Nobody plays any HII's

Prophet:
Andrea-4 votes
Phillip-1 vote

Andrea is sent to RI

Jobby:
Andrea. :'(

Ruth:
Sigh... 3 of my favourites are on Redemption Island now. The odds for a favourite of mine winning are getting lower and lower. Honestly, do those people on the Ometepe tribe think that they could in against Rob in the Final 3? Why is no one contemplating voting him out at all? Okay, granted, he's won Immunity the past two episodes. But still, there's no plotting AT ALL. Grant wants to go to the end with him, Natalie wants to go to the end with him, Phillip wants to go to the end with him. Hmm.

And I can't believe there're still 4 people on RI. I thought that 2 of them were gonna go today! Is there one more episode left before the finale? Hmm. And I do wonder if there'll be one or two people returning to the game. I'm starting to have a strong feeling that Mike could be the one re-entering the game. And with what he did just now, he could potentially earn some votes at the end.

The best scenario would be for BOTH Matt and Andrea to enter the game and kick Rob's butt at the end. But that's pretty much impossible. Mike has been DOMINATING on RI. And if Grant happens to be voted out next week, he might be a strong contender to re-enter the game as well.

Ah, I'm still annoyed that Rob is controlling the game. All that talk on how he needs it so badly and has been trying to win the game for the past 10 years... Is he really going to win it?

Underdogs for the win!!!

Prophet:
Seriously, does Rob actually think he can win with all his enemies making up the jury?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version