The Amazing Race International Versions > The Amazing Race: International Versions

TARP! (The Amazing Race Philippines) **SHOW DISCUSSION HERE**

<< < (4/48) > >>

eragon:
TARP is confirmed! Will air next year.

scruffs:

--- Quote from: eragon on December 27, 2011, 01:00:39 AM ---TARP is confirmed! Will air next year.

--- End quote ---

Yes, just read the newspaper advertisement...

Still looking on the applications...

Cocoa:
They better make it good. TV5 is a promising station, second only to ABS. :lol:

I wonder whether they are gonna make it a daily show. Please no, I hope its gonna be once a week only.

And I hope Paolo Bediones will host! Haha

I'm excited, and worried because Philippine TV Shows always massacre foreign shows (except Big Brother)

LoveRocked:

--- Quote from: Cocoa on December 27, 2011, 03:52:56 AM ---They better make it good. TV5 is a promising station, second only to ABS. :lol:

I wonder whether they are gonna make it a daily show. Please no, I hope its gonna be once a week only.

I'm excited, and worried because Philippine TV Shows always massacre foreign shows (except Big Brother)

--- End quote ---

I agree with that!! I think Paolo is the best host!!

eragon:

--- Quote from: Cocoa on December 27, 2011, 03:52:56 AM ---They better make it good. TV5 is a promising station, second only to ABS. :lol:

--- End quote ---

Please no to daily show of TARP! I think they're gonna give this to Paolo. I can't think of any other person that can host this.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version