Author Topic: S22 Ep 9 "The Buddy System"  (Read 16210 times)

Offline Prophet

• TarKonian Game Host
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • ∞∞
Re: S22 Ep 9 "The Buddy System"
« Reply #25 on: April 15, 2011, 08:25:09 AM »
After all these years, having Rob win would be hilarious. :lol3:
Physics alone is not enough.

Those who forget history are sure to repeat it.

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
« Reply #26 on: April 16, 2011, 03:21:29 AM »
Just let this guy win and proclaim him the ultimate Survivor.

Offline phant0m

• RFF Sr. Member
  • I hate you all.
« Reply #27 on: April 16, 2011, 01:09:05 PM »
the only thing that will save the season in my eyes is a Phillip win. Season started out so amazing, but is now going towards 1) Boring pagonging of Zapaptera members, then 2) A retarded UTR winner of Andre/Ashley/Natalie because jury will be too butthurt to give Rob the win. But that would still be better than if Matt wins after being one of the worst survivor players and being voted out twice.

The only thing that can save the season in my eyes is a Phillip win.

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
« Reply #28 on: April 17, 2011, 02:47:05 AM »
the only thing that will save the season in my eyes is a Phillip win. Season started out so amazing, but is now going towards 1) Boring pagonging of Zapaptera members, then 2) A retarded UTR winner of Andre/Ashley/Natalie because jury will be too butthurt to give Rob the win. But that would still be better than if Matt wins after being one of the worst survivor players and being voted out twice.

The only thing that can save the season in my eyes is a Phillip win.
:res:

Offline Ruth

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • With all your heart!
« Reply #29 on: April 18, 2011, 05:37:05 AM »
Yeah, I really think Rob will win. We have not seen ANYONE else playing the game! Rob has FULL control over Ometepe, and every single one of them is happy with that. No one has even talked about Rob controlling them. Not even anything close to that. Rob is the king. He's the father. He's the master. He's the general. Wow.

Now that Matt is up against Mike and David, I see him leaving real soon. I can actually see David re-entering the game. He's smart and pretty good at challenges. Hmm.

I used to love this season so much but everything's getting so predictable now. I'm not angry with Rob for being in control. He's playing a SWELL game. But I guess I can't help but feel frustrated that Ometepe is so happy to be under control. Or maybe they'll only begin to plot after all the Zapatera members are gone. It'd better be so...
TAR 26: Hayley and Blair` Mike and Rochelle` Jelani and Jenny`
Survivor 30: Jenn` Joe` Hali` Sierra`
AI 14: Jax` Clark` Joey`

Offline Puppet

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Arcanine <3
« Reply #30 on: April 18, 2011, 08:43:36 AM »
Yeah, I really think Rob will win. We have not seen ANYONE else playing the game! Rob has FULL control over Ometepe, and every single one of them is happy with that. No one has even talked about Rob controlling them. Not even anything close to that. Rob is the king. He's the father. He's the master. He's the general. Wow.

Now that Matt is up against Mike and David, I see him leaving real soon. I can actually see David re-entering the game. He's smart and pretty good at challenges. Hmm.

I used to love this season so much but everything's getting so predictable now. I'm not angry with Rob for being in control. He's playing a SWELL game. But I guess I can't help but feel frustrated that Ometepe is so happy to be under control. Or maybe they'll only begin to plot after all the Zapatera members are gone. It'd better be so...

Ometepe should start blindsiding their own guys like Russell did if not they will have to start to hurt each other like the Zapatera 6 after Stephanie goes. I really hope to see anyone other than Rob win. I think all of them deserve winning because all of them are actually trying to play the game. Just that Rob's character is too strong and is overshadowing everyone else. :lol:
I have faith in what I see
Now I know I have met an angel in person and she looks perfect
I don't deserve this, you look perfect tonight

Offline Ruth

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • With all your heart!
« Reply #31 on: April 19, 2011, 06:47:54 AM »
Actually, I think Rob is extremely lucky to be cast on the Ometepe tribe. I believe if he'd been on the Zapatera tribe, those guys would have plotted like crazy to get rid of him right at the beginning, and they probably would. (Look at how they went to extreme measures to get rid of Russell.) Then again, I can't discount the fact that Rob being more likable might have been able to secure a solid alliance on Zapatera anyway. But as I look at the personalities of both tribes now, I feel that Rob could be in trouble had he been on Zapatera.

Of course, I still give due respect to Rob's gameplay. But if not for his tribe members being so willing to eat out of his hands, no gameplay would keep him in too. So... Let's call in luck + strategy.
TAR 26: Hayley and Blair` Mike and Rochelle` Jelani and Jenny`
Survivor 30: Jenn` Joe` Hali` Sierra`
AI 14: Jax` Clark` Joey`

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #32 on: April 20, 2011, 05:42:07 PM »
Phillip is growing on me..  maybe it's the feather.  :lol:

Rob is fortunate that the Zapatera tribe was/is so stupid. From the minute they threw the challenge and got rid of Russell they have been losers. Unless something huge happens I see nothing changing for them.  Redemption Island, MAY be the key for someone. (My bet is between Matt and David to survive there.)
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #33 on: April 21, 2011, 11:19:50 AM »

Nope, he is what I thought he was.. NUTS! Hopelessly nuts!
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline Prophet

• TarKonian Game Host
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • ∞∞
« Reply #34 on: April 21, 2011, 05:13:07 PM »

Nope, he is what I thought he was.. NUTS! Hopelessly nuts!

I'd only seen bits and pieces of him before last night.
He is hopelessly NUTS, TL! :funny:
Physics alone is not enough.

Those who forget history are sure to repeat it.