Author Topic: TOP 11 (AGAIN) DISCUSSION  (Read 12320 times)

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
TOP 11 (AGAIN) DISCUSSION
« on: March 31, 2011, 06:57:46 AM »
 :wohoo: 2 hours till the show! :yess:

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
Re: TOP 11 (AGAIN) DISCUSSION
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2011, 07:47:07 AM »
I had something to do last night and missed the entire show. (And Survivor too!)  :'(  I'm waiting to see what Y'all thought of the songs last night.
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2011, 08:52:47 AM »
ANd I had a nice llive video running too! :lol:
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
« Reply #3 on: March 31, 2011, 08:57:44 AM »

Pffft. :neener:

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
« Reply #4 on: March 31, 2011, 09:18:04 AM »
I just saw Scotty's performance and i nearly fell asleep.

WHAT A BORING SONG.

If this continues, i think he'll be gone at the Top 6 or Top 5. Good performance. But boring as hell. I'm sorry.. i'm a Scotty lover but i'm seriously bored to tears with that performance!

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
« Reply #5 on: March 31, 2011, 09:21:49 AM »
Naima's performance was so... so... but interesting. It was very laid back and i would say it suited her style. Not sure if America likes it, but i felt very happy listening to her sing.. but definitely the song sounded WEIRD.

Not sure if it's too Karaoke or not... but i thought it was really an easy/corny (OMG RANDY SAID, I JUST SAW HIS COMMENTS) song to sing? :( :duno:

Not a good performance! :(

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #6 on: March 31, 2011, 09:23:30 AM »
I like Lauren.
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #7 on: March 31, 2011, 09:24:15 AM »

Pffft. :neener:

So you could watch from school, lol.
RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
« Reply #8 on: March 31, 2011, 09:27:14 AM »
Paul... F**K, i was listening to the Youtube video and it went haywire and i jerked from my seat because it was so loud and it shocked the hell out of me... (DON'T LAUGH AT THIS) (:;) (:;) (:;) (:;)

ME NO LIKE THIS PERFORMANCE ALREADY.

Ewww.

Is this what they call Elton John week? I call it the "Please just put me to sleep" week. BORING BORING BORING 3 PERFORMANCES!!

BOOO!

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
« Reply #9 on: March 31, 2011, 09:31:56 AM »
Okay, Pia... sounded good.. still listening now..

Almost pitch perfect. Damn! This girl can sing!!

But... it's so boring..... i need a high note to wake me up now!!

Oh no.. she went a bit flat going into the chorus....

The "freeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee" part was damn good.

Okay, ending was good.

GOOD PERFORMANCE!!!!!!!!!! :hearts: :hearts: :hearts: :hearts:

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
« Reply #10 on: March 31, 2011, 09:37:18 AM »
Stefano's turn. Sounds like a good song choice.

Omg, started out flat, but picked himself out. Okay, i think he didn't really slay the song. But it was nevertheless a really deep, soulful performance.

If the judges give him good reviews.. I think he'll be safe this week!

THE LAST PART OF HIM HOLDING JLO'S HAND WAS DAMN HILARIOUS AND WILL BE THE FACTOR TO KEEP HIM SAFE FOR THE WEEK.

I JUST WENT AWWWWWWWWWWW WHEN HE DID THAT!

Offline Alfwin

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #11 on: March 31, 2011, 09:40:58 AM »
sorry to bother you again,where do you get your AI videos from?

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
« Reply #12 on: March 31, 2011, 09:41:57 AM »
Lauren's singing sent CHILLS down my spine.

WOW. WOW. WOW. WOW. WOW. WOW.

Omgggggggggg. SHE SANG THE SONG SO WELL! <3333333333333333333333333

She sang it so good.. it was so touching, pitch perfect, connected with the audience well and the judges LOVED it!

Please give her a recording contract already! The softness that was needed for some parts of the song was portrayed really well!!!!!!!!!!!!! :hearts: :hearts: :hearts: :hearts:

BEST PERFORMANCE OF THE SHOW SO FAR.

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
« Reply #13 on: March 31, 2011, 09:42:57 AM »

I just went to youtube, type American Idol and search for videos uploaded today! There are tonnes! :lol:

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #14 on: March 31, 2011, 09:43:49 AM »
No links on the threads alfwin. Try PM's if you need more.
RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline Alfwin

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #15 on: March 31, 2011, 09:46:54 AM »
i am sorry peach, i only just joined RFF

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
« Reply #16 on: March 31, 2011, 09:47:19 AM »
This is the first time i'm watching a James performance and felt that he truly had some awesome showmance going on there, and that i didn't compare this performance of his with Adam.

I thought it was a really good performance and he slayyyyyyyyyyyyyed it. It was a great great performance!

Another good performance!

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
« Reply #17 on: March 31, 2011, 09:51:52 AM »
Casey... i didn't agree to Casey being saved last week. BUT OMG, HE SANG HIS SONG SO SOULFULLY THIS WEEK.

WHY CAN'T HE SING LIKE THAT EVERY WEEK? INSTEAD OF PLAYING A FOOL AROUND AND DESTROYING HIS CHANCES TO STAY ON THE SHOW!

If he continues to sing like this, i'll really root for him!

You can literally feel that it was deep down from his heart.. so TENDER!!!!!! There's no way he should be going home this week. NO WAY!!!!

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #18 on: March 31, 2011, 09:52:44 AM »
i am sorry peach, i only just joined RFF

No worries!
RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
« Reply #19 on: March 31, 2011, 09:58:12 AM »
Thia's performance was good. But there were some parts where she went pitchy.. but other than that, it was a really down to earth performance, singing her heart out and she definitely did her best.

