Author Topic: Top 9 Discussion  (Read 21034 times)

Offline Ruth

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • With all your heart!
Re: Top 9 Discussion
« Reply #50 on: April 10, 2011, 06:37:59 AM »
My next 3 elimination predictions are Paul and Jacob Casey.

I think my final 5 pick will be Lauren, Haley, Scotty, James and Stefano.

Haha! I would swap Stefano with Casey or Jacob. Of course if Stefano were in the Final 5 it'd be ideal. But after him landing in the bottom three twice and always singing ballads... I think his time will be up.

In any case, I hope that America puts Haley and Lauren through at least the top 5/6!
TAR 26: Hayley and Blair` Mike and Rochelle` Jelani and Jenny`
Survivor 30: Jenn` Joe` Hali` Sierra`
AI 14: Jax` Clark` Joey`

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
« Reply #51 on: April 11, 2011, 02:11:37 AM »
My next 3 elimination predictions are Paul and Jacob Casey.

I think my final 5 pick will be Lauren, Haley, Scotty, James and Stefano.

Haha! I would swap Stefano with Casey or Jacob. Of course if Stefano were in the Final 5 it'd be ideal. But after him landing in the bottom three twice and always singing ballads... I think his time will be up.

In any case, I hope that America puts Haley and Lauren through at least the top 5/6!

Nobody had faith in Haley except me!! :lol:

So i'm gonna have faith in Haley and Stefano!!

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #52 on: April 11, 2011, 09:03:39 AM »
I love Haley and I love that she takes chances. I want to see Hayley and Lauren go a long way!  :tup:  (I'm not sure with James and Scotty that she can make it to the end.. but maybe!!)
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
« Reply #53 on: April 11, 2011, 11:05:30 AM »
I'm now rooting for the last two girls remaining and Stefano as well as Scotty. If they make the F4, i'll be the happiest man alive. :lol3: :lol3:

Offline Ruth

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • With all your heart!
« Reply #54 on: April 12, 2011, 10:27:54 AM »
Haley reminds me soooooooo much of Lee DeWyze from last season! Remember how Lee kept choosing the wrong songs for the first two weeks of the finals and then after that he got in the zone and delivered week after week? Haley chose the wrong songs for the first two weeks as well but after that, she came back strong. If she hadn't been in the bottom three twice, I'd actually have some hope that she COULD win it. But I don't think her genre of music sits well with everyone hmm. It's kinda unique.

I can see most of the guys going far (yeah with 5 girls gone) but to be honest, I can't see any of them winning. The only one close is Scotty because of his huge fanbase and his country style, which is pretty mainstream.

I still feel that Lauren has the most quality to actually win this thing. She reminds me a little of Kelly Clarkson and Carrie Underwood with her style of music, and Jordin Sparks with her age. Haha. How awesome if a girl really won this season after 5 of them are gone.

I hope that Paul goes next! I think Jacob should be safe since he was in the bottom three last week. His voters will fight back with a vengeance. Geez.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #55 on: April 12, 2011, 05:33:01 PM »
If the weakest person goes next, it should be Paul! Fingers crossed.  :umn:
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
« Reply #56 on: April 13, 2011, 02:10:06 AM »
Actually i still can't believe Pia has been eliminated. I knew she'll be eliminated but didn't expect it to be this early. :meow:

Offline franxaverian

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #57 on: April 13, 2011, 09:07:05 AM »
Out of the 8 left, I would like Stefano, Haley, James and Lauren to go far. The reason being their studio version of the songs are really2 good especially Stefano's. I considered Haley to be a dark horse after Bennie and the Jets performance. Still sad for Pia but have to overcome this sadness to continue watching this great season. Hopefully I can say goodbye to either Scotty-Paul this week....

Offline Ruth

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • With all your heart!
« Reply #58 on: April 13, 2011, 11:00:23 AM »
Out of the 8 left, I would like Stefano, Haley, James and Lauren to go far. The reason being their studio version of the songs are really2 good especially Stefano's. I considered Haley to be a dark horse after Bennie and the Jets performance. Still sad for Pia but have to overcome this sadness to continue watching this great season. Hopefully I can say goodbye to either Scotty-Paul this week....

Woot! That is exactly what my heart wants too! For Stefano, Haley, James and Lauren to be the Final 4. And I agree about the studio versions. I find myself downloading James' studio performances week after week. It's pretty cool, hmm.