Archive > The Amazing Race 18 Spoilers and Speculation

Which team will pack their knives and go? (EP 10)

(1/3) > >>

Dånooky:
So...two more eliminations to go and we are guaranteed to have a Final Three made up completely of teams that never made it the first time. Here are this week's questions:

1. What do you think Flight Time and Kent are arguing about and how big will that conflict escalate?

2. Aside from that discussion will the Final Five get along?

3. Which team's performance has surprised you the most and why?

4. Will any of the remaining teams bring up the U-Turn next episode? How will they react?

5. Isn't it creepy that the three runners-up were eliminated in a row?

mike4lyf:
5. They weren't.

Margie and Luke got 3rd place, Jaime and Cara were the runner ups. :)

north09:

--- Quote from: mike4lyf on April 25, 2011, 06:24:54 AM ---5. They weren't.

Margie and Luke got 3rd place, Jaime and Cara were the runner ups. :)

--- End quote ---

This is true. Though I guess if you want creepy, all 4 finalists were eliminated in a row.

Prophet:
1. What do you think Flight Time and Kent are arguing about and how big will that conflict escalate?
I can't tell if they arguing with each other at all. TPTB has a way of blowing these things out of proportion, so it probably won't come to much.

2. Aside from that discussion will the Final Five get along?
I don't see any reason why not.

3. Which team's performance has surprised you the most and why?
Zev and Justin have surprised me the most because I have always viewed them as an extra team. I have more respect for them now.

4. Will any of the remaining teams bring up the U-Turn next episode? How will they react?
I'm sure somebody will be glad the Globetrotters U-Turned the Cowboys.

5. Isn't it creepy that the three finalists were eliminated in a row?
Not to me, it isn't. The first trend was TAR14 teams eliminated then finalists, now what?

Belle Book:
1. What do you think Flight Time and Kent are arguing about and how big will that conflict escalate?  Probably something rather trivial in retrospect.

2. Aside from that discussion will the Final Five get along?  More or less, although I don't think Kent & Vyksin will ever be popular.

3. Which team's performance has surprised you the most and why?  Jen & Kisha.  They're doing better than they did last time.

4. Will any of the remaining teams bring up the U-Turn next episode? How will they react?  Maybe.  I think Kent & Vyksin at least will be glad to see the Cowboys gone.

5. Isn't it creepy that the three finalists were eliminated in a row?  Never thought much of it until now.

Belle Book

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version