Author Topic: S22 Ep 11 "A Mystery Package"  (Read 26163 times)

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
Re: S22 Ep 11 "A Mystery Package"
« Reply #50 on: April 28, 2011, 11:00:34 AM »
Matt breaking down... AWWW... :'(

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #51 on: April 28, 2011, 11:03:30 AM »
OR.........not. :lol3:
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
« Reply #52 on: April 28, 2011, 11:05:39 AM »
WTF. God is real good.

Matt was falling behind and then he's the first one through with 3 IN A ROW.... WOW. :wohoo:

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
« Reply #53 on: April 28, 2011, 11:09:46 AM »
OMG. This season of Survivor is so SPIRITUAL.

Julie: I see Matt's story with God... i'm going back to find a church...

WHAT???

<3333333333333333333333

MATT: Maybe that was your purpose!! To touch and change Julie's life?! And many others out there... watching Survivor! <3

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
« Reply #54 on: April 28, 2011, 11:10:31 AM »
Julie's so adorable.... :'(

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
« Reply #55 on: April 28, 2011, 11:12:22 AM »
Andrea... feeling sad. =(

Rob and Grant wanting to get her out. :groan: :groan: :groan: :groan:

Offline Ruth

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • With all your heart!
« Reply #56 on: April 28, 2011, 11:15:55 AM »
OMG. This season of Survivor is so SPIRITUAL.

Julie: I see Matt's story with God... i'm going back to find a church...

WHAT???

<3333333333333333333333

MATT: Maybe that was your purpose!! To touch and change Julie's life?! And many others out there... watching Survivor! <3

AMEN! That's the reason I REALLY LOVE MATT. Dumb moves aside, on a very personal and spiritual level, I'm blessed and encouraged by his faith in God. We see many Christians on reality TV, but I think this might be the first time that we've seen such a faithful one. It seems to have transformed this season of Survivor into a living testimony or something. It's beautiful, and it brings the "human" back to the otherwise cutthroat game. I AM ROOTING FOR MATT. ALL. THE. WAY.
TAR 26: Hayley and Blair` Mike and Rochelle` Jelani and Jenny`
Survivor 30: Jenn` Joe` Hali` Sierra`
AI 14: Jax` Clark` Joey`

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
« Reply #57 on: April 28, 2011, 11:20:35 AM »
Twist at TC... it's going to be fun!

Offline Ruth

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • With all your heart!
« Reply #58 on: April 28, 2011, 12:11:13 PM »
It seems like Matt would win in a finale of Rob, Matt, and Phil, because the Jury would be made up of people Rob got rid of. :lol:

And that is OK with me.  Both Matt and Rob have earned the right to win.  I am leaning a little more toward Matt because Rob's wife Amber has already won a $Million and Matt is just starting out... He sure wouldn't have to worry about how to get himself through Med School!

I think that Rob has a slight edge over Matt. The jury would view Matt as a warrior, a fighter, but that's probably all there is to it. He's been on Redemption Island way longer than he's been with the tribe. As far as social game is concerned, he hasn't made much connections, let alone alliances. Neither does he have much of a gameplay to speak of, because he merely fought to survive duel after duel on Redemption Island. Rob, on the other hand, has stayed true to his alliance (so far), and has played to win. I'm sure the jury will recognise him outwitting, outplaying, and outsmarting. So this is the reason I think Rob would win over Matt. But of course I don't want Rob to win... Geez.
TAR 26: Hayley and Blair` Mike and Rochelle` Jelani and Jenny`
Survivor 30: Jenn` Joe` Hali` Sierra`
AI 14: Jax` Clark` Joey`

Offline Prophet

• TarKonian Game Host
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • ∞∞
« Reply #59 on: April 28, 2011, 12:17:14 PM »
You're welcome, Peach!

Sometimes Matt comes off as a little odd but I think he may actually be genuine in his beliefs. Julie's response to him was interesting to see. Obviously people are being positively influenced by him on RI. I would like to see him win as well.
Physics alone is not enough.

Those who forget history are sure to repeat it.

Offline kiki

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #60 on: April 28, 2011, 12:19:25 PM »
I don't think a jury would ever give a million to Rob, unless the only other choice was Philip. I think most people consider him a professional reality player  and also that he has already gotten a million through Amber.
Besides if the f3 is only Ometepe members then the Zapatera 5 will more or less will decide the final winner and I don't see them voting for Rob if there is an alternative, especially if by some chance Matt is in F3.

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
« Reply #61 on: April 28, 2011, 12:40:31 PM »
The twist... killed Steve. :lol:

32 days.... all 6 remaining...

OMG. Steve was on RI and he said.. HEY IS THERE ROOM FOR ONE MORE. That's just so sad. :lol3: I mean, it felt really ridiculous.. but four guys on RI????

How are they going to carry out the challenge? There's literally 10 people still in the game... 4 whose fate is uncertain and 6 who's going to turn on each other.

