Archive > Survivor Spoilers

S22 Ep 11 "A Mystery Package"

<< < (14/15) > >>

coolio:
Holy Crap! This season is just like Thailand! Orange team loses first two challenges. purple then loses. Orange loses again. Purple loses the rest of the way and then orange votes them all out.

DrRox:
What I find interesting.......Both Grant and Phillip know there were HII clues........but we have never seen them looking for the HII>

phant0m:
this season is just as bad as thailand also

Lucybell:

--- Quote from: DrRox on April 28, 2011, 03:45:49 PM ---What I find interesting.......Both Grant and Phillip know there were HII clues........but we have never seen them looking for the HII>

--- End quote ---

Phillip tried to find one once but gave it up when he was told he was going to finals with Rob and Grant... LMAO
They all figure they are going to the end with Rob so why waste time looking for one...

Dazed and Confused comes to mind...  :colors

ugot2bekidinmeny:
I dont like this whole back to back tribals and redemption island battles and we get little time with them at camp.

I miss the bantor and antic more than i thought i would.

it seems they are craming too much NEW into the OLD.

I felt bad for matt.. but he's young and he will bounce back now after winning  RI.

How bout that phillip finding his shorts. I think  production gave him  clues like "HOT or COLD" 

Also we dont really know for sure how long he was actually at the short search for! LOL maybe he was at it for hours turning over big rocks!. :lol3:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version