Archive > Survivor Spoilers

S22 EP 13 "Too Close for Comfort"

<< < (3/13) > >>

Lucybell:

--- Quote from: Joab on May 09, 2011, 11:09:13 PM ---Ralph is leading, followed by Andrea, Mike, then Matt. :ascared :ascared

--- End quote ---

The trick of the promo... Ralph is probably in last!  :lol:

Ruth:

--- Quote from: Lucybell on May 10, 2011, 12:42:32 PM ---
--- Quote from: Joab on May 09, 2011, 11:09:13 PM ---Ralph is leading, followed by Andrea, Mike, then Matt. :ascared :ascared

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

Hmm, they all look like they're moving towards our left though. Man, I do wonder if Ralph really goes back into the game like what he said, about him being the Zapatera guy making the Final 3. I hope Matt somehow catches up and stays in the game... He's been in the game too long to lose it now!

TexasLady:

--- Quote from: Ruth on May 10, 2011, 01:07:04 PM ---
--- Quote from: Lucybell on May 10, 2011, 12:42:32 PM ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

Hmm, they all look like they're moving towards our left though. Man, I do wonder if Ralph really goes back into the game like what he said, about him being the Zapatera guy making the Final 3. I hope Matt somehow catches up and stays in the game... He's been in the game too long to lose it now!

--- End quote ---

It would be a shame if Matt doesn't make it to the end! Ralph is blah! for me, I would not want to see him back in the game, especially over Matt or Mike for that matter.  :ascared

Prophet:
Yes, I would definitely prefer Matt or Mike over Ralph. :tup:

Jobby:
I'm secretly rooting for Andrea. *hides*

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version