The Amazing Race International Versions > The Amazing Race: International Versions

TARP! (The Amazing Race Philippines) **SHOW DISCUSSION HERE**

<< < (3/48) > >>

Maxine Rama:
This thing will be SO overloaded with Mactors.  :lol:

georgiapeach:
Maxy is back!! :hearts:

jnsars4zjtar18:
I am excited as well!  :wohoo:  :hearts:

I just hope it is legit...  ;)

If it does, I would like to join in the future...  :yess:

jps0228:
Knowing that The Philippines tend to make reality show contestants celebrities, this is so going to be overloaded with Mactors.

If the race route is only in the Philippines and the age limit is 18 and up I will most certainly join. I think the race will only last for 2 weeks so if the race begins on the end of the 1st semester of the school year I will most certainly join. I hope they require to speak english too because I'm not used to watching TAR in another language LOL. If I were to be a contestant in this, this is a good practice run for TARA or TAR! XD

dryedmangoez:

--- Quote from: georgiapeach on March 26, 2011, 02:55:25 PM ---I think we will wait and see! TAR is being franchised left, right, and center,,,so :duno:

But we have the BEST possible contestants right here!! :yess:

--- End quote ---
:ascared Are you from the Philippines georgiapeach!?!

No official announcement yet about TARPh but it is very likely TV5 has grabbed the rights.  I am definitely excited to see a TARPh, even if they stay in the Philippines and/or surrounding Asian countries, it'll be great to have the country featured.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version