Archive > Survivor Spoilers

S22 Ep 12 "You Mangled My Nets"

<< < (3/15) > >>

Jobby:

--- Quote from: georgiapeach on April 30, 2011, 05:32:01 AM ---Except we have a CBS promo saying 8 enter the finale.....

--- End quote ---

Which is like, :res:

Jobby:

--- Quote from: Joab on April 30, 2011, 08:01:14 AM ---
--- Quote from: georgiapeach on April 30, 2011, 05:32:01 AM ---Except we have a CBS promo saying 8 enter the finale.....

--- End quote ---

Which is like, :res:

--- End quote ---

I think 3/4 on RI, 4/5 still not voted out. And then we have a challenge winner moving into the game to form the Final 5/6 at the beginning of the episode.

Then 2/3 more Immunity Challenges and we have our Final 3.

chill_sd:
Hasn't it also been spoiled that the final re-entry is at the Final 6?

If so, that makes perfect sense for 8 on finale night.  5 + 3 at RI.  The three then fight for only one to re-enter.  The Final 6 are then narrowed with 3 tribal councils to the Final 3.

Jobby:

--- Quote from: chill_sd on April 30, 2011, 09:25:11 AM ---Hasn't it also been spoiled that the final re-entry is at the Final 6?

If so, that makes perfect sense for 8 on finale night.  5 + 3 at RI.  The three then fight for only one to re-enter.  The Final 6 are then narrowed with 3 tribal councils to the Final 3.

--- End quote ---

I don't remember any spoilers indicating the RI re-enter at F6.. maybe i'm missing something.

DrRox:

--- Quote from: Joab on April 30, 2011, 09:41:39 AM ---
--- Quote from: chill_sd on April 30, 2011, 09:25:11 AM ---Hasn't it also been spoiled that the final re-entry is at the Final 6?

--- End quote ---

I don't remember any spoilers indicating the RI re-enter at F6.. maybe i'm missing something.

--- End quote ---

I think one of those early seasn boot lists had the RI person coming back at F6. But since the bootlists didnt pan out......no one remembers that particular fact.....

The episode title is intrigueing.......since Zapatera have all been sent to RI.......their nets now belong to Rob and Company........so I wonder who is bitchin at whom.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version