Archive > Survivor Spoilers

S22 Ep 9 "The Buddy System"

(1/7) > >>

georgiapeach:
Thanks coolio! for the title find!

THE CASTAWAYS FACE A SURPRISE DOUBLE TRIBAL COUNCIL THAT SENDS TWO PEOPLE TO REDEMPTION ISLAND,
ON "SURVIVOR: REDEMPTION ISLAND," WEDNESDAY, APRIL 13

"The Buddy System" — With a double tribal council sending two more castaways to Redemption Island, paranoia sets in and causes one castaway to dig deep for a chance to prolong their life in the game, on SURVIVOR: REDEMPTION ISLAND, Wednesday, April 13 (8:00-9:00 PM ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network.

georgiapeach:
Preview!! Thanks to survivorphoenix! :hearts:

PROMO!! also thanks to SP!!

DrRox:
FWIW......I read on the CBS forums that this week would be the double elimination. Then the next week, would be 3 players doing the duel at RI.

It does make sense, since only Matt is at RI, so no duel there this week.

coolio:
I can see Grant flipping at TC #1, but Rob uses his HII, gets Grant out. Then some Zapatera person goes home at TC #2. I'm thinking Mike or maybe Julie. I hope if Julie goes home, she beats both people at the duel. How will the producers decide which RI loser is 12th and which is 11th. Both will be on the jury most likely, unless a 7 member jury. But with a top 12 merge, I see a final 3 with a 9 member jury.

coolio:
Oh, and I hope the double TC happens right after another. Jeff's all like " You've blindsided someone. Here's my blindsided for you. Vote out another player now. Andrea, you're up."

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version