The Amazing Race International Versions > The Amazing Race: International Versions

TARP! (The Amazing Race Philippines) **SHOW DISCUSSION HERE**

<< < (47/48) > >>

zeeyyy:
Congrats CJ & LJ - the 3rd all-women team to take the coveted title!  :cmas9

Also bravo to TARP for having the reunion special - wonder when the US franchise will do this!  :cmas16

Best Loser:

--- Quote from: zeeyyy on December 16, 2012, 07:34:12 AM ---Congrats CJ & LJ - the 3rd all-women team to take the coveted title!  :cmas9

Also bravo to TARP for having the reunion special - wonder when the US franchise will do this!  :cmas16

--- End quote ---
6th actually

In order:
Zabrina & Joe Jer (Asia 1- about the same time as TAR11, first foreign season ever)
Patricia & Sane (A Corrida Millionaria- About the same time as TAR12, second foreign season ever)
Nat & Kat (TAR17)
Kisha & Jen (TAR18)
Bar & Inna (HaMerotz LaMillion 2- About the same time as TAR19)
LJ & CJ (Philippines 1- About the same time as TAR21)

Cocoa:

--- Quote from: Joab on December 16, 2012, 01:00:25 AM ---I'm glad LJ and CJ won and yes, Cocoa.. I've watched the season on Youtube and fast forward every now and then. Very boring, too much details and I still say TAR 21 is better. :)

--- End quote ---

Okay singaporean. :lol:
(Its amazing how you can say this even if you cannot understand (fully) the language. But meh hindi ako maka-argue unless maintindihan mo itong sentence na to kahit na walang gamit na translator :lol:)

zeeyyy:

--- Quote from: Best Loser on December 16, 2012, 10:08:21 AM ---
--- Quote from: zeeyyy on December 16, 2012, 07:34:12 AM ---Congrats CJ & LJ - the 3rd all-women team to take the coveted title!  :cmas9

--- End quote ---
6th actually

In order:
Zabrina & Joe Jer (Asia 1- about the same time as TAR11, first foreign season ever)
Patricia & Sane (A Corrida Millionaria- About the same time as TAR12, second foreign season ever)
Nat & Kat (TAR17)
Kisha & Jen (TAR18)
Bar & Inna (HaMerotz LaMillion 2- About the same time as TAR19)
LJ & CJ (Philippines 1- About the same time as TAR21)

--- End quote ---

TQ Best Loser - I've forgotten about Nat & Kat as I've not seen A Corrida Millionaria & HaMerotz LaMillion 2...   :cmas22

This is good sign for the so-called "underdogs" like CJ & LJ and also Josh & Brent of TAR21 - never write-off these "weak" teams!  :cmas16

CYew:
Hey, I know this thread is months old, but I couldn't find a proper thread for TARPhilippines links.

Would anyone have links to watch the season, and if they do, could they PM me? It's one of the only 2 seasons I have never watched :c

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version