Author Topic: TAR 18 Ep 8 "I Cannot Deal with your Psycho Behavior" (Austria)  (Read 142712 times)

Offline kinibug

• RFF Full Member
Re: TAR 18 Ep 8 "I Cannot Deal with your Psycho Behavior" (Austria)
« Reply #300 on: April 16, 2011, 08:35:57 PM »

[/quote]

No it isn't...it is just one person's speculation.

Thanks for the promo. there is actually a good bit of connecting info in there. And def confirms at least one Detour switch.

I have more to come in a while!!
[/quote]

Yes!I can't wait for some more info.

Were Kisha/Jen not reported to be doing the eating challenge initially?Meaning they are the ones who switch detours?

Offline Prophet

• TarKonian Game Host
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • ∞∞
« Reply #301 on: April 16, 2011, 08:38:49 PM »

Were Kisha/Jen not reported to be doing the eating challenge initially?Meaning they are the ones who switch detours?

Yes, they have been seen on video doing both.
Physics alone is not enough.

Those who forget history are sure to repeat it.

Offline kinibug

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #302 on: April 16, 2011, 08:40:03 PM »

Thanks Prophet.

Offline coolio

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #303 on: April 16, 2011, 08:40:38 PM »
I know this is in the wrong thread, but Ep. 9 is locked. Doesn't the title quote sound like Kent/Visxyn would say it. "We're good American People"

Offline kinibug

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #304 on: April 16, 2011, 08:50:45 PM »
I know this is in the wrong thread, but Ep. 9 is locked. Doesn't the title quote sound like Kent/Visxyn would say it. "We're good American People"

I actually think it sounds slightly more like the cowboys.

Offline Dånooky

• RFF's Wasabi Bomber
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #305 on: April 16, 2011, 08:58:12 PM »

I actually think it sounds slightly more like the cowboys.
It actually sounds like something Gary & Mallory, Kisha & Jen, Flight Time & Big Easy or Zev & Justin might say :O
The story so far:
In the beginning the Universe was created.
This has made a lot of people very angry and has been widely regarded as a bad move

Offline Prophet

• TarKonian Game Host
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • ∞∞
« Reply #306 on: April 16, 2011, 08:59:39 PM »
I was really thinking Nat and Kat when I heard it.
Physics alone is not enough.

Those who forget history are sure to repeat it.

Offline JETandCORDfan

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #307 on: April 16, 2011, 09:25:19 PM »
Amazing Race Season 16 - Episode 8 Promo #1, they say that the Cowboys loose there cab, are far behind, plus they put all kind of lines that would make people think that '' they will get eliminated.'' Heck it would not surprise me if they are team #1. We really cannot say too much at this point.

Plus there could be a non elimination as well, I am going to go ahead and say a Jet and Cord saying, '' Don't count your chickens just yet. ''

I do not think we have all the evidence to say they are in 1st or last.

Hopefully they don't get eliminated though.  :duno:

Offline gingerman28

• Senior Amazing Race Detective
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • GMan
« Reply #308 on: April 16, 2011, 10:08:05 PM »

This is really speculation not based on known facts, BUT could it be that the eating task on the Ferris Wheel in the Prater is a task that ALL teams must do in order to get the next clue??  Would make sense and would be easier for the production people to handle knowing that all teams have to do it, rather than not knowing whether six or none would do it

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #309 on: April 16, 2011, 10:18:07 PM »
No, it is a Detour for sure. The book is the" all teams have to do it" clue, as I tried to outline above.
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #310 on: April 16, 2011, 11:07:09 PM »
New sports promo up in post 2!!!
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline mike4lyf

• RFF Full Member
  • Best team ever! Goths for the win.
« Reply #311 on: April 16, 2011, 11:18:31 PM »

This is really speculation not based on known facts, BUT could it be that the eating task on the Ferris Wheel in the Prater is a task that ALL teams must do in order to get the next clue??  Would make sense and would be easier for the production people to handle knowing that all teams have to do it, rather than not knowing whether six or none would do it

Is it 100% not a fast forward either, cause what if it was, but several teams tried it?
Just a question, although I still think its a detour.

EDIT-

And also, if this hasn't been cleared up already, I would say with certainty that when in the car, Zev and Justin say, we just HAD to get a big book from the chick from Harry Potter'.
« Last Edit: April 16, 2011, 11:22:07 PM by mike4lyf »

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #312 on: April 16, 2011, 11:25:33 PM »
Just a few of the mostly new caps.

We see you back there Mr Cameraguy!! :lol:
RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline kinibug

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #313 on: April 16, 2011, 11:27:02 PM »

This is really speculation not based on known facts, BUT could it be that the eating task on the Ferris Wheel in the Prater is a task that ALL teams must do in order to get the next clue??  Would make sense and would be easier for the production people to handle knowing that all teams have to do it, rather than not knowing whether six or none would do it

Is it 100% not a fast forward either, cause what if it was, but several teams tried it?
Just a question, although I still think its a detour.

EDIT-

And also, if this hasn't been cleared up already, I would say with certainty that when in the car, Zev and Justin say, we just HAD to get a big book from the chick from Harry Potter'.

Peach has stated many times that there is NO fast forward this season!!

