Author Topic: Pagoooong...  (Read 2698 times)

Offline Rob

• RFF Administrator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Reality Fan Forum
Pagoooong...
« on: December 06, 2002, 07:02:27 AM »
The bell has tolled and it sounds a lot like Pagoooong. Jake, the last member of the SJ tribe moves to the Jury, or should I say the SJ Jury now.

We also got to see the family this time and also the long awaited Gross Food Challenge, but with a twist. I don't care how long it has been since I have seen my family, I would never want them to eat that crap just to spend the night with me! I couldn't do it.

Dried ants on a spoon were the first course, then a water beetle, followed by live slimy grubs, then a boiled tarantula, and then the final course was a cooked scorpion. Each stage eliminated contestants, and Brian's wife was the first to bow out. Eventually the two remaining were Jake's wife Jenny and Helen's husband.

On her visit to The Early Show with Jake, Jenny said she pretended that the creatures she ate were potato chips because that's the only way she could have perform the act.

"I was determined I was gonna be able to spend the night with Jake," says Jenny. "I'm not sure it was me up there doing that, because I hate bugs, but I was pretty determined."

However, it was Helen's husband who got the crunchy scorpion down his throat before Jenny.

YUCK!
Rob
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by 1045980000 »

Offline Mamaschatzi

• Mama , Robs First Angel
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Redheads Rule!
Re: Pagoooong...
« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2002, 05:32:52 AM »
So gross.  My husband laughed knowing I wouldn't of made it through the 1st round.  I re-watched the episode last night.  I have the sneaky feeling that Clay will be the next to go.  It seems they are complaining.  The only one who hasn't complained at all has been Jan.  I'm very surprised that she is still in the game.  I think Brian will take Helen and Jan to the F3 with him.  Clay is next to go.  Then Ted.  
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by 1045980000 »
We may rise and fall, but in the end
We meet our fate together.....Creed