Yup, we didn't win. Damn.
KISHA & JEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:hearts: :hearts: :hearts: :hearts: :party: :party: :ihrtu :luvya: :partie: :partie:

They just pulled off an Eric & Danielle!

Offline alextofu07

• RFF Not So Newbie
i am rooting for Globetrotters
but anyway, congratulate Kisha & Jen

Offline theamazingracefan100

• RFF Not So Newbie
kisha & jen  :yess: :yess: :yess: :yess: :yess: :yess: :yess: :yess: :yess:

Offline chill_sd

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Well, I didn't see a memory task, and I didn't see a photo finish.  I've got to stop trusting those interviews and CBS hype.

Offline David

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Queen <3
OMG. I can't believe it!! It was my fave team (after K/V) but was so UTR the entire season, that I was kinda meh with them. They did an awesome leg, and that's why they deserved it.

KISHA & JEN!!

Offline raina

• RFF Jr. Member
Yes! Yes! Yes!  Congrats to Jen and Kisha!

Offline livingincm

• RFF Jr. Member
  • You'll see me in the amazing race soon!
Congratulations Jen/Kisha :)

Well, I didn't see a memory task, and I didn't see a photo finish.  I've got to stop trusting those interviews and CBS hype.

CBS had us all fooled this season lol. :(
"Im sorry to tell you that you have been eliminated from the race" is the most horrible thing to hear on TAR haha :)

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
I'm rooting for both teams and i'm glad it went either way! Gallory won the first leg and Kisha and Jen won the last.

I can die a HAPPY MAN! :<3 :<3 :<3 :<3 :<3

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
Congratulations to Jen and Kisha and congrats to the final 4 teams. Good job!

:conf:
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline Prophet

• TarKonian Game Host
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • ∞∞
Ditto Joab! They were my second favorite and deserved the win!

CONGRATS TO KISHA AND JEN!! :hearts:
Physics alone is not enough.

Those who forget history are sure to repeat it.

Offline Dånooky

• RFF's Wasabi Bomber
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Well, I didn't see a memory task, and I didn't see a photo finish.  I've got to stop trusting those interviews and CBS hype.
It was a joke to the trailer task, which had to do with a photo most probably :P
The story so far:
In the beginning the Universe was created.
This has made a lot of people very angry and has been widely regarded as a bad move

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
I teared when Kisha and Jen said their winning speech. All they could think of was their mom. :hearts:

Truly deserved it as the MOST consistent team on the race this season. They didn't do an Eric and Danielle. Eric and Danielle were backpackers and Kisha and Jen were not!

We must come up with a term for a deserving team who was front of the pack the entire season but never winning a leg!!!  :jam:

Offline Belle Book

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • CONGRATULATIONS TO NAT & KAT, WINNERS OF TAR 17!
OMG!  ANOTHER ALL-FEMALE TEAM WINS!  Yeah, they weren't my favorite team -- Zev & Justin and Gary & Mallory are ahead of them, but they were in my top 3 teams.  And they never were in danger of being eliminated.  They were the best team, and I'm glad LaKisha & Jen won.

Belle Book

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
2 season of great TAR in a row after the disastrous TAR 16 for me. :lol: :hearts: :hearts: :hearts: :hearts:

Now even if the next one's not good i'll just keep watching these 2 seasons! :colors :colors :colors

Offline Dånooky

• RFF's Wasabi Bomber
  • RFF Frantic Poster
I have to congratulate the editors this time for not forgetting about Gary & Mallory once they got so far behind.
The story so far:
This has made a lot of people very angry and has been widely regarded as a bad move

Offline alextofu07

• RFF Not So Newbie
it is pity that Globetrotters are 2nd

Offline Dånooky

• RFF's Wasabi Bomber
  • RFF Frantic Poster
I teared when Kisha and Jen said their winning speech. All they could think of was their mom. :hearts:

Truly deserved it as the MOST consistent team on the race this season. They didn't do an Eric and Danielle. Eric and Danielle were backpackers and Kisha and Jen were not!

We must come up with a term for a deserving team who was front of the pack the entire season but never winning a leg!!!  :jam:
OMG, I just realized that Kisha and Jen
KEPT THE DREAM ALIVE!!!
The story so far:

Offline Prophet

• TarKonian Game Host
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • ∞∞
Definitely not an Eric and Danielle they had more top five finishes than any other team this year. Good job by WRP and CBS for fooling the "winner's edit" theory.  :<3
Physics alone is not enough.

Those who forget history are sure to repeat it.

Offline kinibug

• RFF Full Member
Wow!Would not have called that!Congrats Kisha and Jen!!

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE

KEPT THE DREAM ALIVE!!!
:jam: :jam: :jam: :jam: :jam: :jam: :jam: :jam: :jam: :jam:

NOW, WHO WANTS TO HUNT DOWN THAT CAB DRIVER WHO DESTROYED GALLORY'S CHANCE AND DESTROYED A THREE-WAY FINALE FOR US??? :knuckles: :knuckles: :knuckles: :knuckles: :knuckles: :knuckles: :knuckles: :knuckles:

Offline AmazingRace

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Yup, we didn't win. Damn.
Cord's hat throw <3!

:hearts:

Offline Alfwin

• RFF Sr. Member

KEPT THE DREAM ALIVE!!!
:jam: :jam: :jam: :jam: :jam: :jam: :jam: :jam: :jam: :jam:

NOW, WHO WANTS TO HUNT DOWN THAT CAB DRIVER WHO DESTROYED GALLORY'S CHANCE AND DESTROYED A THREE-WAY FINALE FOR US??? :knuckles: :knuckles: :knuckles: :knuckles: :knuckles: :knuckles: :knuckles: :knuckles:

ME!!!!!!!!!!! :meow: (:;) :knuckles:

paldog123456

I just realized: both TAR all star series had winners that did not win any previous legs.  :colors