Archive > The Amazing Race 18 Spoilers and Speculation

TAR 18 EP 12 "This is where it ends" (Brazil and Florida)>>THIS IS FOR FLORIDA

<< < (55/56) > >>

lovetherace:
Another interesting Gary and Mallory interview, with some info about timeline and where things went wrong.  Was hoping they'd mention more about the riddles to get to the undersea lodge that Jen & Kisha referred to. 

http://www.realitytvworld.com/news/exclusive-mallory-and-gary-ervin-talk-about-the-amazing-race-12281.php

Also some interesting comments about other things that went on in other legs.  Really like their attitudes.

auburnsuperfan97:

--- Quote from: georgiapeach on May 11, 2011, 07:41:37 PM ---I can tell you that teams are NEVER held up in customs together. Sometimes you are out first, sometimes you are not... it CAN make a difference.

--- End quote ---

Yes, if i remember correctly, in amazing race 3,
Flo and Zach were the 1st ones in customs, flo was the 1st out,zach was last out.

kasaliako:
Hi there georgiapeach!!!

Remember me???

Terri Reed of The Amazing Race Asia season 2

georgiapeach:
Terri!! :hearts:

Of COURSE we remember you!! What are you and Henry up to these days??

Wonderful to see you here!

theschnauzers:

--- Quote ---Yes, I think the TAR 7 teams were very near to the marina. I can't determine quickly whether they stopped on the strip of land before Biscayne or were on it's tip. But they were definitely right in there.

--- End quote ---

The season 7 cluebox was on the opposite side of the Rickenbacker Causeway from where the marine stadium is located (headed towards Virginia Key and Key Biscayne). That is a public beach area that runs along the roadway.  IIRC, there's also clips in that season finale showing the end of a bridge superstructure as the roadway returns to ground level, and that would be the far end of the first bridge (that starts after the toll booths at the causeway entrance at Brickell Avenue.) I'd have to go pull out season 7 and watch again to be any more precise; but as I recall, effort was made at the time to pin down that cluebox location, and that is what I remember at the moment.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version