Archive > Survivor Spoilers

S22 Ep 8 "This Game Respects Big Moves"

<< < (3/12) > >>

Lucybell:

--- Quote from: Kandace_KML on March 31, 2011, 06:09:08 AM ---Sounds like a Zapatera trying to get Phillip to Flip quote to me.

--- End quote ---

Or a Phillip quote trying to get Zap to vote out Rob right away... LOL

Lucybell:

--- Quote from: Ruth on April 01, 2011, 05:07:10 AM ---Wow! The winner gets back in the game this episode! Oh man now I REALLY fear for Matt. What with a cut foot and he being so close... Ahhhhhh~

--- End quote ---

They are playing that up to make us believe it's going to be a problem.  When Matt was walking out to the Arena he looked perfectly normal to me.  No limp or anything.  I think he will be fine...  But I do hope they gave him medical attention if it was that bad...

2old4tech:
...but the RI challenge looks like the feet on tiny pegs between vertical walls. Would be hard with a sore foot.

georgiapeach:
And oddly enough Jeff kinda makes a point of addressing that in his blog this week.

--- Quote ---Our duels are scheduled long before we know who will be competing so whether it’s physical, mental or both, it has nothing to do with who is at Redemption Island.  It’s just luck of the draw.
--- End quote ---

I'm getting scared for Matt. :o

Ruth:
I think it'd really suck if the challenge really unfortunately involved the feet and Matt would have to lose this duel of all duels. But then, that would mean it's really not meant to be for Matt to go further... Man I already can't wait for the next episode.

And yes, I love this season 'cos it's spoiler-free! Woot!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version