Offline mike4lyf

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #314 on: April 16, 2011, 11:28:03 PM »
I dont think Zev and Justin are the last to get to the book, if that helps anything. If you pause the video found on page 1 of 'sports promo' at 0:04, you will see that when the lady is giving the book to zev and justin, there is a tiny brown bar at the bottom of the video, which looks like there is at least 1 (and I would say many) books left on the table, considering how high the book stack would have to be to see the books.

It is the 3rd screen cap

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #315 on: April 16, 2011, 11:29:58 PM »

Thank goodness. At least one person noticed. :lol:
RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline mike4lyf

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #316 on: April 16, 2011, 11:32:48 PM »

Sorry, I always hear you say 'No fast forward', but I had no idea you meant for the whole season.

Offline TheAmazingRace4Ever

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #317 on: April 16, 2011, 11:53:44 PM »

What? No Fast Forward ALL season NO NO NO!!! I love fast forwards  :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(
Go Sam & Renae ,  Tyler & Nathan, Alana & Mel, and Jeff & Luke!♥

Offline DrRox

• A Simple Traveler
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Black holes are where God divided by zero!!!
    • My Favorite City
« Reply #318 on: April 17, 2011, 12:14:54 AM »
Taxis, trams, metro and self drive cars..............lots of different transportation this episode...................
Matthew 7:15

Offline Slowhatch

• Amazing Detective !!
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #319 on: April 17, 2011, 12:21:33 AM »
The colors seem to match the U-Bahn, not the CAT (airport train).

Offline ianinator

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #320 on: April 17, 2011, 02:42:54 AM »
they wouldn't purposely shown that part when Jet says "there's no way that teams are behind us" if they are like literally in last place. I believe that they are just trying to make us think and worried that the cowboys might get eliminated so that more people will watch...

Now I'm starting to get hang of this speculating thing! haha..

I am not gonna be too worried now because I know they will be safe this leg. They're too strong!!!! :D

since I'm too focus on the Cowboys, I didn't really realise that Kisha and Jen might be in trouble this leg too
I just have a feeling that they might be because of Kisha saying "please let us be okay" on the promo,
so that tells me that they screwed up somewhere..... and possibly at the bottom of the pack by switching a detour.

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #321 on: April 17, 2011, 05:49:31 AM »
REPOSTING THIS EXCELLENT INFO>

Something to think about.........

Teams finished Leg 7 in Varanasi about sunset on Dec 3, 2110.

Phil flew to Vienna on Dec 4, 2110. It was too late to fly out of Varanasi on Dec 3 for him. He arrived in Vienna the morning of Dec 5, which gives him the day to film his standups.

There were 4 flights from Varanasi on Dec 5, between 1340-1615 that teams could use to fly from Varanasi to Delhi. It all depends on when teams were released from the extended Pit Stop.

Cowboys were seen about midnight of Dec5/6 in the food court of the Delhi airport. They were obviously waiting for OS34, 0230-0600 (0549). It did arrive 21 minutes early. If one would project 1 hour to deplane and clear custom/immigration, then Cowboys could have been on the road at about 0649 on Dec 6th.

No other teams were observed traveling on this leg.

But........................................

There is another flight to Vienna from India. It is OS 36.  BOM-VIE, 0125-0535 (0504), arriving 31 minutes early.
There was only 1 flight from Varanasi to Mumbai that day, Dec 5, 2110  IC 195 1345-1545. That seems like a pretty hard flight to catch unless teams were released to simulate a old fashioned 12 hour pit stop.

But if teams were to do a Mirna/Charla and fly from Varanasi to Delhi.......then there were 15 flights from Delhi to Mumbai from about 1800 and 2330.......plenty of time to catch the OS 35 @ 0125. This could explain a couple of things....

1) no other teams were spotted in the Delhi airport, only the Cowboys.....
2) could explain the Cowboys comment coming out of that castle....they are head of at least one team with an approximate 40 minute headstart on arriving in Vienna........
3) Could mean the pack is trying to separate itself from the Cowboys and left them alone in the Delhi airport.
RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline DrRox

• A Simple Traveler
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Black holes are where God divided by zero!!!
    • My Favorite City
« Reply #322 on: April 17, 2011, 07:33:15 AM »
The colors seem to match the U-Bahn, not the CAT (airport train).

It is possible that Kisha/Jen are using the red line U-Bahn to switch detours. It would seem that they have not been given their self-drive cars at this point.
« Last Edit: April 17, 2011, 07:57:49 AM by DrRox »
Matthew 7:15

Offline Lucybell

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #323 on: April 17, 2011, 08:26:47 AM »
haha I didn't mean to come off like that. It just bugs me when assumptions continue to be made on something only a few posts after it is stated that we really can't tell anything from it.

But see, that is the glory of speculation... One person might say we can't tell anything from this book task, where others might think it may tell alot.  One person might 'see' something that someone else did not. Since my speculation, there have been a few more that make sense.  The book thing is kind of important... This is why there is so much talk about it.

Offline gator27

• Amazing Race Detective
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #324 on: April 17, 2011, 08:38:03 AM »

My first thought, a few days ago, was that this was a castle.  With so many great Austrian buildings, I think it could be a castle, monastery, library, etc..