The Amazing Race > The Racers

Alison & Donny "Dating" Eliminated

<< < (3/3)

Texan:

--- Quote from: puddin on June 26, 2004, 06:07:38 PM ---
 He describes himself and Alison as "both good looking, outgoing and extremely competitive." 

--- End quote ---

Does he not realise that on the AR we always cheer for the underdog? ;D

puddin:
 :D @ Texan

Ok I have next weeks TV guide in my hand ..more focus on Ally & Donny and, its funny  :D

Hot list
the Amazing Race 5 and Big Brother 5
the reality shows that make house arrest and traveling coach seem sexy return for their fifth seasons with , some new twists and one familiar, annoying face . Thats Right. Last years BB loser Alison Irwin is running the Race with her beau, who is probably longer-suffering than some of her previous housemates.
                                        Damian J. Holbrook

pittgirl:
Ok...puddin...the next post I make is for you!  I have the pictures I just have to see if I know how to post them!  Lets see if this works!

Ok...I couldnt do it!  What is the trick, how do i insert a picture?

puddin:
 :D...Pittgirl !! I cant wait to see the picture..
Try this
Do you have a URL

EX ~ http://forum.realityfanforum.com/Smileys/default/shocked.gif
you would insert that between the image thingy
or below there is a additional options thingy
if you picture is saved in your documents ..browse and open that picture
or if all else fails E-mail it to me and I will put it up for you :D

realityfanforum@epix.net

puddin:
Saw this~
Date:  Wed Jul 7, 2004  5:19 pm
Subject:  hello guys!

WHATS UP EVERYONE!
how are things? Just giving ya'll a little update. I'm MOVING AGAIN.. I know its crazy..but I got transferred. Dont want to say where yet cuz..um...well frankly...DONNY DOENS"T KNOW.. (probably untill now when he reads this....SURPRISE! ) lol

anyways...I'm gonna be away for like 3 weeks..no internet. SO...just thought I'd let  you all know that I AM watching bb5 and TAR...and BB5 SUCKS now..I think its just god aweful what they are doing to these poor people. Justin and I talked last night during the show...and decided that we were thankful that we were stuck with each other!  :)
I hope all is well..and I'll write ya in a few weeks. Untill then.. TRY TO STAY TUNED... (from what I hear...donny and I get into it pretty good in next weeks episode...) no surprise here considering that i'm DRAGGING a moron across the world.
LUV YA"LL
ali

BB4_Alison_Irwin@yahoogroups.com wrote

found @ http://tv.groups.yahoo.com/group/BB4_Alison_Irwin/message/745

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version