Archive > Survivor Spoilers

S22 Ep 11 "A Mystery Package"

(1/15) > >>

georgiapeach:
ONE CASTAWAY REACHES THEIR BREAKING POINT IN THE GAME AND STRUGGLES TO FIND THE STRENGTH TO CONTINUE, ON "SURVIVOR: REDEMPTION ISLAND," WEDNESDAY, APRIL 27

"A Mystery Package" - One castaway is on the verge of a breakdown, while other castaways speculate about the contents of a mystery package and how it affects their strategy, on SURVIVOR: REDEMPTION ISLAND, Wednesday, April 27

georgiapeach:
PREVIEW!! Thanks to survivorphoenix!!

Full Promo!! Thanks again to survivorphoenix!! and to racing_sausage for the heads up!

Lots more, thanks to survivorphoenix!

Challenge preview:

Phillip finds his shorts:

SPorts promo:

racing_sausageWI:
Here's my speculation based on the preview posted at Sucks.  When Jeff tosses the package and says "Bring it with you to tribal council" we see Phillip, Ralph, Steven, and Natalie without the immunity necklace.  It would make sense to me that Jeff gives them the mystery package after the immunity challenge.  My guess is that it is the bottle twist a la Cook Islands.

Jobby:
My guess is producers thought and knew that the game was getting too boring and decided to throw/input their own twist to shake things up. :lol:

Puppet:

--- Quote from: Joab on April 22, 2011, 11:32:30 AM ---My guess is producers thought and knew that the game was getting too boring and decided to throw/input their own twist to shake things up. :lol:

--- End quote ---

I like the thought of that. :lol: Hopefully someone unexpected gets voted out this time!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version