Author Topic: TAR 18 Ep 11 "This is where it ends" (Brazil and Florida) >>This is for BRAZIL  (Read 114866 times)

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
Title find to DrRox!!

THE FINAL FOUR TEAMS RACE THROUGH BRAZIL AND ON TO MIAMI IN THEIR PURSUIT OF THE 1 MILLION DOLLAR PRIZE, DURING THE TWO-HOUR SEASON FINALE OF "THE AMAZING RACE," SUNDAY, MAY 8
"This Is Where It Ends (Brazil and Florida)" -

The final four Teams mix it up in Brazil where Racers cry out in pain during a hairy situation as this season comes down to a race to the finish line when one Team will be crowned the winners and receive the 1 million dollar prize, during the two-hour season finale of THE AMAZING RACE, Sunday, May 8 (8:00-10:00 PM, ET/PT

« Last Edit: May 03, 2011, 07:57:30 PM by georgiapeach »
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
PREVIEW!!

Promo 1

caps here: (Brazil portion??) : http://forum.realityfanforum.com/index.php/topic,25250.msg610763.html#msg610763

PROMO 2 waxing

RECAP PROMO (the actual first minutes of the show)

caps here: http://forum.realityfanforum.com/index.php/topic,25251.msg610746.html#msg610746
« Last Edit: May 05, 2011, 03:14:16 AM by georgiapeach »
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
saved for MAPS
RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
saved for summaries, and FUN stuff
RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline raina

• RFF Jr. Member
Preview brought back lots of memories. I did a brief study-abroad in Brazil and my home-stay was in Niteroi the place where the pitstop is.  It has been a while, but maybe I can dig up some relevant photos.

Offline Prophet

• TarKonian Game Host
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • ∞∞
Preview brought back lots of memories. I did a brief study-abroad in Brazil and my home-stay was in Niteroi the place where the pitstop is.  It has been a while, but maybe I can dig up some relevant photos.

Can't wait, raina! :hearts:
Physics alone is not enough.

Those who forget history are sure to repeat it.

Offline Prophet

• TarKonian Game Host
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • ∞∞
My spec out of the preview:

The wax is a roadblock in Brazil

It looked like Zev and Justin were trying to sell that stuff for a detour on the beach

The trotters are missing a bus somewhere

We got the credits clip of Christ the redeemer statue will they go there? They have been to a lot of the places in the credits
Physics alone is not enough.

Those who forget history are sure to repeat it.

Offline Dånooky

• RFF's Wasabi Bomber
  • RFF Frantic Poster
I have the impression that the waxing task could be an active Route Info, while the dancing is the Roadblock.
The story so far:
In the beginning the Universe was created.
This has made a lot of people very angry and has been widely regarded as a bad move

Offline DrRox

• A Simple Traveler
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Black holes are where God divided by zero!!!
    • My Favorite City
On Sat and Sundays.......there are about 500,000 people on Copacabana Beach.........and literally 1000s of vendors......selling everything under the sun.
Matthew 7:15

Offline mswood

• "Amazing Race Reporter"
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
My spec out of the preview:

The wax is a roadblock in Brazil

It looked like Zev and Justin were trying to sell that stuff for a detour on the beach

The trotters are missing a bus somewhere

We got the credits clip of Christ the redeemer statue will they go there? They have been to a lot of the places in the credits
I think you are probably right.

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
Heee...the wax and the dancing were most of what I knew. :lol:

I have a HD copy of the preview loading but it will be another 20-30 minutes...
RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline DrRox

• A Simple Traveler
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • My Favorite City
They went up to Christo in Season 2, before they installed the escalators......now you dont have walk up all those steps.  I hope they have to get a clue at the Neimeyer designed museum in Niteroi.......

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
The waxing is not a Roadblock. Jen is getting waxed as well.

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE

This is the Roadblock. The dancing in which we see Justin by the side telling (Zev, most likely) "You look like a million dollars".

paldog123456

I think the samba task is the Roadblock. Zev was doing it and Justin was encouraging him.

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
Mallory, Big Easy (I THINK) and Zev are doing it. Kisha and Jen... NOWHERE TO BE SEEN.

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
That's Jen's arm...it could have been worse!

:lol: :-[ :-[ :lol:
RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline connayyy

• RFF Jr. Member
That's Jen's arm...it could have been worse!

:lol: :-[ :-[ :lol:

Oh Peach!  :lol3:

*and insert an obligatory joke about Justin + waxing*

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE

FT and BE indeed the only team to not make the tram.

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE

Peach, you might want to put this in Ep 12 thread. I think this cap is different from the cabs the other teams took which clearly showed them to be in Brazil. Could this be a cap from Leg 12? I'm unsure, but the outside surroundings and the cab itself does seemed like Florida~

Not sure.

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
When you see Phil standing on the finishing line, you can sort of hear teams cheering. Is it me or did i hear either Kisha or the Globetrotters cheering? Couldn't catch Mallory's high pitch at all.

Offline DrRox

• A Simple Traveler
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • My Favorite City

Peach, you might want to put this in Ep 12 thread. I think this cap is different from the cabs the other teams took which clearly showed them to be in Brazil. Could this be a cap from Leg 12? I'm unsure, but the outside surroundings and the cab itself does seemed like Florida~

Not sure.

I think it is leaving the airport in Rio......looks like the Rio control tower out the back window.......and that is pretty steep hill on the right for S Florida.

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
They're certainly wearing the same clothes in Brazil.. that's why i'm not sure! Thanks for pointing it out DrRox!

I think they've LEARNT. Never release FINALE FOOTAGES. :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3:

Offline DrRox

• A Simple Traveler
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • My Favorite City
Unless you know a regular taxi driver to come meet you at the airport......you have to take a "radio" taxi from the airport. You have to buy a ticket to whatever part of Rio you want to go to. The rates are established so tourists wont get ripped off. They look like normal cars. Normal taxis are the yellow/green national colors. The radio taxis are much nicer than the normal taxis and also have higher rates.

Offline ZBC Company

• aka spoler
  • RFF Frantic Poster
wait can last be tbc