Archive > Survivor Spoilers

S22 Ep 9 "The Buddy System"

<< < (6/7) > >>

Prophet:
After all these years, having Rob win would be hilarious. :lol3:

Jobby:
Just let this guy win and proclaim him the ultimate Survivor.

phant0m:
the only thing that will save the season in my eyes is a Phillip win. Season started out so amazing, but is now going towards 1) Boring pagonging of Zapaptera members, then 2) A retarded UTR winner of Andre/Ashley/Natalie because jury will be too butthurt to give Rob the win. But that would still be better than if Matt wins after being one of the worst survivor players and being voted out twice.

The only thing that can save the season in my eyes is a Phillip win.

Jobby:

--- Quote from: phant0m on April 16, 2011, 01:09:05 PM ---the only thing that will save the season in my eyes is a Phillip win. Season started out so amazing, but is now going towards 1) Boring pagonging of Zapaptera members, then 2) A retarded UTR winner of Andre/Ashley/Natalie because jury will be too butthurt to give Rob the win. But that would still be better than if Matt wins after being one of the worst survivor players and being voted out twice.

The only thing that can save the season in my eyes is a Phillip win.

--- End quote ---
:res:

Ruth:
Yeah, I really think Rob will win. We have not seen ANYONE else playing the game! Rob has FULL control over Ometepe, and every single one of them is happy with that. No one has even talked about Rob controlling them. Not even anything close to that. Rob is the king. He's the father. He's the master. He's the general. Wow.

Now that Matt is up against Mike and David, I see him leaving real soon. I can actually see David re-entering the game. He's smart and pretty good at challenges. Hmm.

I used to love this season so much but everything's getting so predictable now. I'm not angry with Rob for being in control. He's playing a SWELL game. But I guess I can't help but feel frustrated that Ometepe is so happy to be under control. Or maybe they'll only begin to plot after all the Zapatera members are gone. It'd better be so...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version