Archive > Survivor Spoilers

S22 Ep 12 "You Mangled My Nets"

<< < (15/15)

Ruth:

--- Quote from: Prophet on May 05, 2011, 07:32:41 AM ---Seriously, does Rob actually think he can win with all his enemies making up the jury?

--- End quote ---

I don't know if the jury can be considered enemies, after all they were all from the other tribe and technically, Rob was doing his "job" by getting them out. He was playing a good game and did not backstab anyone there. But of course, now that Ometepe has to turn on one another, people like Andrea are gonna be pissed. But I can't say for sure about the rest, they just seem to idolise him.

Jobby:

--- Quote from: Prophet on May 05, 2011, 07:32:41 AM ---Seriously, does Rob actually think he can win with all his enemies making up the jury?

--- End quote ---

Yes. He didn't promise them anything. There were two different tribes. He didn't backstab them. He outwitted and outplayed them. He has a good case for being strategic and pulling the entire tribe along. Why not?

I'm not a Rob fan but you can't deny he is playing a GREAT game. He's such a big threat but people still want him around. How did he do that? On that point alone he's going to get many votes. Do you think Ashley or Natalie can win against Rob? Answer is clearly NO.

Rob has played this game so well that he controlled his alliance to such an extent that nobody wanted to jump ship and cause some disturbance. In the end it became boring for us viewers (and producers probably hated it) but hey... you really can't deny that his game play was awesome... he managed to last 32 days without any of his alliance ever wanting to flip. And they started with 9 in the tribe and 3 went home... (one still on EI) but 7 members of the jury are from his tribe. And the final 6 are members of his tribe.

How's all these points not going to win him a million dollars?

Jobby:
I just have to comment that Matt's spirit is awesome.

His true game play mode was actually 2 and a half episodes. The first 2 episodes, followed by the merge episode where half the episode he was actually on RI and won the challenge and immediately, he got voted off.

But here he is, in actual fact he should have been 17th place. But right now with 9 people still in the game, he's possibly going even further than that... i think he's going to go all the way and stick through till the finale episode. Which is amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :tup: :tup: :jam:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version