Archive > Survivor Spoilers

S22 Ep 10 "Rice Wars"

(1/11) > >>

Reilly Queens:
A CONTAMINATED CONTAINER OF RICE SPAWNS A CONTROVERSY THAT ESCALATES FAR BEYOND THE MATTER AT HAND, ON "SURVIVOR: REDEMPTION ISLAND," WEDNESDAY, APRIL 20 '

"Rice Wars" - When one alliance's food supply is contaminated, a heated argument at camp sparks an explosive tribal council.  Meanwhile on Redemption Island, the three remaining castaways compete to stay in the game and avoid becoming the first member of the jury, on SURVIVOR: REDEMPTION ISLAND, Wednesday, April 20 (8:00-9:00 PM ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network.

So wait, its now 3 people on RI?! Then only one goes, so 3 every time!  :hearts:

georgiapeach:
Preview!!  Thanks to survivorphoenix!!

coolio:
I think Zapatera's food is contaminated. Then they ask Omaetpe for rice. Phillip gets all huffy and yells at Steve about it. Rob & Grant look happy in the promo, so they are glad their food is safe? I don't know! Julie wins immunity. If only one person goes home on RI, then Mike goes home. If two, Mike & Matt leave.

Peace, Love, TAR! :D:

--- Quote from: Coolio! on April 18, 2011, 08:47:24 PM ---I think Zapatera's food is contaminated. Then they ask Omaetpe for rice. Phillip gets all huffy and yells at Steve about it. Rob & Grant look happy in the promo, so they are glad their food is safe? I don't know! Julie wins immunity. If only one person goes home on RI, then Mike goes home. If two, Mike & Matt leave.

--- End quote ---

Julie wins immunity? Really? Where's that from?

DrRox:
Personally I think that Mike is the strongest at RI........just sayin

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version