Me hates RI....  :knuckles: :knuckles: :knuckles: :knuckles: :knuckles:

Offline Lucybell

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #62 on: April 28, 2011, 12:50:33 PM »
I don't think a jury would ever give a million to Rob, unless the only other choice was Philip. I think most people consider him a professional reality player  and also that he has already gotten a million through Amber.
Besides if the f3 is only Ometepe members then the Zapatera 5 will more or less will decide the final winner and I don't see them voting for Rob if there is an alternative, especially if by some chance Matt is in F3.

I agree with that.  Julie and Mike were touched by Matt and his spirit and if they have anything to say about it, Matt will likely win if he is in F3 cuz you will have to take into account that the booted Ome tribe members from here on out will not be liking Rob much... If Andrea is on that jury, it's pretty much a done deal that Matt will win.  LOL

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #63 on: April 28, 2011, 02:22:21 PM »
Funniest twist of all: Finale two Rob vs Phillip and Phillip wins!! :lol3:
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline coolio

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #64 on: April 28, 2011, 02:54:24 PM »
This is just like Thailand, when all the ORANGE team stayed to together and beat the PURPLE team.

Offline coolio

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #65 on: April 28, 2011, 02:55:37 PM »
Holy Crap! This season is just like Thailand! Orange team loses first two challenges. purple then loses. Orange loses again. Purple loses the rest of the way and then orange votes them all out.

Offline DrRox

• A Simple Traveler
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Black holes are where God divided by zero!!!
    • My Favorite City
« Reply #66 on: April 28, 2011, 03:45:49 PM »
What I find interesting.......Both Grant and Phillip know there were HII clues........but we have never seen them looking for the HII>
Matthew 7:15

Offline phant0m

• RFF Sr. Member
  • I hate you all.
« Reply #67 on: April 28, 2011, 03:52:55 PM »
this season is just as bad as thailand also

Offline Lucybell

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #68 on: April 28, 2011, 03:53:47 PM »
What I find interesting.......Both Grant and Phillip know there were HII clues........but we have never seen them looking for the HII>

Phillip tried to find one once but gave it up when he was told he was going to finals with Rob and Grant... LMAO
They all figure they are going to the end with Rob so why waste time looking for one...

Dazed and Confused comes to mind...  :colors

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• RFF's Goodwill Ambassador
  • I Live at RFF
  • No more wire hangers EVER!
« Reply #69 on: April 28, 2011, 05:59:17 PM »
I dont like this whole back to back tribals and redemption island battles and we get little time with them at camp.

I miss the bantor and antic more than i thought i would.

it seems they are craming too much NEW into the OLD.

I felt bad for matt.. but he's young and he will bounce back now after winning  RI.

How bout that phillip finding his shorts. I think  production gave him  clues like "HOT or COLD" 

Also we dont really know for sure how long he was actually at the short search for! LOL maybe he was at it for hours turning over big rocks!. :lol3:
zero, zilch, nada, nothing!

Offline thespicdatum

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #70 on: April 29, 2011, 03:35:07 AM »
The twist... killed Steve. :lol:

32 days.... all 6 remaining...

OMG. Steve was on RI and he said.. HEY IS THERE ROOM FOR ONE MORE. That's just so sad. :lol3: I mean, it felt really ridiculous.. but four guys on RI????

How are they going to carry out the challenge? There's literally 10 people still in the game... 4 whose fate is uncertain and 6 who's going to turn on each other.

Me hates RI....  :knuckles: :knuckles: :knuckles: :knuckles: :knuckles:

I always hated Survivor Philippines for letting booted castaways back in the game.

Now the original Survivor is doing it and it's all wrong.

Offline kiki

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #71 on: April 29, 2011, 03:53:42 AM »

I always hated Survivor Philippines for letting booted castaways back in the game.

Now the original Survivor is doing it and it's all wrong.

I don't hate the idea of RI it's the way they are doing that sucks. I would prefer if it was kept as a secret from the players in the game and to have the player who won RI to appear suddenly towards the end of the game. That would change everything and it would be more interesting for us viewers.
Plus they way they are going, soon there are going to be more players in RI than in the tribe!

Offline Cocoa

• RFF Game Host
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #72 on: April 29, 2011, 03:58:10 AM »
I have not seen the last 3 or 4 (or 5 :groan:) episodes of this season, but the results are really fun to read! Still rooting for Rob and Phillip and thank goodness Julie got out! :hearts: :lol:
Currently on hiatus. If you need to urgently reach me, you can send me an email :D

Offline phant0m

• RFF Sr. Member
  • I hate you all.
« Reply #73 on: April 29, 2011, 08:26:09 AM »
RI shoulve ended at the merge. Now it's just a clusterfk of people still there, causing the finale to containt 8 poeple and this kind of stuff. Or AT LEAST they shouldve eliminated two people at the first three-way duel and come back to the normal duels