Archive > Big Brother 15

Anything that's Jeff and Jordan

<< < (3/14) > >>

crks254:

--- Quote from: TexasLady on May 08, 2011, 09:19:07 AM ---She's so cute!  What are they doing now?

--- End quote ---

Hi! I know that tomorrow is Jordan last day o school!! the past week was an exam week so she probably just wanted to have fun, so i'm happy she went with Jeff to Miami.

Jeff, he tweets from time to time, about sports events he goes to. there's an assumption he might have a new gig this summer but there isn't any indication for it but maybe.

Also maybe they'll move together since Jordan is finishing school this week and now she can transfer her credits to start school anywhere she wants to.

they are doing an interview next monday (May 16th 7pm pst) on a show that's called "The Baub show" so maybe they'll say what's coming for them!

here is the link to the site of the show:

http://thebaubshow.com/

KitKat:
Great to know Jordan is finished school for this semester  :wohoo: they are such a cute couple and I am so glad they are still together!

Welcome to RFF crks254  :yess: glad you found us!

crks254:

--- Quote from: KitKat on May 09, 2011, 12:47:38 PM ---Great to know Jordan is finished school for this semester  :wohoo: they are such a cute couple and I am so glad they are still together!

Welcome to RFF crks254  :yess: glad you found us!

--- End quote ---

Yeah, it's a great great forum! happy to find it

Prophet:
:welcome: to RFF, crks254!

ugot2bekidinmeny:
DITTO crks254!! :waves:

--- Quote from: Prophet on May 09, 2011, 01:58:45 PM ---:welcome: to RFF, crks254!

--- End quote ---

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version