The Amazing Race > The Amazing Race Discussion

TAR Google Earth Project

<< < (2/35) > >>

Neobie:
There! All 244 of the starting lines, ending points, Pit Stops and faux-Pit Stops over 18 seasons! The two I'm most unsure about still are the ones for Ile de Goree and the Makgadikgadi Pans, but I'm pretty happy with almost everything else!

(Guess which two Pit Stops were closest to each other?)

Let me know if you have anything to add, change, or if you are familiar with any city the race has visited to be able to help pinpoint other locations on the race!

Coutzy:

--- Quote from: Neobie on May 31, 2011, 08:16:57 PM ---There! All 244 of the starting lines, ending points, Pit Stops and faux-Pit Stops over 18 seasons! The two I'm most unsure about still are the ones for Ile de Goree and the Makgadikgadi Pans, but I'm pretty happy with almost everything else!

Let me know if you have anything to add, change, or if you are familiar with any city the race has visited to be able to help pinpoint other locations on the race!

--- End quote ---

If you need anything from TAR18's Sydney/Manly leg I can pinpoint clue locations as well as the pit stop.

georgiapeach:
What a labor of love!!  This will be the reference to go to for forever....

Wonderful job Neobie!! :yourock:

apskip:

--- Quote from: Neobie on May 31, 2011, 08:16:57 PM ---There! All 244 of the starting lines, ending points, Pit Stops and faux-Pit Stops over 18 seasons! The two I'm most unsure about still are the ones for Ile de Goree and the Makgadikgadi Pans, but I'm pretty happy with almost everything else!

--- End quote ---

Neobie,
When you said "There." I expected a link a link to your list. Where can I find it?

Prophet:
Apskip,

The file is attached at the bottom of the post. You must have the Google Earth program to open it.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version