Author Topic: TAR 18 Ep 9 "We're Good American People" (Switzerland)  (Read 237704 times)

Offline ianinator

• RFF Not So Newbie
Re: TAR 18 Ep 9 "We're Good American People" (Switzerland)
« Reply #75 on: April 18, 2011, 10:37:41 PM »
soo.. Jet and Cord probably got u-turned... which sucks! T_T

the question now is... who u-turned them?

probably not the goths since they've use their power...
can't be Gary and Mal, because they already said that they can't u-turn the trotters and cowboys no matter how strong they are...

soo.. it might be the globetrotters, Zev and Justin or Kisha and Jen that u-turned the cowboys?

there is a big chance that it might be the globetrotters..
I also think that Kisha and Jen might get the second u-turn....

hmm.. If I were to u-turn someone on the race... it will be Gary and Mallory... as much as I love them but they are gonna be racing like a dog since they have a speedbump and could probably catch up and u-turning them is gonna be a good idea because they cannot give them a momentum going if they survive this leg...

I really do hope that cowboys survive! I cannot watch the amazing race without them racing!

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #76 on: April 18, 2011, 10:59:54 PM »
Preview caps, sorry they are late!

RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #77 on: April 18, 2011, 11:00:50 PM »
Preview is up in post 2!!
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline scruffs

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #78 on: April 19, 2011, 12:36:10 AM »
U-turned or not, I just hope the cowboys survive this leg.. :(

Maybe its time the goths be out... :snicker: Kent is very irritating to watch... Poor Vyksin...
Chance favors prepared minds.

Offline eddiethejet

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #79 on: April 19, 2011, 12:57:00 AM »

Maybe its time the goths be out... :snicker: Kent is very irritating to watch... Poor Vyksin...

yea no kidding.  it kind of reminds me of how nick was acting towards vicki.  always complaining and not contributing.

Offline Puppet

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Arcanine <3
« Reply #80 on: April 19, 2011, 12:58:22 AM »

yea no kidding.  it kind of reminds me of how nick was acting towards vicki.  always complaining and not contributing.

Yup, it's like a total replay of TAR 17 ._. I used to like them in TAR 12. But in this season, Kent is really annoying to watch!
I have faith in what I see
Now I know I have met an angel in person and she looks perfect
I don't deserve this, you look perfect tonight

Offline Coutzy

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Is it really that time again?
« Reply #81 on: April 19, 2011, 01:01:23 AM »

Yup, it's like a total replay of TAR 17 ._. I used to like them in TAR 12. But in this season, Kent is really annoying to watch!

Keep in mind at the mat that Vyx made a comment about their "Hot and cold" feelings and attitude that leg, and ask yourself- How much of the aforementioned "hot" did we get to see as opposed to the "cold"?

Offline eddiethejet

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #82 on: April 19, 2011, 01:09:08 AM »

Keep in mind at the mat that Vyx made a comment about their "Hot and cold" feelings and attitude that leg, and ask yourself- How much of the aforementioned "hot" did we get to see as opposed to the "cold"?

I loved it when vyx told kent to stop acting like a chick! lol

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #83 on: April 19, 2011, 01:11:46 AM »
I tried to nab a few of the MAT chats watch shots

Mallory on Mat w/ Phil:

Jet on Mat w/ Phil:

Jet in later post race confessional:

RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline Coutzy

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Is it really that time again?
« Reply #84 on: April 19, 2011, 01:13:13 AM »
Look's like J/C hit the mat at about 3:50-3:55 and their confessionals happened at 6:15

As for G/M, about... 3:10 ish? Except that can't be a 3 if G/M were last. :duno:
« Last Edit: April 19, 2011, 01:30:49 AM by Coutzy »

Offline livingincm

• RFF Jr. Member
  • You'll see me in the amazing race soon!
« Reply #85 on: April 19, 2011, 01:22:49 AM »
Look's like J/C hit the mat at about 3:50-3:55 and their confessionals happened at 6:15

As for G/M, about... 3:10 ish?

This is for which leg? :) The upcoming switzerland or the Austria one? haha!
"Im sorry to tell you that you have been eliminated from the race" is the most horrible thing to hear on TAR haha :)

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #86 on: April 19, 2011, 01:50:41 AM »
MAT arrival times for the last leg..was looking for time separations.
RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline DrRox

• A Simple Traveler
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Black holes are where God divided by zero!!!
    • My Favorite City
« Reply #87 on: April 19, 2011, 01:56:26 AM »
From the previews, I would think that Zev/Justin and Jet/Cord were victums of the W-Turn.
Matthew 7:15

Offline ianinator

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #88 on: April 19, 2011, 04:11:46 AM »
From the previews, I would think that Zev/Justin and Jet/Cord were victums of the W-Turn.

that's exactly what I thought... I'm guessing that Zev/Justin got u-turned first and they have a time to change and then they u-turned the cowboys to get ahead? and some team told them that they got u-turned so they've decided not to change their clothes.

So Kisha and Jen are the only ones that I think will u-turn Zev/Justin because Gary and Mal probably can't cause they boys are probably ahead of them.. I'm pretty sure that the globetrotters wouldn't u-turn them too and the goths have used their u-turn... and they saw the cowboys behind them and decided to u-turn them just to make up time... does it make sense?

sorry if I'm trying too hard! XD

Offline livingincm

• RFF Jr. Member
  • You'll see me in the amazing race soon!
« Reply #89 on: April 19, 2011, 06:42:01 AM »

that's exactly what I thought... I'm guessing that Zev/Justin got u-turned first and they have a time to change and then they u-turned the cowboys to get ahead? and some team told them that they got u-turned so they've decided not to change their clothes.

