Archive > Survivor Spoilers

S22 Ep 8 "This Game Respects Big Moves"

<< < (2/12) > >>

Puppet:

--- Quote from: racing_sausageWI on March 31, 2011, 04:33:52 PM ---ok.  some speculation/observations from the episode preview:

Matt gives a strange look when he enters the RI arena.  Are the tribes already merged, or is he just surprised that all tribe members are there?
If the tribes don't merge until after the duel, Matt is not in the shot when Jeff is throwing Omatepe the new merge buffs.

--- End quote ---

I think the tribes are merged. The winner of the duel then joins the merged tribe. :tup:

georgiapeach:
preview added^^

racing_sausageWI:

--- Quote from: PuppetYX on March 31, 2011, 09:32:01 PM ---
--- Quote from: racing_sausageWI on March 31, 2011, 04:33:52 PM ---ok.  some speculation/observations from the episode preview:

Matt gives a strange look when he enters the RI arena.  Are the tribes already merged, or is he just surprised that all tribe members are there?
If the tribes don't merge until after the duel, Matt is not in the shot when Jeff is throwing Omatepe the new merge buffs.

--- End quote ---

I think the tribes are merged. The winner of the duel then joins the merged tribe. :tup:

--- End quote ---

So you think the tribes merge before the duel?

Ruth:
Wow! The winner gets back in the game this episode! Oh man now I REALLY fear for Matt. What with a cut foot and he being so close... Ahhhhhh~

Jobby:
I loveeeeeeeeee this season because there's no spoilers. :lol:

WHO'S WITH ME? :lol:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version