Author Topic: TOP 11 (AGAIN) DISCUSSION  (Read 12321 times)

Offline eragon

• RFF Frantic Poster
Re: TOP 11 (AGAIN) DISCUSSION
« Reply #25 on: April 01, 2011, 12:34:37 AM »
Naima & Thia were eliminated.  (:;) (:;) (:;) Should have been Paul instead of Thia.

It's very clear that the judges have their favorites: Pia, Scotty, Lauren
Randy Jackson should quit AI now! He's being biased on his comments especially on Thia. He wanted Thia out of this competition, now he got it. He's saying Thia's song was boring, safe, you need to push push push! Push what?!!?  But when it comes to Pia who sang Ballads since Top 24 he was like "Awesome! That was hot performance! You slayed it!" etc. and to Scotty who never sing songs besides country music. Randy sucks!

I'd rather watch X-Factor so I can watch Simon again.

Anyway, I'm now rooting for Lauren Alaina.

Offline bee1233

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #26 on: April 01, 2011, 03:00:07 AM »
Personally I liked Thia's performance over Pia's.  Pia is beautiful and has a great voice but bores me.  My high school days were all the greatest Elton John songs.  Pia's version did not work for me.

Ok I have to voice my opinion on Scotty...I know most of you don't like him but I enjoy his voice and I do not listen to country songs.  His voice relaxes me and gives a feeling of comfortable.  I could listen to his voice all day.

Now about Paul.  I like him in a strange way probably because he is so different.  I don't think Idol is for him but he does perk my curiosity.

Stefano has lost a lot of support because of the truth of his back story has surfaced.  Yes he has a nice voice but nothing that stands out and makes it special.

Love Lauren's enthusiasm and personality.  She could be the last woman standing.

Love Haley's unique style.  She definitely deserves more credit than she has gotten.

Jacob needs to not over act his songs.  He would be great on Broadway.

Casey sure picked a great song and performance was fantastic.  He is different and that is way I like him.

Sorry been meaning to voice my opinion but have been busy.

Naima was different and her time to go was correct.

Thia wouldn't have lasted much longer but sad to see her go.

Anyone know if the tour is the top 10? or top 11?  Which one goes on tour if 10?

Offline eragon

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #27 on: April 01, 2011, 04:19:29 AM »
It was announced on last week's results show that the Top11 will be going on tour this summer.  :hearts:

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
« Reply #28 on: April 01, 2011, 06:04:47 AM »
GREAT PERFORMANCES: Haley, Casey, Lauren
GOOD PERFORMANCES: Pia, James, Stefano
OKAY PERFORMANCES: Thia, Jacob
BAD PERFORMANCES: Naima, Paul, Scotty

I completely forgot about Scotty when i was ranking the guys and i couldn't think of the last person.. that shows how forgettable his performance is.

I think Naima, Thia and Paul will be in trouble. I think Naima is definitely going home and either Paul or Thia will be the second person going home.

BUT, we might have shocking results tomorrow. But i'm quite certain Naima is toast. :'(

:res:

I'll keep my mouth shut next time. 4 girls gone and we're down to 3 girls and 6 guys. :res:

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #29 on: April 01, 2011, 08:39:13 AM »
I missed the back story thing...what is that about?? ???

And I liked Thia.

JOAB the JINX!! :lol:
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• RFF's Goodwill Ambassador
  • I Live at RFF
  • No more wire hangers EVER!
« Reply #30 on: April 01, 2011, 12:34:16 PM »
Elimination performances

Lauren & Scotty (I Told You So)

Naima & Jacob (Solid)

Haley, Thia & Pia (Teenage Dream)  

Stefano, Paul, James & Casey (Band On The Run)  

Top 11 Part 2 - Recaps - American Idol elimination results

« Last Edit: April 01, 2011, 12:37:56 PM by ugot2bekidinmeny »
zero, zilch, nada, nothing!

Offline Ruth

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • With all your heart!
« Reply #31 on: April 01, 2011, 01:43:49 PM »
Well, at least there weren't shocking results tonight. Naima and Thia going home was expected, but I do feel that Paul should have gone over Thia. But at least he finally made the bottom three this week, so I see some hope of him leaving soon.

I can't believe that 4 girls have gone so far. What on earth! Now I really hope that the remaining 3 girls continue to do what they're doing. If they do that, maybe we'll finally have a few guys leave before them. But sadly, the only few guys I can see leaving soon are Paul and Stefano. =( I'm sure the rest will go really far.

Please, let Paul be the next to go... The rest deserve to stay way longer! Hee...

And what's that about Stefano's back story? Hmm.
TAR 26: Hayley and Blair` Mike and Rochelle` Jelani and Jenny`
Survivor 30: Jenn` Joe` Hali` Sierra`
AI 14: Jax` Clark` Joey`

Offline bee1233

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #32 on: April 01, 2011, 05:18:09 PM »
Stefano's back story was in regards to the car accident with a drunk driver.  The Seattle Times article mid March reported that Stefano a year later after that accident he was arrested for DUI but pleaded guilty for a lesser charge.

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
« Reply #33 on: April 01, 2011, 08:12:48 PM »
I think my Final 6 picks are Haley, Lauren, Pia, James, Casey and Scotty. (Haley, if only she continues to impress.. gosh, she's like my underdog.. she's been in the bottom 2 since the first week but she's still here after 4 elimination!)