So Kisha and Jen are the only ones that I think will u-turn Zev/Justin because Gary and Mal probably can't cause they boys are probably ahead of them.. I'm pretty sure that the globetrotters wouldn't u-turn them too and the goths have used their u-turn... and they saw the cowboys behind them and decided to u-turn them just to make up time... does it make sense?

Hmm.. it's extremely hard to predict anything from the previews. Who knows kent/vyxin are the one eliminated instead of those that are u-turned. From the previews, Jet/Cord are looking pretty serious.. (or do they look serious all the time LOL). Whatever it is, i really hope to see the cowboys survive. I would love to see them in the glacier leg. :) Cowboys on top of a glacier is just epic :)
"Im sorry to tell you that you have been eliminated from the race" is the most horrible thing to hear on TAR haha :)

Offline kinibug

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #90 on: April 19, 2011, 08:59:19 AM »

My thoughts exactly.I hope the cowboys survive!

Offline north09

• Amazing Race Detective
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #91 on: April 19, 2011, 09:37:27 AM »

Hmm.. it's extremely hard to predict anything from the previews. Who knows kent/vyxin are the one eliminated instead of those that are u-turned. From the previews, Jet/Cord are looking pretty serious.. (or do they look serious all the time LOL). Whatever it is, i really hope to see the cowboys survive. I would love to see them in the glacier leg. :) Cowboys on top of a glacier is just epic :)

It is hard to predict right now who is U-Turned. The cowboys are likley based on their edit and the previews. What I'm not geetting is the spec on Zev/Justin because of their reaction to the food. The only thing it really sows is that they participate in that side of the detour. I think there is always a chance that the cowboys are the only team U-turned. I hope that we get more from CBS about the U-Turn for this leg. But the fact that they didn't show it in the preview makes me think it may not have any real effect on the outcome.

Offline Prophet

• TarKonian Game Host
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • ∞∞
« Reply #92 on: April 19, 2011, 09:39:38 AM »
Yes, we do need to wait for another promo before we keep making assumptions.
Physics alone is not enough.

Those who forget history are sure to repeat it.

Offline walkingpneumonia

• Amazing Race Detective
  • RFF Administrator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #93 on: April 19, 2011, 09:56:41 AM »
In cap #3 you can see the Globetrotters getting into a cab in the background.
Which means the teams are bunched by the train from Salzburg.
vlcsnap-2011-04-19-10h35m45s69
From there to here, and here to there,
funny things are everywhere

Offline nash

• RFF Not So Newbie
  • Philippians 4:13
« Reply #94 on: April 19, 2011, 10:01:15 AM »
Comment deleted because I am an idiot!   :lol:
« Last Edit: April 19, 2011, 10:11:00 AM by nash »

Offline Prophet

• TarKonian Game Host
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • ∞∞
« Reply #95 on: April 19, 2011, 10:04:05 AM »
Good eye, WP! I don't know how anybody else missed that.

Offline DrRox

• A Simple Traveler
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Black holes are where God divided by zero!!!
    • My Favorite City
« Reply #96 on: April 19, 2011, 10:08:51 AM »

It is hard to predict right now who is U-Turned. The cowboys are likley based on their edit and the previews. What I'm not geetting is the spec on Zev/Justin because of their reaction to the food. The only thing it really sows is that they participate in that side of the detour. I think there is always a chance that the cowboys are the only team U-turned. I hope that we get more from CBS about the U-Turn for this leg. But the fact that they didn't show it in the preview makes me think it may not have any real effect on the outcome.

north09......

My spec, which you seem to have problems with, is just that my speculation. It is based on several things.
1) the CBS announcement that we have a W-Turn.
2) the vid cap showing Zev/Justin doing the food side of the detour
3) comments that Zev/Justin made at the end of the previous leg about food challenges and they should have done the physical challenge first
4) the fact that Zev/Justin passed all the other teams in the previous leg to win the cars and now have a bull's eye on their chest.

I am not asking anyone to agree with me, but I am just stating what I think at this time. If we get more info, then certainly my spec can change. It is not cast in concrete or carved in stone.
Matthew 7:15

Offline TheAmazingRace4Ever

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #97 on: April 19, 2011, 10:09:55 AM »

I loved it when vyx told kent to stop acting like a chick! lol
Kent & Vyxsin are a great team not the cowboys!!!!!!!!!  :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh:
Go Sam & Renae ,  Tyler & Nathan, Alana & Mel, and Jeff & Luke!♥

Offline Prophet

• TarKonian Game Host
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • ∞∞
« Reply #98 on: April 19, 2011, 10:12:19 AM »
It does seem strange that Zev and Justin would choose another eating task...I just wonder why the Cowboys are wearing the bellboy outfits and Zev and Justin are not. :duno:
It is not impossible that Zev and Justin are U-Turned since they have won the most legs...they could very well be U-Turned if one of the teams is thinking logically.
Moreover, I speculate that an emotional U-Turn would be directed at the Goths.

Offline Prophet

• TarKonian Game Host
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • ∞∞
« Reply #99 on: April 19, 2011, 10:14:08 AM »

yea no kidding.  it kind of reminds me of how nick was acting towards vicki.  always complaining and not contributing.

Like I always say about the editing theory, the racer still did do or say the negative thing. :lol:

The cowboys can overcome any task if they want to, scruffs!