Good enough for the Top 9, IMO. And i hope she gets to stick around. Luckily she is one of the last few to perform, otherwise she would be in trouble.

I think she will be safe this week! HOPEFULLY!

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
« Reply #20 on: March 31, 2011, 10:01:06 AM »
OMG Jacob's singing Sorry Seems To Be The Harder Way??!!

The first thing that went inside my mind was... he's going to over dramatise it... and indeed his coach immediately said it!

He twitched the song till it sounded a way bit off and weird. -_-

Not one of my favourites of the night... too drama.... omg, but the last note was good. DANG. :lol:

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
« Reply #21 on: March 31, 2011, 10:05:38 AM »
HALEY BLEW ME AWAY!!!!!!!!!!!

YOU GO GIRL!!!!!!!!!!!! I KNEW YOU HAD IT IN YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And SHE'S THE LAST SPOT = GREAT SPOT = SAFE FOR THE NIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :<3 :hearts: :wohoo:

SHE WAS SO GOOD ON THE STAGE, SO HERSELF AND I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'M MAD CRAZY RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
« Reply #22 on: March 31, 2011, 10:13:35 AM »
GREAT PERFORMANCES: Haley, Casey, Lauren
GOOD PERFORMANCES: Pia, James, Stefano
OKAY PERFORMANCES: Thia, Jacob
BAD PERFORMANCES: Naima, Paul, Scotty

I completely forgot about Scotty when i was ranking the guys and i couldn't think of the last person.. that shows how forgettable his performance is.

I think Naima, Thia and Paul will be in trouble. I think Naima is definitely going home and either Paul or Thia will be the second person going home.

BUT, we might have shocking results tomorrow. But i'm quite certain Naima is toast. :'(

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #23 on: March 31, 2011, 11:14:49 AM »

Try right here sweetie!!

http://forum.realityfanforum.com/index.php/topic,24466.msg601415.html#msg601415
RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline Ruth

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • With all your heart!
« Reply #24 on: March 31, 2011, 11:56:54 AM »
Scotty - I thought it was a safe, typical performance of his. I'm surprised the judges gave such great reviews because I thought it was really boring. If it were a girl starting the show like that, I'm sure she'd be voted off. But because it's Scotty... Sigh, he'll stay. I mean, it's not that I dislike him. But he's just so one-dimensional!

Naima - It started off okay until it got to the middle where she sounded really breathless. I think she's in grave danger tonight if the votes go right.

Paul - I felt that it was one of his better performances; at least it wasn't so corny and he wasn't moving around like a drunk guy. But compared to the rest of the performances of the night... It was really boring for me. But once again, because it's Paul, I guess he stays.

Pia - For me, the night really started here. The first 3 performances were just forgettable but here onwards, it was great. Once again, Pia slayed the song. I really liked it, besides the usual mad vocals, I felt her. But of course, I can't wait for her to do something different next week. It'd be nice to see her PERFORM for once!

Stefano - He connected this week! But in light of the other awesome performances plus the fact that he was placed in the middle, a very forgettable position, he could be in danger this week... Oh I couldn't stop laughing at the last part when he reached out his hand to the judges and Randy stretched his out but Jennifer pushed it away and quickly placed her hand into Stefano's... GOSH THAT WAS HILARIOUS!!!!!!!

Lauren - The soft side of her! I loved her performance. She's showing how versatile she is and for the first time this season, I have A LITTLE hope that a female MIGHT win. I see it in Lauren!

James - James is like Scotty, they seem to do the same thing every week. But one thing I love about James is, as the judges said, he enjoys himself so much on stage. He totally OWNS the stage, and he moves as though he's the king of the world. I love that in him. And his performance this week was just brilliant. It was indeed like a rock concert.

Thia - I liked the performance, I felt her emotions, especially at the last part. But like Stefano's, it might not be enough to propel her to the Final 9.

Casey - I LOVED Casey this week! He finally SANG. Okay not that he didn't before, but tonight, it was such a sincere, heartfelt performance. Rather than resorting to all the funny antics, why not just stay still and sing? That's what he did tonight, and it blew me away. 'Cos he can REALLY sing. Wow! Not only that, he seemed so much more humble this week. Maybe it's all the drama on being out and then in again and he's really thankful for that second chance. But anyhow, Casey was AWESOME this week, performance AND personality.

Jacob - I love his intensity and passion in his performances. Tonight was no different. But for such a soothing ballad, I felt that he oversang it a little.

Haley - I'm surprised they gave her the last spot. But wow, did she close the night with a bang! I was a little worried for her 'cos it might have been a "one-hit wonder" that she delivered last week. But once again, she impressed. In fact, like the judges said, everything just came together this week and she totally WOW-ed me. From her performance to her vocals... Everything was just perfect. I'm glad that she has found her sweet spot, and I hope she continues to soar.

I think that Scotty, Naima and Paul SHOULD be in the bottom three, with Naima and Paul going home. BUT in reality, I know that's not gonna happen.

Predicted bottom three: Naima, Thia, Stefano

I would think that what's "right" for this week would be Naima and Thia going home, but I have this sneaky feeling that we're gonna get some shocking results. After all, there're 2 people going home. Anything could happen. And I really fear for Stefano... DialIdol has it that he's right at the bottom too... :/
TAR 26: Hayley and Blair` Mike and Rochelle` Jelani and Jenny`
Survivor 30: Jenn` Joe` Hali` Sierra`
AI 14: Jax` Clark` Joey`